The Americanistas Crisis Center II (R)

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Various Styles, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Back by popular demand, the Original, Crisis Center, accept no Imitations.

[​IMG]

The Americanistas Crisis Center is About
    • Getting You Through The Moment
    • Giving You A Glint of Hope
    • Finding Treatment to Stop The Hurting
    • Helping You Believe You Can Feel Good Again
    Aguilas and LMvPC shouldnt have to face difficult situations alone. I invite all Americanistas to provide immediate and around-the clock assistance to these emotionally disturbed fans. This thread was made just for You - to help you get the knowledge, support and treatment you need to feel happy and believe in your Team again.

As we have seen, these past few weeks, the Amricanistas have really hit hard times. The Aguila Mayor, LMvCP, shows his true colors and reveals that he is indeed a salvie Mara and posts his picture in his avatar. Booper69's gay lifestyle gets revealed and to top it all off trooper Aguilas goes suacidal at the Jalisco !!! Aguante guilas, the season has just begun.

2. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    CA fan Aguilas invides the Jalisco stadium in blind fury before being tackled by stadium security. Aguilas then realizes that he is face first in the same patch of grass where USMNT starlet Lando cakes took a piss prompting the deranged Americanista to want to end his life..

[​IMG]

3. RafaMarquez

RafaMarquez New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rosarito
    ahahhaahhahahaha

4. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Laugh it up ********ers! :D

We won the whole damn thing AGAIN the last time the Crisis center appeared.

5. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Drink Chiva~Cola

Leva,

you are supposed to be giving advice to your fellow Americanistas.. Aguila is the most in need right now; how would u confort him ?

6. Machetazo

Machetazo Member

Mar 20, 2002
    L.A.
    I wouldn't be talking if I were u. Chivas was supposed to win the title this year, the year of their centenario. But it is not looking good at all for them; Their defense sucks and Oswaldo isn't in his best form. America ain't doing too much either, but at least they have an excuse: their best player, Temoc has been injured most of the season and wasn't 100% for the clasico devaluado.

BTW - Whats with the IDIOTS at univison saying that Pineda's goal came from a mistake on the part of Ochoa? fvcking idiots; that was a beautiful juke by the ex-Puma.

7. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Pineda didnt juke anyone.

America has 8 points. Chivas has 9.

Are both teams in a crisis then?

8. EvilRick

EvilRick New Member

Jun 4, 2000
    Guadalajara
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    For those hard times, you can always call...
    1-900-Agulia Aguada

9. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    America runs things Face!

Well, there's a lot to work with here. Shall I start? Various calling anyone gay is retarded. Mr Man Crush himself should know better. Watch Various melt!

[​IMG]

Let's give Various a second to clean his screen.

take your time.

On to the next issue at hand, America in crisis. Hardly. I check the standings and we're only one tie from equally your sad teams total points. sweet.

Oh and finally, Maza starts for your team.

[​IMG]

Ahead of the rest, especially on Sunday.

10. sparkchronic

sparkchronic Member

Sep 14, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    Club América
    Re: America runs things Face!

hahahahahaha

11. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I have been prescribing exorcisms for americanistas for the longest, glad to see that people are finally listening

12. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    Yeah, Chivas was supposed to win it this year and havent won it yet!! Besides the fact that the season isnt over, why havent chivas won it yet, huh!!!!!

I agree, Chivas defense sucking and Oswaldo playing crap is not an excuse, America has real excuses like, Coaching Mix-ups and real injuries not cry-baby injuries!!

Yeah! Ochoa didnt make a mistake, Pineda was just better. Besides i think i saw a bee that was high on ChivaCoca buzzing our Ochoa's left ear.

Oh, wait, i think im on the wrong thread, never mind everything i said. AZUL!AZUL!AZUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHH

lets count the lies.

1. He had the money to buy Chivas when in fact he did not.
    2. He was going to get the best coach in the world and ends up getting Yayo (a rookie coach).
    3. He would no longer prostitute the shirt (IIRC, he put it in those words) and next thing you know, BIMBO and Sol will appear on their jerseys
    4. Not spending money on high priced player but develop them. GEEE...Buying Ramoncito and Oswaldo's contracts. Acquiring Paco Palencia, Salvador Carmona, Sergio Santana, Diego Martinez, Gonzalo Pineda, Heriberto Morales, etc. These players came to Chivas as national team players and as we all know, once a player suits up for the 1st time in the Mexico jersey, their value goes through the roof. They have spent millions and im wondering why no one criticized them.

