The FIFA/Pro Evo 09/10 thread.

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Primitive Ways, Aug 14, 2009.

1. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Any one here play dream league? What you guys think about my Liga Team ? Any players you guys recomend? (Only some European and Nt featured in this game)

Attached Files:

2. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Rodrigo Aguirre was linked to BSC last season since Alves was rumored to be going to Tijuana. So I got him.

Arevalo Rios was going to go to Liga but the moved failed since he was kinda old and not worth us putting the money down. Still good in game so I got him.

Tagliapietra I was able to get him before the transfer update. Lit

Paulo Gazzaniga his Dad played for Dep. Cuenca and Olmedo and his brother was born in Ecuador(Also GK) so of course he deserves to be in my Liga team.

All other players if not Ecuadorian I just got because there was no one better fitted to be on this team.

3. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    So PES 2019 has the Chilean, Colombian and Argentine league. Maybe one day we will see our league in a game. :/

4. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Fifa 20 is gonna have copa libertadores, sudamericana and recopa in March. Finally. Ecua teams will be in fifa.

5. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    My liga Dream league team

Attached Files:

6. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Me and a friend are gonna work on a First touch soccer mod. It gonna have the 16 current Liga pro team and the 4 team from Seria B that were in play offs. (Orense, LDU Portoviejo, Independiente Juniors, and Manta FC.)

I have figured out have to accurately determine player ratings the same way Fifa developers do. I was trying to do this last year. I wanted to do all south american Leagues, Copa Libertadores, Sudamericana,Ecuador Seria A Seria B, and all star teams for Ecuador, BSC, Emelec, Liga, El Nacional, Deportivo Quito, and include Torreros FC and Deportivo Quito. I ran into to many issues if could edit player appearances and fully modified stats i could have done it. But Im gonna leave all Euro leagues as is and Edit one league with 20 teams and leave it at that. Once transfer windows is closed and I have enough data for all teams I can start working on it.

7. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    This is the edits i made for Liga last time I tried to create the mod. If any one knows how to fully edit player appearances and stats i can make so many teams. Ecuador Sub 20, sub 23, sub 17, Segunda categoria teams. With full acuarate player ratings, height, appearance.

I dont do mods for PES cause there a few people who already do a great job on them. I want to do Fifa but it supper difficult. FTS 2015 is pretty easy and quick to do. But lack of ability to fully edit players limits the number of teams i can make.

Attached Files:

8. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Finaly finished the mod. To make it doable and simple i made the Liga pro teams and 2 seria B teams. The line ups have to be fixed everytime you play i cant figure out how to fix that permanatly. Ill post some pics but the link is below. Install the apk then the folders from data and obb drop them into the android folder on your phone.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HYeeJeont1ZAQCkGoOMTCTk40SSc2P_m/view?usp=drivesdk

9. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Liga, BSC, Emelec

Attached Files:

10. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    IDV, Delfin, Catholica

Attached Files:

11. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Macara, El Nacho, Aucas

Attached Files:

12. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Cuenca, City, Olmedo

Attached Files:

13. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Mushuc Runa,Tecnico, LDUP

Attached Files:

14. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Orense, Super 9, Manta

Attached Files:

15. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I hope you guys checked out my First touch soccer mod ive been playing career mods non stop iven done Every team and always ended up in 3rd to 5th place lol im doing IDV and might finally win 1st place. I might start doing game play vids i wanna do the an update so bad but i just dont have enough free time.

Attached Files:

16. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
  17. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I Just found this great mod and honestly im about to buy a gaming PC just to play this. I sold my old one cause the GPU went up in price and I literally made m money back from an older pc plus some. They said they are gonna come out with the fifa 22 version soon I wish I found this sooner.

18. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Man, I stopped playing PES 2 years ago and haven’t bought a FIFA game in about 10.

19. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'd like to get back in.

I just need to buy a system again, lol. Are PS5's restocked?

20. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    They restock and sell out immediately due to scalpers im def gonna get another PC just to play this moded version Liga de Quito Career mode should be fun. Ill get all the players I posted.

21. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    The Idea of playing a proper Fifa Career mode with Liga de Quito is the only reason I want to play this.

22. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Man if I had time I would of loved to worked and contributed to this. But this mod is so complete and legit.

23. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Is this for pc?

24. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I got one from Amazon for $385 (Got a $150 gift card) but you have to ask for an invitation and I think it favors prime users since I used my non prime account and my sisters prime account for invitations.

Last Black Friday you could get current digital only Xbox for $250 and a $50 gift card from target.

Anyway, I just checked and last FIFA I purchased was 2014…had to get this one since it has the free World Cup update.

I have Messi, Ronaldo, Richarlison, Kante, Moises and Hincapiéin my squad. lol

25. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hincapié is the GAME CHANGER in that line-up!!! :D