The ***Belgrano de Cordoba*** Cheering Thread (R)

Discussion in 'Argentina: Clubs' started by BigSoccer Bot, Dec 20, 2006.

1. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
  2. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Belgrano se afirma arriba

More...

3. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: El debut de Delgado

More...

4. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  5. elbp

elbp Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Cordoba, ARG
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Re: News: Belgrano se afirma arriba

Oyola is a good player. Quality signing for Belgrano. I am sure we'll do really well this tournament. Vamos Piratas!

Pay a visit to my Belgrano blog http://elbergantinpirata.blogspot.com

6. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Dos adelantos calientes

Independiente viajando a Córdoba para jugar con Belgrano, y Banfield visitando a Lanús le dan forma al comienzo de la segunda fecha.

More...

7. elbp

elbp Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Cordoba, ARG
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The ***Belgrano de Cordoba*** Cheering Thread

Welcome to The Belgrano de Cordoba Cheering Thread or simple The Pirate Thread. News, players, matches and everything else you'd like to talk about El Pirata Cordobes.

We have never won a title yet we ended up 4th in tickets sold in the Apertura. The only team to have beaten both the Apertura winner and runner-up :D. 10.000 fans traveled to Ferro to support the team in the last match of the Nacional B. 15 consecutive years without a loss against our local derby, Galleres. Only Argentine fans to keep chanting and cheering the full 15-minutes interval non-stop(documented, against the "gashinas"). In sum, we are, by far, the sixth biggie outside BA.

Come on Piratas, let's start racking up the points against the amargos tonite...

8. elbp

elbp Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Cordoba, ARG
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Re: The ***Belgrano de Cordoba*** Cheering Thread

Can't believe our luck! We scored (finally) our first goal and were the better team yesterday but again Pincha got lucky in the end. Well, guess you should enjoy as it's the first time you get a win in la Tierra del Pirata :D

We are not winning but at least we are starting to play some decent football. Hopes are still intact.

PS. Ay Coco, shame on you for not taking Bolatti to the national team. You're gonna regret it. Not only he was a "pulpo" yesterday but he also pushed the team forward and even had a great chance saved by Andujar. El gringo no tiene prensa pero bien que Boca e Independiente lo querian y se quedo en Cordoba.

9. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

welcome to the forum!

10. elbp

elbp Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Cordoba, ARG
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

thanks mod.

A few pics of the fans in the Estudiantes match. Almost 30.000 fans in the stands, popular packed as always.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. krudmonk

krudmonk Member+

Mar 7, 2007
    S.J. Sonora
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes

It took long enough to get that first goal. Too bad the one wasn't enough.

12. elbp

elbp Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Cordoba, ARG
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Vamos Belgrano ************!!! Good match in the second half, it ended 2-2. We played like shit but we got lucky in the end. We are finally starting to score goals. Watch out for Rios, once he scores all he generates, he will get a lot of praise. Next up is Godoy Cruz and we'll crush them at home. Come'on piratas!!!

13. elbp

elbp Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Cordoba, ARG
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Belgrano celebrates 102 years of history on Sunday. Fans planning a huge party in the stands. Icing on the cake: to beat Godoy Cruz soundly (ok...half to nil would be enough to make my day!).

Por un Chateau Carreras vestido de celeste!!!

[​IMG]

14. elbp

elbp Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Cordoba, ARG
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

At last...our first win. 30000+ fans in the Chateau Carreras with an awesome and terrific "recibimiento", including globos y bastones. I'll try to get some pics /clips.

I must recognize what a good rival Godoy Cruz were, they played some good football and probably deserved a draw. But, well, I am happy it didn't work for them :D

Yllana (header), Rios (check this guy out, 2 goals in last 2 matches) and Donnet (he is playing well and with confidence) were the goalscorers.

Next up is El Torito de mataderos with Ramaciotti. He he...we're gonna stick one up your **** Rama!

Come on Pirata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. elbp

elbp Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Cordoba, ARG
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Celebration at the end...Locura total!!! Que somo' lo mas graaaaandeeee del fulbo nacional, que alegria que alegria ole ole ola!!! Not the greatest quality nore the greatest cameraman but still enjoyable.

[youtube]AtC_wROSuao[/youtube]

16. elbp

elbp Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Cordoba, ARG
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Hey Bigote, you should come to Cordoba more often!

Belgrano 4 - Bigoton 0 (Still remember when you disrepected our team while coaching Boca? You were already celebrating the soon-not-to-be title before coming to Cordoba and then you had to eat your words. Btw, el Chelo se tomo revancha ayer paseando a la defensa horrible esa que tenes).

Good win for Belgrano, after the defeat against Nva. Chicago. Good win to keep hopes alives. Delgado played a great match. He is warming up for River next week...to be again a coge-gallinas. Sorry to my River colleagues here but I am excited about the prospect of giving you guys a hard time!.

Oyola was imo man of the match. The pony seems to be made for Belgrano. That is another proof that Pasarella knows shit about football. Anyway, I think there is a friggin clause by which OYola cannot play against River. Too bad.

One last paragraph to that wacko-sonuvabitch of Sessa: Man, get some professional help. You seriously need it. This is not a circus and hitting a ball boys' head intentionally aint' funny. I cant really understand how Velez doesn't punish him. He is a total nutcase.