The following are statements that will soon become lies

1. Chivas Stadium by 2006 (and according to pics that I have seen from the site, it does not look like it will be completed. Crew Stadium took like 7 months to build and that stadium was easy to build. Tamplo Mayor (aka El Toilet seat) will be a complex stadium.

2. Within 5 years, they would be the best and win championships. Time is running out during that time, America caught up in titles and NOW is undoubtly the best team in MEXICO of all time (when you add league, cup, super cup, international). TSK TSK TSK TSK!!!

3. Rumor has it that Chivas and Televisa extended their contract. Wasnt 2006 the year that they were suppose to head over to TV Azteca.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

9 year without a title...

1 year (2 seasons) without qualifying to the playoffs...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chivas has 8 points, America has 7..

And we are in a crisis?? HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and you guys are not???

--------------------------------------------------------------------

that is why i will I could never support Chivas or their fans.... they represent EVERYTHING that is wrong in Mexico...

They conform too fast
    take pride in mediocrity
    They criticize what others are doing but never criticize themselves

HAHAHAHAH

14. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    the mistake was on Ochoa, but props to Pineda for holding it a bit. Ochoa shouldve confided on his mates, no one their to mark the post but himself. he was just trying to be the man!

15. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    Pineda looked right as if looking for a Chiva to cross to, and Ochoa fell for it and anticipated by leaning to his left. But good luck convincing some that Ochoa fell for it. Thats i why say if Ochoa did not make a mistake that means Pineda is better than Ochoa, cause he beat him on a 1-on-1 situation.

16. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    naturally, who is going to leave the post open, his only option was to cross at that angle. Ochoa shouldve trusted his teammates in their marking and stood ground.

there is no one better than the other, just got the better of the other. ;)

17. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    Good call, you philosophier you! haha

18. smartbomb

smartbomb Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Aren't all the teams on crisis? Very few teams have acheived over 50% of the points, and the total goals scored by all teams is in an all-time low...

19. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    This thread is not about a Club in crisis but its fans > Americanistas..

20. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    but that is just it... we are not in a crisis... we are in a small slump, if we dont get out of it... yes.. then its a crisis...

but.... Americanistas have seen their team win 2 titles in 3 years, lead the standings 3 times in 4 years... seen their team in the semifinals of the copa lib in the last 4 years.... have seen their team lead the league n scoring... have seen their team win the campeon de campeones...

what can you really say about Cruz Azul fans or Chivas fans???/

Chivas fans have not seen a title in 9 years. Cruz Azul fans have not seen one in 9 years as well...(before the 1997 title, Cruz Azul won thier last title in 1980...... i remember watching NTD when Cruz Azul inaugurated thier musuem... and one of thier old timers who was part of the "real" maquina cementera said... 1 title in 26 years is not something to be proud of and things have to get better...

I respect that... being able to look in the mirror and say... we need to get better....

13 years without a title... i was able to loo in the mirror and say we need to get better.... the past 5-6 years though... America has been doing well (with the expection of 2003)

you started the thread when america went to seasons missing the playoffs.... hasnt chivas gone 2 seasons not being able to make the playoffs???

i thing you guys are in a bigger crisis

21. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Re: Drink Chiva~Cola

Fear not...

Aguilas checked in this morning and it appears that he has already been comforted. Of course, he called me after he had just finished pumping another concoction of salty substance into your sis's mouth. :D

22. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

23. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    I dont know about the Chiva fans, but the CRUZ AZUL fans are the coolest!!!!AZUL!AZUL!AZUL!AZUL!AZUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I knew you were a woman! But i didnt know you were expecting in 2003!! Congrats. Is the dude in the pic the "baby-daddy"

24. Crazy_Yank

Crazy_Yank Member

Jan 8, 2001
    Matamoros, Mexico
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Chivas so seldom beats America that a thread like this was inevitable. When was the last time Chivas finished higher in the table than America?

25. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Nothing wrong with liking him CF, but he likes him, likes him.:D