The best games of the best players

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by comme, Sep 19, 2017.

1. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Thanks for your answer

2. JoCryuff98

JoCryuff98 Member+

Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jan 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I do believe one of Cruyff’s finest performance was against Bayern Munich 72-73 QF 1st leg where Ajax stomped them 4-0.

3. PDG1978

PDG1978 Member+

Mar 8, 2009
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    I'll stick this one I made for John Robertson here:

Although I know I mentioned the plans to make it on your thread for Football Manager legends @poetgooner - if you were open to including him (I'm not trying to insist on it) I think it gives a good idea of his qualities, even though his absolute prime period was a few years earlier.

I suppose he's got more chance to be included on that game than in the list of 100 all-timers @peterhrt initiated, but I felt it was both a good enough performance with typical and excellent assists, and from a significant enough player (widely held as the best from two-time European Cup winners, and crucial to those wins, not least in the Finals themselves) to put the video here.

PuckVanHeel repped this.
  4. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    For Del Piero (in my opinion the best footballer born in 1974) I would recommend this game

It is the title decider. Both he and Ronaldo played better as in the first match. Del Piero is imho motm here, Davids or Djorkaeff in the other match.

Edhardy repped this.
  5. comme

comme Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 21, 2003
    Ronaldo received a 9 from Gazzetta for his performance against Juventus last night.

6. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    [​IMG]

Corriere dello Sport:

Karius: 5,5
    Per mosche sulla traversa di Kolarov, crede di averla fatta franca ma non è così.

Alexander-Arnold: 6
    Perfetto l’innesco per Salah (in fuorigioco) da cui nasce il 3-0, balla nel finale.

Lovren: 6
    Per i tifosi rossi è un punto debole: si vede quando salta a vuoto e spedisce in gol Dzeko.

Van Dijk: 7
    L’uomo da 85 milioni dirige bene le operazioni.

Robertson: 6,5
    Sereno contro Florenzi.

Oxlade-Chamberlain: s.v.
    Il ginocchio destro cede dopo 18’.

Henderson: 7,5
    Geometria serena ed energia spaventosa, capitano totale.

Milner: 7
    Ara ettari di campo, strappa e cuce. Inciampa solo sul mani da rigore.

Salah: 9
    Due gol come opera d’arte (il secondo molto tottiano), più due assist: signore e padrone del match, quando esce non riceve la standing ovation solo perché Anfield è già in piedi da un po’.

Firmino: 8,5
    Tecnica, visione, l’assist del 2-0, poi due gol: con i suoi movimenti a uscire e smistare è l’asse che fa ruotare il pianeta rosso.

Mané: 7
    Buca due palle gol enormi, non sbaglia la terza. Lavoro comunque fondamentale.

Wijnaldum: 7
    Impatto notevole: vince il tackle su Strootman che avvia l’azione dell’1-0. Percuote e, a volte, persino ricama.

Klopp: 7
    Il suo Red’s’roll regala attimi di estasi, ma togliere Salah è una stonatura che in questa città non ci si può permettere.

Le pagelle della Roma

Alisson:5
    Bravo su Salah in avvio, poi la pioggia di Liverpool diventa grandine.

Fazio:5
    A difesa schierata tiene, è travolto quando i Reds danno gas.

Manolas: 4,5
    Da un tackle perso con Firmino nasce l’azione del 2-0.

Juan Jesus: 4
    Salah gli stampa in faccia due gol e due assist: inadatto (da sempre) a questi livelli.

Florenzi: 5
    Prova a spingere all’inizio, dopo fatica e basta.

De Rossi: 5
    Il ritmo dei rossi frullerebbe chiunque: non crolla ma costruire è impossibile.

Strootman:5
    Suo il primo tiro: un’illusione cui segue tanta sofferenza.

Kolarov: 5,5
    Mette energia e personalità anche nei momenti peggiori: rivedibile nella copertura.

