The Cristiano Ronaldo Thread: Part X. [R]

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by GoodDead, May 2, 2010.

1. RedBullSeven

RedBullSeven Member+

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    #1676 RedBullSeven, Oct 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    Again you’re twisting my words. I never said which sex has it worse. I’m just giving you fine examples of why it’s not always sunshine and rainbows for men. You act like war isn’t a thing. How many men died fighting wars last century? How many this century? Think about that when you’re drinking your pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks. Every time a couple gets divorce in my country, it’s almost always the woman that gets the custody of the kids, gets the house and money, and even alimony with the settlement, while the loving father who worked so hard for his family gets nothing. People will always be more biased to a woman under those circumstances.

2. D_Jota

D_Jota Red Card

Wolverhampton
    Portugal
    Jul 30, 2018
    Tbh with you, I'm not really sure I'm getting your point. You seemed to have acknowledged that men do generally have it easier than woman, yet you give a couple of examples of things easier or more advantageous for woman. I don't really see how that helps or what the point is? I mean if I said that Living in South Chicago was rough but it's not so black and white because Portland, Oregon still has crime, wouldn't you be like WTF does that matter, clearly I'd rather live in Portland as the odds are much more against me in South Chicago? So my original and only point is, when I read someone's comments assuming Ronaldo is probably innocent, or she's up to no good when in fact more evidence points to the contrary, I can't help but make the assumption that you could be either sexist or just bias.

3. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    woman flirts with ronaldo at club, goes to his hotel, goes in his jacuzzi goes in his bed....I'm sorry there is no f'n way she told him at the club or at any time up until they got in bed "hey i just want to be besties lets hang out as friends after the club"

Sorry, there was no rape. Top it off she opens a civil case to make (more) money.

This whole story is blatantly a set up for cash and should be thrown out.

Paiva4, RedBullSeven and verde-rubro repped this.
  4. RedBullSeven

RedBullSeven Member+

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    It depends on the situation for ******** sakes. You really think men getting drafted to risk thier own life to fight a war is having it easier than a woman? You’re acting like women in America or Canada are grasping for air in thier first world country.

You sound like a ********ing misandrist.

5. Ramos77

Ramos77 Member

Benfica
    Portugal
    Jun 24, 2017
    By thinking, can
    Just off the top of my head while I watch TV.

1. Woman get paid less than men
    2. Women get beaten/killed and abused by their male partners. Have a look at the stats around the world.
    3. Women have to give birth and carry a baby in their wombs for 9 months.
    4. Women have to put up with sexism in the workplace and society in general.
    5. Women put up with sexual harrassment in the workplace and everywhere they go. Just ask any female what men have said or done to them.
    6. Women are targeted by rapists and murderers because they are seen as weak targets.
    7. Women do not feel safe walking the streets alone at night, because of men.
    7. Women work as prostitutes and are sold as sex slaves all around the world, by men.
    8. Woman bleed from their vaginas for 5 days in a row, once a month.
    9. When women have sex with multiple partners, they're called sluts. When a man does the same thing he's just a stud.
    10. Women and girls have to deal with body issues because of the media, the music industry, magazines etc that paint the perfect woman as skin y and 6 foot tall.
    11. Have a read about how women are treated in general in countries like Saudi Arabia and Africa for example.

Do you want me to keep going?

Now try make your own list, and include more than just men have to fight in wars (which us men created and started ourselves, and we get the raw end of the deal when it comes to family court settlements (which I agree with you)

Take your time.

Peace

6. artielange84

artielange84 Member+

Aug 7, 2014
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    My god that list is obnoxious

7. RedBullSeven

RedBullSeven Member+

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Lol, look I don’t have time to talk about everything you listed. I never said women aren’t the weaker sex. I lot of what you stated is just human nature. Just because you hear a feminist on tv talking about the wage gap, doesn’t mean she’s right. That topic been debunked many times. There are a lot of videos on YouTube that explaines why there isn’t really a wage gap. It’s hard for men to get many sexual partners. You have to be successful, wealthy, athletic, good looking, disciplined, hard working, talented and ambitious. Sounds familiar??? While a woman already have the option of sex, even if she’s ugly. That’s why they don’t get merit for being promiscuous. A slut is like a john that ********s a lot a hookers. Like sluts, Johns have the option of sex, except that they have to pay for that option. Men don’t call that type of man a stud. They call him pathetic, and a beta.

8. Ramos77

Ramos77 Member

Benfica
    Portugal
    Jun 24, 2017
    Awesome, there's a lot of videos on YouTube, it must be true.

And men need to be "successful, wealthy, athletic, good looking, disciplined, hard working, talented and ambitious" to have many partners?

Are you for real? That's your answer?

