The Art of VAR - Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Apr 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    #8001 Ayayain, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    According to a trusted PSG insider that's about what PSG are asking at the very least. I posted about it days ago.

Problem is, Barca surrevaluate the players they don't want anymore, and want to give them to PSG instead arguing they are great while all their fans everywhere on the web say they are crap.

In short they expect PSG board to still live in 1970 not browsing internet at all, and hoping whoscored is blacklisted somewhere in Qatar, and France.

Also they expect a country's ruler to bend over a 27yo dude that is still acting like a 15yo.

I would not take them in a war to build strategies. It's like trying to do everything to make sure it backfires.

Hsain85 repped this.
  2. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    #8002 Ayayain, Jul 16, 2019
    I'll quote PSG president here:

"He knew excactly where, and with you he was signing a contract".

He is not a victim. He wanted the money, and still expected to be able to get away easily whenever he wants.

Here on BigSoccer, we claim all the time that players should really ponder before signing anything with PSG. I won't use the word prison, but you sign with a State Club. It isn't Ajax or Porto there.

I hope it will serve as a lesson to any promising player that would ponder the idea of signing with PSG.

De Ligt made a very good choice to not go there if he plans to not get chained for years even if French League disgusts him after a year.

3. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Also the players swap is a laughable idea because:

1/ Said players can't be forced out (or culés would hav to admit their club threatens their employees. Let's believe it is not possible, and that despite their flaws, no way Barca would do that)

2/ PSG have to be ok to take them in.

3/ Players have to be ok to join PSG, and not another club that they prefer.

4/ PSG, and players must negotiate their new salaries. Imagine that a player doesn't really want to join PSG, then he will ask for more money. Due to Barca offering high wages too, they will at least ask PSG the same high salaries that they apparently don't deserve since Barca are trying to get rid of them.

5/ Add to that Leonardo said he wants to stop overpaying salaries, and only get new players that thrive to play for PSG.

6/ And the best part. We're not talking about One Player Swap, but a Multiple Players swap at once. So multiply the above difficulties by the number of players you put in the trade.

It's so f*cked up. Only medias (because it generates clicks), and idiots (that are deaf, and blind fanboys of their clubs) discuss the swap stories so lightly as if it was something easy.

It isn't a Football Manager game.

4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Hermoso to Atletico for 25 ME according to AS and Marca. So that's 12.5 ME for us. Trippier also done for 30 ME. Guess he will be their starting RB.

Prit Javier repped this.
  5. Hsain85

Hsain85 Member+

Mar 28, 2006
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    PSG should stick to their valuation and demand straight cash. While Coutinho could help replace Neymar on paper, he certainly failed at that at Barca.
    I would demand 230ME or negotiations are over.

6. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Isn't that guy the starting back for England? Seems like a good deal, why are they selling him for such a 'low' amount?

7. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He was the Spurs weak link this season. I like his crossing but his defense is horrendous. Odd fit at Atleti. Most Spurs fans i know hate him.

natenate101, Saeta Rubia, Anon. and 3 others repped this.
  8. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Despite his desire to leave, Neymar will be part of PSG China Tour, and will play friendlies. No strike in sight. (UOL Esporte)

9. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Right . He isn’t acting like a victim though . He is just trying to force his way out . Not abnormal . It’s jist a question of right price and what’s it worth for PSG to deal with the headache if he stays . Is it worth break even ? Do they want a profit ? Are they willing to take a loss at all ? Not having an all cash offer makes things more complicated . No club in the world will pay 220m cash ... I think that’s pretty clear . Madrid wouldn’t dare and rightly so . Just because PSG overpaid doesn’t mean they are going to break even ... just like Coutinho and Dembele .

10. Hsain85

Hsain85 Member+

Mar 28, 2006
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    If Neymar wanted out last summer after Zidane resigned from Madrid, I bet my house Perez would be willing to break the transfer record. In cash.
    Actually if Hazard was not signed already, it wouldn’t be too crazy to think he would have tried to sign him for a record fee.

11. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Most of fighting is between neymar and the club, I doubt the players get involved unless he starts slowing the game down on the pitch, inviting trouble with opponents or making selfish decisions with the ball. Clearing out the Brazilian clique will certainly help keep the madness from spreading too.

12. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Tottenham seem to be selling both starting full backs from last season

13. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They're always gonna find a way to lose.

And it seemed like they were going to be able to strengthen the team with new signings this summer and hold onto Erikson.

14. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If they sell both FBs and Eriksen leaves, Levy would have a lot of rebuilding to do in general. They weren't close to being title winners in the league and that CL Final is the closest they'll come to that trophy. Would be interesting to see if Levy properly strengthens that team or if he just expects Poche to work more miracles.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  15. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    First PSG friendly of the season, and I see on the french medias Direct that MBappe has already 2 goals, and 1 assist in 33 minutes :ninja:

Please don't sign any contract extension pretty please.

16. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
  17. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1151214213525835777 is not a valid tweet id

18. Açores57

Açores57 Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  19. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #8019 MiamiNative0722, Jul 16, 2019
    Anon. repped this.
  20. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I know quite few Barca supporters who were insufferable about him joining them a few weeks ago. I should probably check in on them now to see if they're alright.

With that said, I don't see him extended with Juve so if he does achieve his potential it would be interesting to see where he ends up (hopefully still not Barca).

21. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Tuchel admits Neymar has wanted out for some time

22. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Tuchel has been a complete bust for PSG.

Raumdeuter, Ahmadi8 and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  23. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So was Neymar.

24. CivilProtection

CivilProtection Member+

Jul 6, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    And Dortmund, wasn't he

How he got the PSG job at the time was beyond me, though looking at how poorly they're run I've got to say that he fits them like a glove.

Bear Crotch repped this.
  25. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    PSG want Coutinho + Semedo + 150ME. (ESPN)

__

Barcelona offer Coutinho + Umiti (no money added) but PSG don't want Umtiti, they want money. (Club Mijitanit)

__

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Art...tinho-et-ivan-rakitic-pour-neymar-psg/1040788

- Barcelona offered Coutinho + Rakitic + 40ME for Neymar, and only verbally.
    - Leonardo dislikes that offer, and will not accept to be forced to take players he doesn't want.
    - What Barcelona are doing is making PSG angry as the parisian club expects this situation to stretch since Barcelona are doing that on purpose.

- Leonardo's patience will have a deadline that is not the end of the mercato.
    - Barcelona are not properly involving themselves in negotiations.
    - Some people in Barcelona board are against this transfer.
    - Leonardo has told again to Neymar that he will be able to leave only if a good enough offer arrives. It isn't the case at all for now.
    - The two brazilians that are not close to each other at all wish for that good enough offer to arrive as soon as this summer if possible.
    - Dembele is not amongs the players offered to PSG by Barcelona.
    - Dembele refuses to leave Barcelona anyways.

(Lequipe)

__

As expected Barcelona don't have money, and only propose shitty deals with shit players, and little to no money involved.

Hopefully Qatar will not bend over them, and tell them to go f*ck themselves.