The FIFA/Pro Evo 09/10 thread.

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Primitive Ways, Aug 14, 2009.

1. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    I love using Ecuador against the best international teams cuz at the end of most of those matches , the other guy ends up in shock !

2. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Thats PS3 Free Online for you. Out of 10games i play there MIGHT be one person who has spotty lagg, They usually end up being kicked out of the game anyways. I tried to get into Ultimate team this year........im still on the fence about it. It feels very cheap IMO. Full of rosters with all Brazilian players at 95 speed lol. i hate that shit. H2H season is where its at.

3. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    ULTIMATE TEAM is official if you know what your doing ... my team is full of average players and i still give the best teams hell !

4. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    I had 360 and PS3 at the same time for about 3 years up until the 360 got the "RING OF DEATH" (in 2010) and I used both of them with absolutely NO DIFFERENCE online ... geez I've been noticing alot of 360 owners hating on PS3 ... It's not my fault 360 had no wireless internet (up until not too long ago, and you had to buy that piece for like $100) nor Blu-Ray !

5. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Then you might be the one causing the lagg. lol . Ive played PS3 online......ill stick to 360.

6. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Me, cause lag with FIOS ??? Doubt it my friend

7. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Well yes I use Ecuador but I'm not sayin' I'm a beast or anything... I've only made it as far as div. 4 in h2h's and quite frankly I have lot's of qualms with this game... I only wish PES would go back to their old ways. I only wish... EA would look at NBA Live, thats what a sports game should feel like. I remember when EA tried to make a BBall game and came out with that horrendous demo fail, I believe it was "NBA Elite". Look it up on youtube if you don't know what I am talking about. EA has no clue how to make a Sports game, some might disagree but that's just how I feel... and like I said just look at NBA Live how smooth the gameplay feels and then look at Fifa and how unnatural it looks/feels... you will then say "it's just a game it can't be perfect boohoo"... well yeah I know BUT it's just the simplest things that they can't do right it drives me nutso... If they just got rid of their programmers and stop using that same graphics engine they use for every game they might get somewhere with me but until then, I will just go back to PES... next year it PES for me :)

8. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Just pm me when youre ready, I'll be alerted through email. It'll be a while until youre ready for me though :p

9. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    what division are you in for h2h?

10. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I bought Kingdoms of Amalur today, good game so far. I'm not buying a FIFA game until the next gen consoles come out.

11. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That aint happening anytime soon.

12. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Actually, PS4 was suppose to drop December 2012 !

13. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That can't be true bro. I mean what can they do to make gaming better besides a few tweaks? Just my thoughts I'm no gaming expert or anything.

14. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Google PS4 and X-BOX 720 release dates!

15. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Those arent going to be released by 2012. The new nintento will be released first, and that is in 2012.

16. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Im still okay with the way PS3 /360 games look and play, so at the moment I'm in no rush for a new generation console... but there's a article that came out early this month, basically saying that PS4 will be released late 2012 ! Sorry, dont know how to attach the link

17. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    My little brother has a wii and I bought Twilight Princes 2 weeks ago since I haven't played a new Zelda game in years and tbh, it is awesome.

18. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    OOPS I said NBA Live, I meant NBA 2K, especially NBA 2K 11, that's what a sports game should feel/look like.... NBA live is another lame sports game by EA... anybody who's played NBA 2k 11 would know what I mean.

19. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Division 1

Whos Next? ;)

20. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    As soon as I get back from Ecua I got NEXT!!

21. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    You coming back through la frontera or what? :D
    Ok just pm me ;)

22. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Add me on Xbox. Tio Nicci89

Div1 7 titles and 2 cups.

Lets go. ;)

23. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I hardly have time for Fifa anymore the game isn't fun or a good way to spend free time... with that said I would challenge anybody who wants a game my gt is the_johnjohn or PUMAZJK....oh and PS3 I don't do no XBox boy....

24. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    ps3- and 'cynicypher'

25. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I am in div. 2 in h2h now I don't know wehther to try for div. 1 or retire lol it's too strssful for me I actually smashed the screen on my labtop - They have to improve the AI, it is piss poor.