Under: 4,5
    Si ferma ai tornelli: mai nel match, una scelta sbagliata.

Nainggolan: 6
    Per una volta trova gente fisica come lui, ma non molla mai, crea (con Lovren) l’assist per il 5-1 e si guadagna il rigore.

Dzeko: 6,5
    Ottimo di sponda finché il ritmo è lento, poi scompare per riemergere di orgoglio col 5-1 e un finale di personalità.

Schick: 6
    Un colpo di testa parato: buona presenza.

Gonalons: 6
    Collabora bene, si rifà dai danni di Barcellona.

Perotti:6,5
    Buon impatto e un rigore della speranza.

Di Francesco: 5,5
    Sbaglia scelte, si corregge quando la barca è già sul fondo. Se è stato troppo tardi lo sapremo tra una settimana.

Can't see/access The Times.

comme repped this.
  7. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    #382 PuckVanHeel, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    Funny trivia is here that Wijnaldum and Strootman come from the same youth team. For eight years they played together in the same team.

edit: for if that video does not work

988914852935725058 is not a valid tweet id

8. comme

comme Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 21, 2003
    Both Salah and Firmino got a 9 in the Times. I thought Salah was worth a ten. Given the stage and everything, that was one of the great modern performances.

9. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord

Well Roma wasn't too good and their high line and three men defense was risky, it wasn't a tight game. They were very open. Presumably they gambled they could win it in midfield, so that Liverpool's forwards wouldn't see too much of the ball.

But I don't mind a 10 for Salah and Firmino his role was the most crucial of the lot, causing problems and forcing Roma defenders on the backfoot which is so lethal against Salah and Mane with that space behind. Giant killer AS Roma had also pretty much all their players available, which has been different in many previous CL semi finals...

Stranger is the championing of Henderson by Winter, Kay et al. I see that as typical of how the media mechanics & industry work, gaining a 'critical mass'.

Assist king Milner was the more crucial piece (well spotted by Gazzetta) and before the forced substitution it wasn't going that well anyway. Unwillingly, the forced substitution immediately turned around the match and gave Liverpool control. I have to say I often find Wijnaldum a frustrating player, but he has a habit of giving his best in more important matches (lately against City, or the 2014 match against Brazil, also back at Newcastle) and well done tackle leading in the opening goal. Yet not 1/5th the hype as for Henderson his performance.

10. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Despite lack of final ball and the misses, Ribery at 35 was by a (small but noticeable) margin the best player on the pitch. As Tobias Escher said on Twitter: the perceived in form players were bad or anynomous, the supposed out of form players were among the top group.

Pity all those injuries. Helps Lewandowski his game too.

11. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    #386 PuckVanHeel, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
    Have you maybe seen Gazzetta's ratings for the 2nd leg?

Interestingly there is no consensus (The Times, Corriere dello Sport, Daily Telegraph, Daily Mail among others) on who played well, with the bright exception of Mane and to a (much) lesser extent Nianggolan and Wijnaldum. I saw on text reports Rio Ferdinand praised VvD to the heavens before and after the match, but don't think he was near his plateau tbh and his match ratings differ a lot (ranging from 8+ like Daily Telegraph and a couple Liverpool based publications to 5.5 like Corriere dello Sport). It is to be hoped for Liverpool he can replicate his form that he had against Portugal (nice long passes there, he hadn't that yesterday), with a Cristiano that was trying hard.

Would like to see Gazzetta's take, although I expect Mane to be among the better ones.

edit: only saw ref Skomina received a 4.

12. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Sorry, missed this one

Roma: Alisson 6,40 - Alessandro Florenzi 5,20, Kostas Manolas 6,60, Federico Fazio 5,90, Aleksandar Kolarov 6,40, Lorenzo Pellegrini 5,00 (53' Cengiz Ünder 6,20), Daniele De Rossi 6,00 (69' Maxime Gonalons 6,00), Radja Nainggolan 5,60, Patrik Schick 5,10, Edin Džeko 6,70, Stephan El Shaarawy 6,90 (75' Mirko Antonucci). - coach: Eusebio Di Francesco 6,70. = average: 6,00 [acceptable]

Liverpool: Loris Karius 6,10 - Trent Alexander-Arnold 4,80 (90' Nathaniel Clyne), Dejan Lovren 5,50, Virgil van Dijk 6,10, Andrew Robertson 6,60, Georginio Wijnaldum 6,70, Jordan Henderson 6,20, James Milner 6,00, Mohamed Salah 5,40, Roberto Firmino 6,20 (87' Dominic Solanke), Sadio Mané 7,40 (83' Ragnar Klavan). - coach: Jürgen Klopp 6,30.= average: 6,09 [satisfactory]

http://football-ratings.blogspot.com/2018/05/player-ratings-roma-4-2-liverpool.html

Hadn't too much time, with also the draft going on (thanks to PDG for sharing workload and ideas - we often think into the same direction)

comme repped this.
  13. comme

comme Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 21, 2003
    No, I just looked on Twitter but couldn’t find anything. Robertson was good I thought and Firmino was busy.

PuckVanHeel repped this.
  14. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    #389 PuckVanHeel, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
    Benzema was the highest rated player by Gazzetta in the 2nd leg of the other semi final. Benzema is maybe not really a 'great' player ('great' support player though), but this is perhaps one of his best ever matches given stage and circumstance.

Keylor Navas miracoloso nel finale, Benzema il migliore, Ronaldo sbaglia un gol: voto 6 alla squadra.

KEYLOR NAVAS 7,5 — Da due anni gli cercano un sostituto, lui risponde portando il Madrid in finale con una serie di parate, l’ultima su Lewandowski miracolosa.
    LUCAS VAZQUEZ 5 — Ala riciclata a terzino, soffre da matti Ribery e chiunque si presenti da quelle parti. Generoso, ma quello non è il suo pane.
    VARANE 7,5 — Un colosso nell’assedio finale dei tedeschi. Era tempo che non lo si vedeva tanto in forma.
    SERGIO RAMOS 6 — Inizia sbagliando sul primo gol del Bayern, poi rischiando due rigori su Lewandowski. È obbligato a crescere, e lo fa.
    MARCELO 6 — L’assist per il gol ma anche tanta sofferenza difensiva. Il Madrid rincula e lui fa quel che può in territorio ostile.
    MODRIC 7 — Sempre lucido, sempre pronto a dare una mano a Lucas, sempre freddo. Dopo Benzema il migliore dei suoi.
    KOVACIC 5,5 — Il centrocampo del Bayern lo mette in mezzo con regolarità. Il suo impiego è una scelta che non convince.
    CASEMIRO 6 — Entra al 73’ per tappare i buchi nel fortino blanco assediato. E quello fa.
    KROOS 5,5 — Rispetto a Modric affonda nel tiqui-taka tedesco, costretto a rincorrere gli avversari.
    ASENSIO 6 (NACHO S.V.) — Stavolta non segna, niente miracoli. Però mostra maturità e attenzione in una serata molto difficile.
    BENZEMA 8 — Il Bernabeu lo odia, lui è di nuovo decisivo in una semifinale di Champions, come un anno fa al Calderon. Due gol per arrivare a 55 in Champions, sesto marcatore della competizione.
    BALE 5,5 — Venti minuti abbondanti per sfruttare un contropiede che non scatta mai, spazi che non appaiono.
    CRISTIANO RONALDO 5,5 — Due partite senza segnare per lui sono già qualcosa di clamoroso. Una sola conclusione pericolosa, un errore incredibile da pochi metri. Però potrà rifarsi in finale.
    ALL. ZIDANE 6 — Alla fine passa, e in Champions continua la sua corsa immacolata: non è mai stato eliminato. Ma rinunciare a Casemiro è sembrato un azzardo, così come usare Lucas Vazquez come terzino. Gli è andata bene.
    L'ARBITRO: ÇAKIR 5 — Il Bayern chiede a gran voce due rigori di Ramos su Lewandowski e i contatti sono sospetti. Poi ne chiede un altro per una mano evidente di Marcelo su cross di Kimmich. Decisioni che faranno discutere.

