>> Thailand confirm can beat Iraq 2 : 0 <<

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by pomkiatisuk, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    Tell me more about your endless 4-0 and 6-0 losses my friend.

+PL+ and KiarashM repped this.
  2. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    So why do you guys depend on 100 k at Azadi when facing big teams?

3. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    If friendlies really mattered Iran would of cruised past Iraq with its second team.

4. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    I diagnosed you with major butthurt 1 month ago. Looks like you still haven't received a vaccine.

Valkyrie repped this.
  5. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    You guys still havent gotten over that quarter final exit :D

Attached Files:

6. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    I would adapt Iraqi fanboyism behaviour and copy and paste your amazing 2-2 draw with Thailand across this entire board 50 times, but I don't want to stoop down to your level

KiarashM repped this.
  7. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Butthurt over what? The win in the Asian Cup QF?

Kurdii110 repped this.
  8. Perspolis#1

Perspolis#1 Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Im going to step in and tell you guys to stop before you start a fight. Thailand tied. The group is still open. The return lrg between Thailand/Iraq will probably decide group winner.

The sign of a good team is accepting a faulty performance no matter what. Yes, Iran should have played better against Turkmenistan,field regardless. Iraq should have pushed to win against Thailand, regardless of spectators. Learn some from the Japanese fans on this one.

+PL+ repped this.
  9. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Agreed. I didn't start this fight, and don't want to either.

It's ********ed up to drop points like this. :(

10. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Good on Thailand for the comeback! Much more potential than Iraq, hopefully Thai will surprise and top the group. :thumbsup:

11. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    As I said when a strong team facing a weaker team the spectators should not be factor for them. Spectators factor help a lot for underdog team and has less effect when both teams are at the same level. Last match Iran had like 9k spectators and we won 6-0. We can use spectators when either our team isn't in good shape (transitional state for example) or facing stronger (example :first and second tier European teams) or solid but almost equal teams (example: Australia, Japan, South Korea for Iranian team).

If you are among top 10 of Asia, you should not be intimidated by weaker team spectators. (if that was your excuse for the draw)

But I think you drew because you didn't play well and Thailand are emerging back again. We can witness this if thai can keep their consistency. So far they show the signs of improvement.

Conclusion:
    Spectator is a boost for the weak team
    Spectator should be a non factor for stronger team. (should not be intimidated)

12. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    They didn't play well. That is the only explanation. Even their performance against Cambodia was hard to digest. I was getting worried about their football might be on decline. J-League has lost her past quality this can be a side factor. Japan came back solid against Afghanistan so they are fixing their weaknesses.

13. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #38 +PL+, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    The major problem was that we didn't play to our standards. There were 3 more minor side factors helping that result.
    1. CQ testing new players. 10 players had less than 2 caps.
    2. Our team had practiced on short passing on the ground but the pitch condition ruined this feature of the play for us. CQ resorted to long aerial passing which was effectively blocked by Turkmenistan team.
    3. Time wasting and bed soccer by Turkmens. If you watch the whole match you will see almost 10 min Turkmen were on the ground wasting time. Skip highlights if you are truly looking for the reasons.

We had to win that match regardless of those 3 reasons and we accept our failure. CQ was under huge pressure after the match and avoided the media for 2 months.

14. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    According to yourself: 'You are suppose to be among best 8 teams in Asia'
    Iran and Iraq both failed here. So what does that make of Iran?

I agree Iraq has some issues that got to be sorted out, but Thailand did not deserve the draw at all. They were totally outplayed, and only got an unfair penalty towards the end of the match and a goal which was defended badly.

At the end of the day I think both Thailand and Iraq will make it out of the group.

Kurdii110 repped this.
  15. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Kurdi was making it like the 70k spectators were the reason. I simply disagreed and gave my reasons.
    You are giving me more acceptable reasons. That is all.

16. persia1378

persia1378 Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Italy
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    everyone should calm down. this was 100% a fluke and iraq will likely go as first place in this group, and no we still haven't got over that QF loss, because like this game that was a fluke. iraq's football is not bad, but it cannot compared to iranian football right now. i think even iraqis will admit that, but you won that match and we can't take that away from you. lets just forget about all these issues. lets hope we draw iraq in our group so we can have a shot at redemption.

Suren01 and Kurdii110 repped this.
  17. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #42 +PL+, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    There is no We. I am done with AC 2015 already and I am pretty sure many other members are over it too. It is history. My focus is all on WCQs and our transitional state.

Navid1337 repped this.
  18. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    See? A proper Persian fan here. Yes the Thailand game was a fluke but the Iran-Iraq game I dont know. Iran is better than Iraq but when they face each other they are on the same level due to their history. Its just what I think. Iran fans do not consider us as rivals (because some think theyre team is the mightiest) whereas Iraqi fans actually admit they are one of our biggest rivals.

persia1378 repped this.
  19. Ereshkigal

Ereshkigal Member

Jan 25, 2015
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Horrible performance by Iraq with respect to Thailand. The Iranians have every right to taunt us. But let's put that aside and look at why we lost:

First of all Samal Saeed was horrible defensively I can't understand how we can't find a decent right back in the entirety of the nation. Most of the Thai attack was from the right side, even the second goal.

Second of all the substitutions, Ali Hisni were quite decent and he covered a lot for Samal Saeed. Substituting him with Humam was a huge mistake.

Third at first half I thought we'd win with a large goal difference. yet our team was dominated for about thirty minutes at the second half. I'm suspecting that the teams fitness level was bad due to such poor performance.

Ahmed Yasin should always start every game.

All in all, great game by the Thais, they showed a lot of heart and horrible performance by us, we deserved conceding two goals after the 80th minute.

Kurdii110 repped this.
  20. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Correction. It was his brother Sameh Saeed. And yes I agree, he was horrible yesterday.

Ereshkigal repped this.
  21. Ereshkigal

Ereshkigal Member

Jan 25, 2015
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Thanks for the correction. Either way I thought that Waleed was bad but he is much better than Sameh.

At this point I'd even play either of the left backs on the right side.

Kurdii110 repped this.