The Basketball Thread

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Blue Soldier, Aug 8, 2011.

1. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I still think Mirza is in the wrong, putting your hand on Musa's throat is never a smart thing to do. Honestly I didn't want Mirza in the team anymore after that. He as the captain should be more grown up then to lose his nerves and take it out on the kid. Simply take the kid by the shoulder and explain to him what he is doing is wrong. But yea the crowd turned on Mirza pretty quickly and rightfully so. We need to look to build the team around Musa and Nurkic, they are the ones that will take this team forward.

ZukaToDzeko and Bosnian Diamond repped this.
  2. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He needs the exact opposite of that. To be an NBA superstar he eneds a cocky attitude. I don't see anythig wrong with it.

3. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Usually when your teammate gets into it with an opposing player, you're supposed to come to their aid instead of verbally and physically attacking your own 17 year old teammate to the point of tears.

4. PlavoSarajevo

PlavoSarajevo Member+

Mar 23, 2012
    San Jose
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He's 17. His cocky attitude is nothing compared to how guys like Kobe and AI were when they were that age. Give him time to mature and he'll be back down to earth by the time he's in his 20's.

5. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Just watched that, absolutely no excuse for Teletovic. On the court you look out for your players, off the court you remind them what's at stake. That's what a captain does.

Leave the discipline to the coaching staff. But nope. "I'm in the NBA so I have the right to yell at my teammates" is not a good leadership approach.

Really sad to see that.

Sudžuka repped this.
  6. ZukaToDzeko

ZukaToDzeko Member

Feb 6, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    As I said before... The sooner we all realize that our team needs to be built around Musa (not Nurkic, not Teletovic, not anyone else) the better off we will be.....

7. ZukaToDzeko

ZukaToDzeko Member

Feb 6, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    And I just read that Teletovic got physical (forearm to the throat or something) with Musa.... ******** off.......

8. Besic17

Besic17 Member+

Feb 24, 2015
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He's 17 years old, not 8. He's part of the senior squad. Cursing out another person isnt unusual in Bosnia especially not in sports teams where it happens all the time.

You have to listen to what the captain says, especially when it's a legend like Mirza.

9. Besic17

Besic17 Member+

Feb 24, 2015
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Problem is that this current coach is worse than Safet Susic.

Had Spahic done this y'all would've praised him:laugh:

10. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I would have to say captaincy with soccer is way different than captaincy in basketball.

11. Besic17

Besic17 Member+

Feb 24, 2015
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I've played both sports and it's not really that different.

Btw "Ne želim da neko sada mora da bira stranu, Mirza ili Džanan i pojasnit ću šta se desilo. U 38. minuti gubimo osam razlike, imamo sedam-osam napada kojim možemo stići taj rezultat. U tom momentu prilazim Džananu i kažem mu 'super majstore, samo se smiri' i on u tom trenutku kao najmlađi igrač mi počinje vrijeđati i psovati mi. Samo sam ga odgurnuo od sebe. Žao mi je što sam tako odreagovao. Priznajem, kriv sam i izvinjavam se našim navijačima. Nikada nisam u životu bježao od odgovornosti. Ali, mora se krenuti od korijena problema", rekao je Teletović i potom obrazložio svoje mišljenje.

He has excused. Now keyboard warriors can carry on with their lives while Bosnia will continue to disappoint.

čarobnjak repped this.
  12. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  13. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  14. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  15. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Amar "Dab" Gegic signed with Bayern Munich. Will join former Bosnian internationals Alex Renfroe and Nihad Đedović at the club.

16. PlavoSarajevo

PlavoSarajevo Member+

Mar 23, 2012
    San Jose
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lmao dab.

I saw that on sportsport. Also saw in that same article that Sikiraš moved to Alba Berlin.

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  17. PlavoSarajevo

PlavoSarajevo Member+

Mar 23, 2012
    San Jose
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Bros...

I just realized... Warriors have KD!!!!! :D:D:D

18. osmanovic

osmanovic Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    KD is a punk ass bitch for that move. Hope they have chemistry issues and Lebron or the Spurs spank that ass. Wont happen but KD deserves so much more flack for this than Lebron ever got.

19. ZukaToDzeko

ZukaToDzeko Member

Feb 6, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    one thing that I've yet to see talked about is by joining Warriors, KD avoids having to guard LBJ himself.... Draymond Green would guard LBJ, I would think....

LBJ is too physical for KD, and he's struggled against him (when they're going head to head, one on one) as a result if I'm not mistaken...

20. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    No need for KD to waste energy guarding LeBron. Iggy will be primary defender on him or Green if they go bigger line-up.

21. ZukaToDzeko

ZukaToDzeko Member

Feb 6, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    that's what I mean... in the past, KD had to guard LBJ a lot of times when they met....

this moves gives KD a cop out in that regard

22. PlavoSarajevo

PlavoSarajevo Member+

Mar 23, 2012
    San Jose
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hahahahahhaha.

You mad

23. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    A cop out in your eyes but why would you want one of the best offensive talents in the league wasting much of his energy guarding another physical player when you have other options? That's just bad coaching, especially when he was with OKC.

24. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    So if LeBron wins again this year against a stacked warriors team, does that put him ahead of Jordan?

Just hypothetically speaking.

Warriors have the most balanced team in decades on both offense and defense.

25. Pjanic2Dzeko

Pjanic2Dzeko Member+

Oct 23, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nurkic has been killing pre season so far

Hadzjia Sven Susic and Young Zmaj repped this.