Ulreich è un disastro, il migliore tra i bavaresi è il sostituto di Boateng. Ecco le pagelle dei tedeschi al Bernabeu: voto 7 alla squadra.

ULREICH 4 — Fino al pasticcio con cui apre la ripresa non aveva fatto male. Ma è un errore tanto evidente, grossolano e costoso che peserà a lungo sui suoi sogni.
    KIMMICH 7 — Già in gol all’andata, si ripete al Bernabeu. Ottimo offensivamente, Marcelo lo infila nel primo gol. Instancabile.
    SULE 7,5 — Gioca al posto di Boateng e non lo fa rimpiangere. Decisivo in difesa, offre l’assist del pareggio a James.
    HUMMELS 7 — Come il compagno di reparto risolve tante situazioni complicate e generate dalla spinta offensiva del Bayern, che lascia scoperta la difesa.
    ALABA 5,5 — Errore di posizione sul gol Benzema e meno travolgente di altre voltre. Rientrava da un infortunio, ha le sue scusanti.
    THIAGO ALCANTARA 7 — Piantato davanti alla difesa, è fondamentale per trasportare la palla in maniera intelligente e costruttiva. Lopetegui può aver preso appunti interessanti.
    MULLER 5,5 — Tanti errori, tante decisioni poco comprensibili, parecchia confusione quando serviva lucidità nell’assedio.
    TOLISSO 5,5 — Un’ottima partita, macchiata dal grave errore sulla seconda rete di Benzema. Peccato perché l’idea di schierarlo al posto di Javi Martinez era parsa azzeccata.
    WAGNER 5,5 — Letteralmente gettato nella mischia per gli ultimi 20 minuti. Non trova ciò che cerca, il gol della qualificazione.
    JAMES RODRIGUEZ 7 — Non segnava in Champions dal marzo 2016 e trova la sua prima rete europea col Bayern proprio al Bernabeu. Non festeggia, e non passa nonostante l’ottima serata. (Javi Martinez s.v.)
    RIBERY 7 — Come all’andata tormenta Lucas Vazquez con sfiancante regolarità. Sembra un ragazzino.
    LEWANDOWSKI 6 — Lottare lotta, si dà da fare, aiuta. Però in due partite non ha trovato un gol che era fondamentale. Meriterebbe due rigori per altrettanti interventi scorretti di Sergio Ramos.
    ALL. HEYNCKES 7 — Accolto dagli applausi del Bernabeu, va in pensione dalla Champions con la testa molto alta. Le ha provate tutte, ha sbattuto contro il muro blanco.

Agree with high rating for (relatively) unfancied Sule - unlike the other three not (really) involved in the errors. Ribery a 7 would be more fitting for the 1st leg imho. Rest is about fine, maybe an insufficient grade for Lewandowski who has been out of shape lately, but is still one of the highest rated Bayern players. (not sure whether I totally agree with that ordering)

Modric looks to me a bit past his prime the past 5-7 months, but he has always a nuanced game (in the PSG games he received low/bad grades but was fractionally misunderstood imho). Would more convincingly enter Xavi etc. territory if he had a little bit more goals and assists, although Madrid doesn't always seek to dominate and more goals/assists by the midfield will maybe take something away from Ronaldo/Bale/Asensio.

