Teves is finally leaving for Europe!!!?

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by aaron90025, Oct 28, 2004.

1. in da soup

in da soup New Member

Nov 17, 2005
    england
    wonder where he'll be on friday?

2. JuveFE

JuveFE Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Jersey
    hopefully somewhere in europe and out of brazil.

3. FWS93

FWS93 Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Queens, New York
  4. Aguero

Aguero New Member

Aug 1, 2006
  5. in da soup

in da soup New Member

Nov 17, 2005
    england
    the clubs linked to him:

real madrid
    milan
    roma
    bayern
    chelsea
    man utd
    arsenal
    lyon
    rennes

6. Tottino

Tottino Member+

Mar 19, 2005
    Frosinone, Italia
    Club:
    AS Roma
    sport.yahoo.it, eurosport, channel 4, and calciomercato says he will be with Roma within the next 2 days!!!!

skysports says hes going to lyon:confused:

FORZA ROMA!!! Come to Roma Tevez and play along side Totti, and become Scudetto champions, and Champions League winners!!

7. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    So that's clear then, he's going to Roma, or Lyon or Chelsea or Man Utd or AC Milan or he might end up staying in Brazil until the January transfer window opens. :D

8. shaf-argentina

shaf-argentina New Member

Dec 30, 2005
    Auckland, NZ
    Not too sure about that son.
    But if Carlitos does join the Giallrossi, I would want him and the team to do well, but there is only one schudetto winner this term.:D

9. Pekerman

Pekerman Member+

May 20, 2006
    Inter-Milan should have bought Tevez, instead they went for the highly over-rated Ibra. The same player that flopped in the World Cup and had a terrible finish with Juventus last season. Inter has a thing for flops :rolleyes:

This circus needs to end. This story can only finish with Tevez going to Europe. He needs to got to an important club with prestige. Just mentioning the french league is quite insulting for a player of this stature. Same goes for that pathetic club, you know the same one that got humiliated by Barca in a friendly...what was its name ? Bayern ? That club is for the likes of the Peruvian Pizarro and Makaay, players who would never cut it in any one of Europe's top leagues.

10. JuveFE

JuveFE Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Jersey
    Arsenal gunning for Tevez

AFP
    August 29, 2006
    LONDON (AFP) - Arsenal are set to make a 17 million pound move for want-away Argentina striker Carlos Tevez of Corinthians, newspapers have reported.

Corinthians, defending Brazilian champions, had claimed it would cost 30 million pounds to activate a clause in his contract, but the player's agent has now revealed it is actually 30 million euros - triggering an interest from Arsene Wenger, The Sun said Tuesday.

The interest in Tevez could hasten the departure of Ashley Cole to Chelsea in a 20 million pound deal.

Tevez has been in hot water with his Corinthians bosses this week after being spotted partying in Buenos Aires when he should have been training in Sao Paulo.

The biggest gripe of the 22-year-old, who arrived at Corinthians from Boca Juniors in November 2004, seems to be with new coach Emerson Leao who stripped him of the captaincy upon his arrival.

Tevez is in the Argentina squad to face Brazil on Saturday at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium and the plan is to unveil him before the game.

However, reports in the Brazilian press have claimed that Roma have already sealed a deal for Tevez.

O Estado de Sao Paulo reports that the player's agent is in Italy at the moment concluding a deal.

Tevez has been linked with a host of clubs since announcing he wanted to leave Corinthians, including Manchester United, Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid.

11. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This transfer saga really is very boring now, lets hope it's all over by Thursday.

12. JuanPeron

JuanPeron Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Arsenal doesn't like to spend money, they have it but when they do spend it they get burned. His wages shouldn't be a problem (40-60k pounds a week). Plus Wenger likes a particular type of player.

13. West 'am 'till I die

West 'am 'till I die BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 28, 2006
    London
    Carlos Tevez And...?

14. JuanPeron

JuanPeron Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Vincent and the Grenadines

What do you mean? If you were talking to me I was going to say Wenger likes to buy young talent, 16-19. Some who he can mold.

15. West 'am 'till I die

Mar 28, 2006
    London

I meant.... I heard Wenger is interested in Tevez & Mascherano

16. JuveFE

JuveFE Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Jersey
    wouldn't that be a great buy.

17. West 'am 'till I die

Mar 28, 2006
    London

Yea but I think they need Mascherano more than another Forward..... maybe MSI want to include both to increase the revenue/profits

18. shaf-argentina

shaf-argentina New Member

Dec 30, 2005
    Auckland, NZ
    Well, Inter wanted a half-striker to play behind Crespo/Adriano, and Tevez was top of their list. But when they enquired, the Tevez-Corinthians bust up hadnt happened, and the price tag was too high. If this situation took pla cea amonth ago, I would bet good money that Carlitos wud be at the blue half of San Siro.

To brand Ibrahimovic a complete flop is just pure ignorance. This guy has had a bad world cup, (due to injury and a shite sweden team) and so has many other quality footballers. He has been instrumental in juve's campaign last term, and was very good in Inter's Supercoppa win last week. But having said that, Tevez would have been a miles better option.

19. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Not going good for Tevez in West Ham today not only isn't he starting but he isn't even on the bench. At least Mascherano made the bench.

20. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don't want to say I ttold you so, but I told you so! I said at the time that West Ham was not the right club for Tevez and Masch to join and so it has been proven, I'm sure financially Tevez and Masch have done well but the moves to Corinthians and now West Ham have done nothing to further the careers or improve these 2 players, it's sad to see such talented players off loaded to such mediocre clubs.:(

21. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Tevez did very well at Cointhians he was voted the Best player in Brazil his first year there. On the other hand so far this move to West Ham has been a complete bust.

22. JuveFE

JuveFE Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Jersey
    isn't he hurt??

23. FWS93

FWS93 Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Queens, New York

they did say during the match that Tevez was unavailable due to Injury

24. JuveFE

JuveFE Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Jersey
    read that barca was in for him and west ham rejected it. what a move that would have been for him. messi, tevez, and saviola on the same team!! could have been a great move for both barca and tevez. Oh well, lets go west ham :(

La liga is where he belongs!!!

25. ilovefotball

ilovefotball Member

Feb 11, 2006
    europe
    have you got any link for this?