17. Illrod3

Illrod3 Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Louisville, KY
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Hey, don't get too overly excited or you might release your load prematurely. :D

In all honesty, a good win for you guys. Velez is not a great team but they had been solid for some years now and have talent. Good to see that Oyola is doing well, I don't think he got much of a chance at River but for some reason there are a tone of players that don't succeed in River to only go to other teams and succeed, who knows? Belgrano will be tough but a win is just what we need to regain momentum in the Clausura and I am not worried about Delgado. I am sure will be able to reburied that walking dead, Rivas and company will be like the ghostbusters.

18. elbp

elbp Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Cordoba, ARG
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

I don't understand this coach of ours...River have shown horrible defending of lately so you just have to keep on pouncing them there. What does the guy do? He is planning to go with only one guy up front (Delgado)... I hope we play with two forwards. I really see Delgado and Rios wreaking havoc in the Monumental. On the other hand, it's good news that el burrito is not playing. He always seems to have one up his sleeve (or his hand:D)! My prediction in El Mas Sabio is a bit overoptimistic, but I definitely think we can cause the upset.

The only thing that worries me the most is that this is a must-win game for Pasarella and the players. Losing against us with Boca looming in the horizon ain't a good scenario at all. That's what's worries me: River are gonna come out all guns blazing against us.

Colour note: no less than 4000 pirates are making the trip to Nunez and they're gonna sing their hearts out!

19. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Well, Lussenhoff will be replacing Gerlo, so don't expect to get away so easily.. And if Tuzzio returned, I doubt you'd be saying the same about our defense. Luckily for you, he probably won't be playing.

20. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Sin Ortega, con mal clima y con Boca como límite

More...

21. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Vamos Belgrano!!!

22. elbp

elbp Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Cordoba, ARG
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

For all the bosteros out there, we DO hope to leave the gashinas awaiting to be finished off next week. It ain't anything personal with River but with Pasarella. I just dislike him. Wouldn't it be nice to pip these guys in their very return to the Monumental? Anyway, a draw will do for me. One should not forget that this is a must-win match for them and they do have some good players. But the longer it passes without them scoring the better for us.

And I definitely think el Chelo will have a very good game. He is playing better and looks committed to our cause (none other than staying in Primera!). He is looking confident judging from this interview:

http://www.ole.clarin.com/notas/2007/04/08/01395797.html

23. elbp

elbp Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Cordoba, ARG
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Este seria un titular adecuado no sesgado por la parcialidad de los medios porte#os:

River le empato agonicamente a Belgrano

Y asi fue gente. Belgrano iba ganando con un penal bien cobrado, le expulsaron un jugador mal expulsado y casi nos inclinan la cancha (see link for Elizondo's view)
    http://www.lavoz.com.ar/07/04/09/secciones/deportes/nota.asp?nota_id=60642

6000 piratas (segun datos de OLE) coparon la parada en el Monumental. Alentaron al equipo durante los 90 minutos, y no se dedicaron a putear o a quedarse callados (a mi me enseñaron que a los jugadores y sobre todo a los pibes del club se los alienta no matter what). No tendremos titulos ni grandes logros pero que me disculpen los de Rosario, de Santa Fe y otros clubes chicos como Huracan y Velez, se acabo la mentira: tenemos la 6ta mejor hinchada del futbol nacional (and I am not getting overexcited, just take a look at the ticket sales or at the crowds going to the matches for a team which is fighting relegation).

Best Belgrano players yesterday:

Peppino and Novaretti: impasables. Peppino in particular is having a great tournament.

Bolatti and Yllana: I can't understand why is Bolatti not yet in Basile's book.
    Yllana is class (with sombrerito incluido) even when he is playing his last years.

Delgado: Apart from the goal (he said he dedicated it to Tristelme who would in exchange score in the superclasico), he caused some troubles even when he was the only one upfront. He ran out of gas in the 2nd half.

Montoya: he could have probably done better in River's goal, but he made outsanding saves (especially one in the end).

As for River I liked this Ciscriolli (or whatever it is), Fernandez and Carrizo.

11 against 11 the match would have ended 2-0 for us. Shame about the referee. River didn't deserve to win: having the ball without knowing what to do with it or being indolent, doesn't make you deserving. Besides, take a look at the ping-pong and see who had the better chances. If anything, the draw was the fairest of results.

Anyway, a good result, that could have been a lot better but it is still a good point. Next up is Newells and I think we are going to play in the Gigante. That could be a risky decision considering the hatred between the fans.

Que belleza...miren esa hinchada!!!

[youtube]SZ1jAPTNRKM[/youtube]

24. Illrod3

Illrod3 Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Louisville, KY
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

I must admit, you guys played well and the red card was questionable, even then Montoya was phenomenal, he deserves to be in the Seleccion having a much, much better season than Ustari. I mean no disrespect but the fact is that this River has so far been a shell of what it should be historically. Escaping with a tie at home against Belgrano is demoralizing, humbling and it gives us a realistic pespective of what we can do this season. Good luck from here on out, specially against those bosteros.

25. elbp

elbp Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Cordoba, ARG
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

True what you say Illrod; in any case I think your make it or break it comes next weekend. Good luck. He he I guess we'll have to take care of those bosteros again :D

Here is a very good pic of the marea pirata en el Monumental: (if any River fan could make a guestimate of how many people can those two sections accomodate I would be grateful; I hardly believe on what the nespapers say)

[​IMG]

Y aqui un videito copando la parada...Que pedazo de hinchada culiau!!!

[youtube]uQbVrGmrb7I[/youtube]