TFC vs KC June 7, 2019 (R)

Discussion in 'Toronto FC' started by Kingston, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Kingston

Kingston Member+

Oct 6, 2005
    Between injuries and international duty, TFC is missing six players (five regular starters). KC is missing nine players but I don't know them well enough to know who is a starter and we isn't. Regardless, this will be a test of bench strength.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Fraser get another go in midfield. He stepped up last week in a big way. I'd also like to see Hamilton have a good game up front.

The thing is, as much as this game is an unknown due to missing players, we really need the three points. So hopefully TFC can post a win (at home) with one scratch lineup against another.

2. ArteEtLabore

ArteEtLabore Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Final score:

TFC 2
    VAR 2

3. Kingston

Kingston Member+

Oct 6, 2005
    Bit of a piss off to give up two penalties, especially as KC had very little going offensively otherwise.

Nice to see Telfer and Hamilton link up. TFC finished the game with five Canadians on the field on a night when Osorio was away with the national team.

4. adammac19

adammac19 BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 31, 2006
    Sydney Mines
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Disappointing not to get all 3 points, disappointing that we needed a injury time goal just to get one point. I know with all the players gone it is a mash up of a squad but I expected better vs a poor KC side.