The Art of VAR - Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Apr 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    My god Dembele.

Griezmann crying on the bench rite now

HZinho repped this.
  2. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Suits him, the way he left Atleti was ridiculous. Let him enjoy 'his Barca'.

Also, Luuk is such a mediocre player. Julen is an idiot for counting on him. Notorious for missing lots of chances, even at PSV.

Barca though, they're lethal. I can't believe how few chances they need to score. They do that against us as well, year after year..

3. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Superb business by Barca to get Griezmann for 120 and then use him in the Neymar deal.

4. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    At least Reguilon is having a somewhat decent game.

5. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    4-0, Lopelurgy is clueless.

6. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So Sevilla sold decent striker Ben Yedder and bought De Jong? who was terrible in Newcastle/Gladbach. Master plan

MiamiNative0722 and Digital repped this.
  7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't know on what planet this Sevilla team is better than Barca but apparently I'm not living on it.

The Juve inter match was kind of disappointing.

Barca's hoops pesetero team lost. (HAHA)

8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Also if I hear another former Manchester United player say "give Solskjaer the players he needs" I'm going to bring back gangan style.

When Mourinho was sacked and they trashed the bottom 4 of the table plus a second division team at the cup, everybody was praising the type of football they're playing, celebrating him like it was the coach that was the problem from the beginning.

Ha.

SayWhatIWant and Bear Crotch repped this.
  9. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    Let's see if anyone has the balls to give Pique a ban for an intentional yellow to be clear for the game against us....

Shay Z, Modric-87, Prit Javier and 4 others repped this.
  10. SayWhatIWant

SayWhatIWant Member+

Jan 10, 2015
    Lopetegui aint it

Anon. repped this.
  11. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    I would like that, but it ain’t happening. Ramos was dumb enough to publicly admit he got a yellow on purpose after the Ajax game, Pique won’t come out and say so and nobody can positively prove that the did it on purpose.

12. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    Didn't they ban Carvajal as well a few years back for yellows without him even saying anything? I think I recall that as well.

Shay Z, Prit Javier and 4x4s repped this.
  13. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Correct. I think he got it for time wasting, I believe Xabi got a ban as well.

14. SayWhatIWant

SayWhatIWant Member+

Jan 10, 2015
    The more time passes, the more that 2nd place Man Utd finish Mou pulled off look like a historical achievement

15. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Mou did say that his biggest achievement in his entire career was finishing 2nd with United:ROFLMAO: say what you will about Mou but he is too funny.

Aensensen and SayWhatIWant repped this.
  16. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Now if you want a team who bends over for Barca at the Camp Nou repeatedly, look no further than Sevilla.

Shay Z, Stiliyan, Lyra and 4 others repped this.
  17. Icalldibbs

Icalldibbs Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Mar 12, 2019
    I don’t really get the point doing the whole get suspended on purpose just to play a specific match. Like Casemiro for example. If I am a betting man, I would say Zidane doesn’t use Casemiro next game to dismiss the chance of Injury/suspension. So in reality Zidane would have only chose Casemiro for this game instead of next. Oposite to what Valverde is doing with Pique, but with the same end. The only difference to me is that we are doing it the correct way. But I won’t slag to much at Barca for doing it like this as we have done so multiple times. Not sure If I made my point.

18. Icalldibbs

Icalldibbs Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Mar 12, 2019
    I hate these 4-0 results for them when 3 of the goals were scored in a 10 min span.... you can’t just collectively take a 10 min team nap during a game.... fvk Sevilla. Only good thing about them this season is Chicharito.

SayWhatIWant repped this.
  19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    How about we go there and do better first? Lots of demands from Sevilla here so I'm guessing we're not going to be looking for excuses if we don't get a favourable result ourselves there in a few weeks.

Oscar, Kroosinator, Digital and 2 others repped this.
  20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    They targeted former Real Madrid players out of spite, probably for Cerezo to feel like he's "hurting" Real Madrid. Hermoso, Llorente, Morata is already there, they targeted James.

They did this before with Jurado, promised him the sun and the moon and he was shipped to Schalke quick as soon as the "New Mata" hype went away.

MiamiNative0722 and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  21. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If anything we've been the ones bending over for Barca for years, it's embarassing.

Shay Z, Oscar and Kroosinator repped this.
  22. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    This is not correct. Pique misses the match against Eibar and will be available after that match. If Casemiro doesn’t play against Mallorca, he’ll miss that match + another match when he gets his 5th yellow card. So he’ll miss 2 matches because we can’t risk him.

23. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hope I don't eat my words but I think Mateu Lahoz is great. The only ref that has the balls to give unfavorable decisions to Barca like last nights red to Dembele.

Only one to break a long line of closet Barca fans like Medina-Cantalejo,
    Clos Gomez, Iturralde etc.

24. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Crazy competition in EPL. Can't take teams like Wolves lightly at all!

25. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Crazy competition indeed. Need the likes of Napoli to beat them.

Shay Z, Raumdeuter, MaxY and 4 others repped this.