Thanks for a great season

Discussion in 'Austin Aztex' started by dspence2311, Oct 10, 2010.

1. dspence2311

dspence2311 Member+

Oct 14, 2007
    I just wanted to acknowledge what a fun season this was. I don't think I've ever pulled for an team/organization that was so accessible to fans, generous to the community, and fun to watch on the field as this one. I'm sad that it's over for this year, but thanks to everyone in the Aztex organization for making it such a great season.

2. Native Aztexan

Jan 27, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. Parrothead FC

Parrothead FC Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Agreed! It's a pleasure to follow such an accessible team. I care much more about that than about wins and championships.

4. Blackburn

Blackburn New Member

Mar 13, 2007
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was a brilliant season. Thanks for the memories guys. It was a wonderful experience, and you have nothing to be ashamed of. For a second year team, you played your way into the playoffs. Next year we win it all!

5. JustinR1015

JustinR1015 Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Agree with everyone so far. Tremendous year, great on-field effort and results. I love that the team is so accessible, it really helps to make that connection to the new franchise. Looking forward to that league title next year!

6. Alejo

Alejo Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas, Yall
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh jeez you all know what I think, and those of you who don't just ask a random Chantico's Army member and you will ;).

MON THE RAW NOW AND FOREVER MORE!!!!

SEE YALL NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!

7. Native Aztexan

Jan 27, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCwgUNMTWsc"]YouTube - 2010 Aztex Highlights[/ame]