Maybe a higher grade for Marcelo. Marcelo is a good candidate for the best Real Madrid player in the Champions League, with Cristiano and the midfield failing to really convince in a half dozen previous KO and the (hardest) group stage games. Marcelo is the 2nd most productive Real Madrid player in the UCL, also a really well rounded footballer. Agree with a 5 for Cakir.

comme repped this.
  15. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Looked again in the evening and here it is. They're harsh on Robertson. A 'fail' grade doesn't seem right, although no Liverpool defender has higher than a 6 (seeing the descriptions, you sometimes wonder 'why').

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also saw kicker graded both legs, including ratings for subs (initially I didn't spot this), even though no domestic team was involved (they don't/didn't always do).

First leg:
    http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...016/spielanalyse_fc-liverpool-512_as-rom.html

Second leg:
    http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...017/spielanalyse_as-rom_fc-liverpool-512.html

comme repped this.
  16. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    #391 PuckVanHeel, May 6, 2018
    Last edited: May 6, 2018

I got to this thanks to the draft, and thinking about 'bad games by great players', but occasionally - not always - grades can be results-driven. De Bruyne receiving 3s against Liverpool being an example (I can see the merit of 4-6, but not a 3). Another example is Robben in the 2-6 game where he got trashed, even though he was one of the best graded Real Madrid players (joint best or single best).

For the draft I wanted to think about the negative scenarios - and ofc also if it matches with the computer numbers.

Same applies for the automatic 8 or 9 for the goal driven 'Clasico' performance in 2008 by 'the man of glass' (his native wikipedia page even says "nickname: man of glass" at the top, lol :ROFLMAO:). His high win percentages in the EPL and Bundesliga alike are more telling and indicative about doing something right at the top levels (and yes, records/numbers are there to be broken or surpassed, but how it relates to his contemporaries in the same leagues doesn't go away - I'm not suggesting this proves he's 'the best' or something like it).

17. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
  18. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Wonder if Gazzetta will give Buffon a honorific 10 for his final game. "Leaves Juve a myth, a flag, the strongest goalkeeper in history. Not even to comment on the performance."

Surely they rate him very high:

(checked this, and it's true)

Among goalkeepers with 50+ games, he retires with the 3rd best clean sheets ratio in Serie A history. Van der Sar 51.5%, Zoff 48.8%, Buffon 46.0% (for some VDS doing fine will be surprising, but saw/heard Jonathan Wilson, who wrote a book on goalkeepers, was saying positive things for his Juve period). Among goalkeepers with 100+ games Buffon is #2 of course, and 1.1 percent points better than the next one.

If Totti received one 10 for his final match, then I don't see reason why Buffon shouldn't. One of the very few players to retire while still being (reasonably) regarded as the best in his job (Zoff played one year too many, for sure).

----------------

Other thing I noticed was Memphis Depay receiving a relatively rare 9 by both L'Equipe and FF for his hat-trick against Nice (3-2 win), with a close range chip and a free kick. They were 0-1 down at half-time and needed to win to finish 3rd and qualify for CL football. Good for him, has had a solid second half of the campaign. Media presentation and demeanor also improved. When also Robert Pires starts to make compliments, he might become good eventually... "Memphis Depay is an outstanding player. He struggled at Manchester United because it is difficult to change country and enter a new club, a new language and a new environment at such a young age. He is now a very important player for Lyon and he is making a big difference in the crucial games. I think Manchester United made a mistake when they sold him and they could regret it." (10 May 2018)

comme repped this.
  19. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    comme repped this.
  20. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #395 carlito86, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    C.Ronaldo's most impressive la liga performance is arguably against atletico Madrid in 2011/12,not his most spectacular in terms of dribbling runs Or chance creation tbh it was more a game of moments (genius moments)
    Real madrid were 1 nil down before ronaldo responded with a hattrick (inc 2 goal of the season contenders)and 1 assist to win the game 4-1
    https://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/apr/11/atletico-madrid-real-madrid-la-liga

