Tell us what that Champions League looks like - OTT 40 [R]

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by ewibe, Apr 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ewibe

ewibe Member+

Jun 4, 2015
    Stavanger
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    And then sterling puts city through [emoji20]

2. newterp

newterp Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 6, 2007
    North Potomac, MD
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No goal!!!!

ewibe repped this.
  3. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    W...T.....F

4. newterp

newterp Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 6, 2007
    North Potomac, MD
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It’s the right call too!!

5. CB-West

CB-West Member+

Sep 20, 2013
    NorCal
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    VAR....again

City looks to be out with an Off-side call after Sterling scored what he thought was the game winner in the 92nd minute

6. Navieko

Navieko Member

Jun 23, 2006
    QLD Aus
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Wow. Spurs through!!

7. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Wait what, did the goal not count?

ok, go go Spurs. I support you kick Ajax out. But then that unlikely. So I just have to depend on Barca and Liverpool to do this.

8. CB-West

CB-West Member+

Sep 20, 2013
    NorCal
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Spurs advance

VAR.....................

9. newterp

newterp Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 6, 2007
    North Potomac, MD
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    F no!! I’m rooting for Ajax all day long!

Wingtips1 repped this.
  10. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That su-cks, since Spurs stand no chance against Ajax.

But at least someone from Liverpool or Barca will get Ajax out for me if they want their hands on that CL trophy.

Now the down side to this is Pep will concentrate to win ALL of his remaining 5 games in the premier league.

11. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    What a classic. It's going to severely bite us in the ass this weekend because Citeh will get their revenge but I'll enjoy this for now.

12. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Well Sir newterp, would you still rooting for Ajax if it come down to Liverpool vs Ajax final Sir?

I admit I'm petty, I just refuse to root for a team who kick me out of the CL.
    So now I depend on Barca or Liverpool to get revenge for me.

13. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Pep now has nothing to do, so he will concentrate on his last 5 games to win this premier league.
    I know this for sure, because ANY manager would do the same. If you crash out of the CL already, and you 1 pt ahead in the premire league, you will give your everything to defend that trophy of yours.

14. newterp

newterp Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 6, 2007
    North Potomac, MD
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ummmm.....ANYTIME liverpool are playing I'm rooting for them.

15. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    and if I was Liverpool fans I wouldn't root for Ajax, because I rather face Tottenham in the final than face Ajax, but that just me.
    My chance of lift the trophy are higher if I face Spurs than Ajax.

16. bayern is god

bayern is god Member+

May 26, 2007
    india
    Pep the Bald B astard celebrating like a lunatic & then to have it chalked off with VAR:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Quadruple Smashed and im predicting we will see City Crumbling...Pep was got here to deliver in Europe,the owners dont give a rats ass about Domestic titles..Pellegrini delivered them(Heck even Mancini)...They want to Conquer Europe and to be dumped out twice in a row at this stage to English opposition must hurt.

Navieko repped this.
  17. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I don't see City will crumbling in the premier league, that is all they got left really. Pep would look more ashamed if the lost the premier league too, he will fight for it, for sure.

18. Navieko

Navieko Member

Jun 23, 2006
    QLD Aus
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Maybe, but can't underestimate just how demoralized Man City will feel after getting knocked out of the CL, especially in that fashion. They wanted it badly.

19. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I hope they crumble, as I root for Liverpool win the league and premier league. I said it in my previous comments, let City get the 2 Micky mouse, and Liverpool get the 2 big trophies this year. And we can rubs it in their face for the next 100 years.

I'm sure, very sure Liverpool can get the CL trophy this year.

the premier league, I not sure now since Pep crash out. If I was Pep, I would fight till my last breathe to defend the ONLY thing I have left (this crash out should motivate me more to win the only thing I have left that I can win), that is the premier league. But we see, we will know by weekend whether City can get revenge Spurs or not.

20. Suss

Suss Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I’m really really hoping you’re right. It’s impossible to predict how Saturday’s rematch will go. My fear is that if they survive both Spurs and United, it might be over. I can’t see them not winning the last 3 games if it’s all they have to play for.

bayern is god repped this.
  21. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We don't know Pep personally, so we don't know his personality. But if I was Pep, I would prove myself to the club, the fans, his own boss, that he worth something. All he has left this season he can win is the premier league. If any, this crash out of CL should only MOTIVATE him more to prove to the world that he still has something, not a bottler (that term football fans use).

I think this probably piss him off and get him to fight harder in the premier league, I mean, it ALL he has left. Why would he give up now in the premier league so the whole football world can label him as bottler.

In fact, I can't wait till this weekend game come enough, we will have our answer I guess.

On the flip side, he is one thing, City players is one thing. I hope City players don't crumble, and put up the revenge on the weekend.

22. ewibe

ewibe Member+

Jun 4, 2015
    Stavanger
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Looking at replays of that last goal for City it should have stood. That city touch on the ball before agüero got it should not make it count as a pass. Erikson was the one passing to agüero

23. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I don't know VAR stuff, but if I was City fans, I wouldn't feel bad, because I know my team put up a damn fight. They work hard on 4 fronts this whole season. I would be proud of my team if I was City fans.

Welp, tough luck. Life go on. There always next year, and next year VAR is introduce in the premier league. Probably there be alot of controversy going on regarding VAR decission next year in EPL.

24. bayern is god

bayern is god Member+

May 26, 2007
    india
    Someone is dropping points...Them or Us..Both of Us might not win out too..After United they have Burnley(A),Leicester(H) & Brighton(A)..Brighton might need the points at the Amex on the Final day.

Lots more twists and turns.

25. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Aguero should have trimmed his eyelashes.