The Emre Racism Accusation(s) Thread

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by tigerdave, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The board that handled the Emre case is separate and therefore independent of the FA. The FA's role was as the prosecution to bring the case before the commission. The FA wouldn't have brought the case to the board unless it felt it had a strong case.

Why are you so worried about what I think of Emre anyways?
    If your curious you have many of my posts in this thread as reference feel free to look through them to gain some insight. The only evidence that I'm concerned about now is what Bangura and the FA have for this second charge.

2. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do they usually include the "********ing" part before negro?

3. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That goes without saying.

4. tigerdave

tigerdave Member

Aug 23, 2004
    Buhl, Idaho
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Its exclusion or inclusion in the local vernacular has no bearing on its level of of racist-ness.

5. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

6. tigerdave

tigerdave Member

Aug 23, 2004
    Buhl, Idaho
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

:p

7. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No more rep for Tigerdave blah blah blah :D

8. mplsTOON

mplsTOON Member

Apr 25, 2006
    @ St James Park
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    you do realize its responses like this, show that you are incapable of discussing it rationally and that you can't answer my question.

I find it highly ironic that the person with a "Yellow Card" for making inflamatory statements on the board is getting angry over someone else making innflammatory statements on the pitch.:rolleyes:

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean. Google it you'll see what I am reffering to.

and BTW according to your raw sense of irony you have no reason to beleive that Bangura's statement is going to matter. So why bother?

If I had more time pot, I'd introduce you to kettle.

9. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/1-14-05/darthvader.jpg

10. tigerdave

tigerdave Member

Aug 23, 2004
    Buhl, Idaho
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    People. Please try and act mature and keep the discussion on Emre and any related cases he has, rather than turning on each other.

11. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8742_2004240,00.html
    Interesting piece from Football365 (starts half way down the page)
    Why this is hard for some people to understand I don't know but stop stalking me about it and send some hate mail to Football365 and the FA. I've stated my position at length if you don't understand by now there is no hope that you'll every be able to comprehend this concept.

So if anyone is still curious as to why I'm not celebrating Emre's escape from justice read the above quote a few times then maybe you'll understand. So please don't bother to ask me again this is the final time I spell it out for everyone.

A very important piece to this whole puzzle and something discussed in this thread at length.
    A cause for celebration for some I'm sure but for all decent football fans a sad and unfortunate occurrance.

This is another article that validates my position, in fact I'll only be discussing the Bangura charge from here on out.

Finally Emre may or may not be racist but based on the evidence that's been put forth in public he either said f*****ing negro or n*****r and both IMO are completely inappropriate on the pitch. Is it too much to ask that the players that wear the shirt conduct themselves like decent human beings? IMO No and I eagerly look forward to the day that Emre no longer wears the Toon strip and cheapens the name of a club that I've grown to love.

12. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Nice response.

Your judgement is clouded young padawan.

13. okoyel

okoyel New Member

Nov 7, 2005
    By the way im sorry that i was hell bent on believing that Emre was Guilty. I hope that his career isn't over and that i look forward to watching him in Newcastle games from now on.

He didn't deserve the bad press that he got and i heard that he is going to sue the newspaper that made him look like the bad guy.