The Basketball Thread

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Blue Soldier, Aug 8, 2011.

1. thedragon11

thedragon11 Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Wow, look at that... You give Musa the ball at the top of the key, and he has the ability to take it to the rim and draw a foul. Ding.

How many times has he had the oporrunity to do that these 3 games? Like..... twice. This coach is infuriating.

This team is falling apart. Once again. This is embarrassing. We were winning 32-17, now we're down 47-45.

Milan Milosevic is air balling fade away jumpers off one foot, and he keeps getting the ball and having the offense run through him. It's almost as if the coach is being paid off to throw this game.

2. thedragon11

thedragon11 Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I think I'm going to throw up. We have Mirza Teletovic and Dzanan Musa on the floor and the offense is running through Elmedin Kikanovic, Nemanja Gordic and Milan Milosevic. I am literally dead serious and not kidding.

3. thedragon11

thedragon11 Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Here's a fun stat through three quarters:

Kikanovic, Gordic and Milosevic are 7/22 shooting from the floor

Musa is 2/3

:rolleyes::eek::confused:

4. PlavoSarajevo

PlavoSarajevo Member+

Mar 23, 2012
    San Jose
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Teletovic shot selection is terrible.

5. thedragon11

thedragon11 Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    It's crazy how Musa is literally the best offensive player on this team, next to Teletovic, and he's taken 3 shots this game. Absolutely Laughable.

Coach needs to be fired, ASAP. He is absolutely god awful and my optimism about him is completely gone. Terrible, terrible coach. Absolute joke. Russia literally marched into Tuzla and stole the soul of this entire team and basketball federation.

6. thedragon11

thedragon11 Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    JUST LIKE THE FIRST GAME AGAINST RUSSIA, this scrub GORDIC is shooting ABYSMAL, and continues to jack up contested 3's in crunch time..... and missing. While we're losing. It's up to the COACH and no one else to fix this. This coach is ********ing shit. ******** YOU!!!!

7. thedragon11

thedragon11 Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Gordic and Milosevic 5/19 shooting

Musa 2/3

At what point does somebody from the federation just say "wtf," and fire a coach after a game?

8. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    This is over

9. thedragon11

thedragon11 Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    One more statistic before I check out: before htis game just became meaningless

This team scored 26 points in the entire second half. They scored 22 points in the first quarter alone.

Complete and utter break down by this team. Absolutely pathetic.

10. PlavoSarajevo

PlavoSarajevo Member+

Mar 23, 2012
    San Jose
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    1. @thedragon11

I agree with most of what you're saying I think Teletovic deserves a big portion of blame for this loss. Aside from the first quarter he was awful and taking terrible shots killing the offensive momentum and chemistry.

11. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    After seeing this, not sure if I want Teletovic on the team anymore

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  12. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I've read some rumors that the older players in the squad don't like Musa.

13. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    We're the worst of the worst, this is just sad

entire dvorana should've flamed his ass for this, never seen anything like it how can you behave like that towards a kid that did more than you ever did in your career

14. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Disgusting, should never put on the jersey again

15. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    What's happening in that video above? Is Teletovic upset that Musa is crying about the hit to the chest or something else? Mirza should understand this is just a kid(a very skinny one too) so a guy elbows you just a bit in the chest area and that can hurt a lot. Not like he's built like most of the other men on the team where that kind of hit probably wouldn't do anything(or much anyways).

16. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He is having a mental break down and obviously since he do shit like this he don't wanna be a part of all this no more, you have to be fnucked up in your head to flame a kid in front of entire crowd...and he is the captain, supposed to be the leader and the guy who shows the way for the youngsters

Loser mentality, proper Balija behavior

PlavoSarajevo repped this.
  17. čarobnjak

čarobnjak Member+

Apr 22, 2014
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Why am I not surprised that stuff like this happen in our NTs. *sigh*

18. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Apparently Musa came at Teletovic first after he was told not to do something(go at it with Mozgov i think). After that Mirza blew up even more. As a captain you are responsible for stuff like giving guys pointers on what to do out there but still, both should have acted a lot more professional. As carobnjak mentioned above, not surprising with us.

Keno and Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  19. Besic17

Besic17 Member+

Feb 24, 2015
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Kada se naš mladi košarkaš pridigao, ušao je u konflikt sa Rusima, a kapiten Zmajeva Mirza Teletović, koji je tokom čitave utakmice bio vidno nervozan, je prišao da ih smiri, nakon čega je Musa burno reagovao, a potom je Mirza nasrnuo na Musu.

Childish and classic Balkan behaviour from Musa thinking he is the centre of the universe. Mirza is the captain. A guy who survived the war and went on to play in the NBA. Musa should calm down and show some respect.

20. PlavoSarajevo

PlavoSarajevo Member+

Mar 23, 2012
    San Jose
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hard to respect Mirza as a captain when he is treating these qualifiers like a vacation and pulling up from nearly half court and air balling half of his shots.

21. Besic17

Besic17 Member+

Feb 24, 2015
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    It's not the first time with Musa though. He also got kicked out of the first team at Cedevita for childish and cocky behaviour.

Hopefully Mirza can bring him back down to earth so he can learn a thing or two and dont end up like many other promising Bosnian talents(football, basket, tennis you name it) who flopped because of their terrible "I'm-the-most-important-person-in-the-world" attitude.

22. čarobnjak

čarobnjak Member+

Apr 22, 2014
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
    So apparently our coach said 'Jebem vam boga' in front of the players and all the people watching on their TVs. So Balkan. :laugh:
    |
    |
    |
    |
    v

bosna10 and Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  23. Amer Gabela

Amer Gabela Member

Oct 23, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    ********ing pathetic.

24. PjanicBoy8

PjanicBoy8 Member+

Feb 25, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lol you kidding me? Surviving the war gives you an excuse to curse out a 17 year old? Mind you one of the, if not the most, promising players this country has had so far? He got a cheap shot to the chest and was frustrated no need for Teletovic to act that way especially as a captain.

25. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He did I heard him.