Where do you live? On a desert island? It's very easy to have multiple sexual partners, you only need to be confident and half decent looking.

9. D_Jota

D_Jota Red Card

Wolverhampton
    Portugal
    Jul 30, 2018
    Do you even know of any man that has been involuntarily drafted into the military? I sure as hell don't, excluding many many years ago in other countries. So sinking ship scenarios LOL, and involuntary military draft withstanding, the more difficult challenges for woman are much more real than rare or bizarre circumstances.

We are on the same page in other ways. I never understood the whole "Man is a stud, woman is a slut" argument. For a man to get laid he usually has to provide something of value or be charismatic, for a woman, she just has to ask. As the joke goes "A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.'”

We have swayed away from the Ronaldo accusation, but I'm simply stating that life for woman is generally tougher. Most of it has to do with social acceptance and fear of danger, but it's all real and part of day to day life, which to me is far worse than hypotheticals.

Btw, for a guy to have several notches on his belt he most certainly doesn't need half of what you listed. I've known guys with little to no money and at best average looks that have ran through villages of woman. The key seems to be charisma, listening and lying.

Ramos77 repped this.
  10. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Woman says no to sex. Ronaldo acknowledges woman says no to sex. Ronaldo apologizes afterwards.

But he plays soccer for Portugal so no rape.

SCP_16 repped this.
  11. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #1686 Sumol, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    This is why being a F***BOY as a rich famous person could be problematic, especially as society progresses and something called the #metoo movement manifests.

Ronaldo could have just been a mature gentleman like Messi and just settled down with a one true love but instead he was constantly sticking his D**K in the anal cavity of various women per day like a sleezy ManW**re.

You reap what you sow.

VERDINHO repped this.
  12. RedBullSeven

RedBullSeven Member+

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I know many men who enlisted and voluntarily fought for their country. Without men like them, there would of been a draft.

13. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #1688 Sumol, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    I mean, seriously.....What was he thinking back then? He should have just grown the F**K up and realized he was representing a whole country instead of being a naive little horny F***KBOY.

How many trolls out there are going to be associating Portugal with rape culture now because of this? Think about what this means for Portugal and good luck to him on getting Balon D'or votes.

I'm not calling him guilty, i have respect for the legal process.....I just can't stand the way he was living his life.

He even admitted to getting tested for AIDS every few months? LOL WTF?

He's dirty as F**K. I wouldn't be surprised if he had sex with three different women in a day and didn't wash his penis after......

VERDINHO repped this.
  14. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Serious question are you trolling yourself here?

Ramos77 repped this.
  15. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    i don't know, i'll leave that up to the reader....

16. The Special One

The Special One Member+

Aug 6, 2005

17. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    #1692 eurodad, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    No its not ok and many Portuguese people feel that way. Now, he raped, as a father, that disgusts and make no mistake about it, Ronaldo was an asshole and she was a victim. They come to an agreement. 10 years later, Ronaldo leave Real Madrid and all of a sudden she pops up again ? This does not speak to her as a victim 10 years ago but in my books, paints her as scum after money "Today".
    This is different from the Me too movement. Please do not try to compare it. The me too movement are about women that were abused, kept quiet and finally had the courage to come out for justice . This is not this case. She had her justice in the form of the agreement (wisely or not) that she agreed to 10 years ago.
    This was basically a money move and reputation tarnish ambush. Ronaldo raped her then, now she is raping Ronaldo now, and I dont think she is alone in this.

verde-rubro repped this.
  18. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Money move or not, it paints a picture of Ronaldo that I don’t like. And whether it’s for money or not is besides the point. That’s a distraction from the issue. Ronaldo seems to be a sexual predator.

19. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Ronaldo is claiming the released documents are fabricated and those pictures of him and the accuser are after they had sex.

Any police investigation updates?

20. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Sensational. That makes things very interesting.......

So this was after they had sex? It looks like Ronaldo is the one being sexually assaulted here. She smacks his bum and grinds all over him. Not exactly the type of thing you do to a rapist after he raped you.....

21. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why would a 25 year old single guy pay someone off if he didn't do anything?

22. Paiva4

Paiva4 Member

Benfica
    Portugal
    Jul 1, 2018
  23. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I want to be on record as saying I truly hope this is all BS. At this point imo it seems like something awful happened but I'd love to be wrong.

palynka, JoseEmidio and eurodad repped this.
  24. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Why would she take his money if she is confident of her case? It goes both ways. She could have been paid way more money than the money Ronaldo gave her if she just stuck with her case.

As people can tell from my posts, i'm all over the place on this subject (as everyone should be, due to all the conflicting information out there when it comes to either side)

This thing is a ruckus.

25. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Piers Morgan taking Ronaldo's side.

Not the type of guy anyone wants on their side but he's the one being rational in that video.