Note:ronaldo has had half a dozen or more performances that were arguably equal to this one
    Including against Mallorca (5th place)away 2009/10(scored a hattrick to overturn a 1-0 deficit and was a constant dribbling threat-probably his best performance in his debut season)
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/f...ck-for-Real-Madrid-against-Real-Mallorca.html
    2011/12 was his best ever season and I can can say that unequivocally,he was devastating,prolific and imo at the height of his physical condition.he was also in this season a very adept playmaker/winger even though his assist tally doesn't necessarily reflect this (only 14 assists)

As a complete package (goals,chance creation,wing play Etc)I'm leaning towards his performance vs osasuna 2012 as being his most "complete" performance in a Real Madrid jersey

In the champions league for real madrid I'm leaning towards his performance vs juventus 17/18 away but atletico madrid 16/17 home or schalke 13/14 are also good shouts

For Manchester United in the premier league his best all round performances definitely imo came in 2006/07
    His 1st half display against bolton (7th place)away is probably the best half I've ever seen from ronaldo.he made 3 assists in 45 minutes and completely and singlehandedly ripped their defence with his speed,counter attacking prowess and direct dribbling.
    Shout out for his performance against Fulham away 2007 where he completed around 10 dribbles and scored a solo goalstarting in his own half dribbling past 2 players and cutting in a 3rd player

In the champions league for Manchester United its a toss up between roma(home)2007 and arsenal away 2009

For Portugal (at a major competition) it would be Hungary 2016 or holland 2012
    In friendlies/playoffs/qualifiers it would definitely have to be vs Sweden 2013 followed by his performance vs Belgium 2007(euro 2008 qualifier)

Note
    None of this is definitive of course just my personal opinion
    It is really hard to pick a single best performance from players with long peaks 7+ years as a top 3 player in the world (ie messi,cristiano,pele,cruyff,maradona etc)
    But much easier with players who have a shorter peak period 1-3 years(ie ronaldo fenomeno,Ronaldinho,baggio,kaka,George best,rivaldo etc)
    @ko242 @Afghan-Juventus @PuckVanHeel @PDG1978 @leadleader

RamyBt and Afghan-Juventus repped this.
  21. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    Ronaldo 2011-12 was definitely his best season imo. Should have taken the Balon D’or even with Messi’s record season (hope this doesn’t start another Messi Ronaldo debate lol). He was complete in every way.

When looking at the Atletico game you need to take into account not only the performance but also the importance of the game. If I’m not mistaken this was right before the Barca game (which Ronaldo also won) and Madrid were only 4 points ahead. Coming into the Clasico with the league in Barca’s hand would have been a huge boost for them. So yeah I definitely think that was CR7’s best performance.

His performance vs Netherlands was def his best national team performance aswell when you take into consideration the performance, quality of opponent, and how important the game was.

It’s hard to pick a greatest performance for such a long peak but for me Ronaldo’s best is vs Atletico and Messi’s best is vs United

RamyBt and carlito86 repped this.
  22. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You are talking about messi vs Manchester United 2011(not 2009)?
    If so I would agree that was his best ever champions league performance slightly edging his performance vs Manchester city 14/15 and arsenal 09/10 but I'm not so sure it was his best career performance

At league level it gets a bit more complicated. he has had dozens of performances where he was performing at a superlative level ie a level of performance arguably no other player except 2-3 players have reached.

And those said players did not perform at that level with the same consistency as messi
    Maradona vs lazio 84/85 or vs Belgium 1986 is as good a performance as any by messi but the latter has had many more equal performances

Not sure about cruyff but I would like to know from @PuckVanHeel if his performance level in wc 74 was reflective of his peak level at ajax (was cruyff at wc 74 a worse or better player then he was in Ajax and his debut season at Barcelona)

RamyBt repped this.
  23. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord

Perhaps a future 'best player' of his time.

24. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel Member+

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
  25. PDG1978

PDG1978 Member+

Mar 8, 2009
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Figo vs Betis (1997 CDR Final) has since been made available on YouTube indeed:

PuckVanHeel repped this.