Takefusa Tsubasa - The Official 久保 建英 Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by CivilProtection, Jul 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    You’re literally approaching this from a worst case scenario angle, Vini is a very likeable and humble kid I’m sure he’d be welcomed wherever he goes, especially when he’s helping them win.
    In any case Vini going out on loan is very unlikely but I think it would be the best move for his career, in a real season we won’t be able to make 11 subs a game and I’m not sure if he is going to be one of the 3 ZidNe regularly calls on.

2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm approaching this from the angle of Vinicius being included in every single advertisement for us so far. Even our sponsors will start cursing if we decide to send this guy to play in front of 2000 people now.

We've built him up to a borderline star and Brazil International, not to send him to a team that migh collapse and take him with them.

Incredible really that this is even an idea.

3. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    After 2 years of regular play time his game will be polished enough for him to challenge Hazard or anyone else for that left wing spot, my thing is I don’t see him getting the minutes necessary with us this upcoming season. I could be wrong of course.

4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    How are you going to justify having a Brazilian international on loan for two years?

5. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Vinicius was our best winger last season. He also had his best game in Libertadores playing on the right. Let's not come to conclusions just based on few pre-season games when he had a long injury layoff as well. If we loan out Vinicius with average joes like Lucas getting more minutes, this club is getting attracted to mediocrity more and more. Asensio is injured. Rodrygo and Brahim are even more inexperienced. Loaning Vinicius is the last thing I'd consider now.

Mimadridsta, Stiliyan and Halycon repped this.
  6. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Villarreal was just an example, I’m sure there could better suitors but my priority is that he gets as much playing time as possible.
    You talk about him being a borderline Brazil international, well he’ll stay on the border forever if he isn’t playing regularly.

He is not a Brazil international?

7. CivilProtection

CivilProtection Member+

Jul 6, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I mean even if he does (and there's a lot of ifz in between) would that be the desirable scenario? Did we sign Hazard for two seasons? The thing is, since we've already signed Hazard, and he's here to stay (just like Vin), there's no ideal solution, so either Vin adapts to RW and backup LW, or ZZ plays them both, with Hazard playing behind the striker(s).

Drouchk repped this.
  8. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Is this the Vinicius thread? Based on the previous few posts I had to double check the thread title.

9. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Based on seen i would use Vin and Kubo as first rotations.

10. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Sending Vin on a loan after last year would be highly underwhelming. Besides, we don`t have enough personnel to support it. Hazard, Benzema, Jović, Lucas. That would be it in case of Vin loan.

11. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Apparently everyone is highly impressed with Kubo but his problem is the lack of non-EU spots available.

12. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Kubo and Rodrygo will alternating between Castilla and the first team as well.
    Ideally Vinicius will stay of course but if that means he gets scrap minutes on the right wing I don’t know, not sure how much that helps his development as opposed to getting serious minutes in his best position at a different club.

13. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    If Fede gets his EU passport by Sept 2nd, one of him and Rodrygo can be registered with the first team. If not, both will have to play with Castilla.

For me, Kubo seems more ready than Rodrygo.

14. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's superb, seems like he can already be of (substantial) value to the first team squad. He already plays like a fairly experienced player!

15. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Very fun to watch right now. Wherever he plays I hope he gets tons of playing time so we can all enjoy it.

16. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think he should be brought into the squad slowly. When I said "slowly", I meant at the end of the group stage of the CL or the winter break. Thee is no urgency to put him on the spotlight.I will not be upset if Zidane sends him on loan, but given his age, he probably should stay with Castilla to learn about Real Madrid.

This should be a cut and paste post for the Rodrygo's thread.

Zidane05 repped this.
  17. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I think he's ready to be thrown out there. He should be Modric's sub.

18. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    He looks ready to be a part of the first squad (as a bench option or even a starter the way some are playing currently) I don't like it when coaches say "he's still young, so we take things slowly" when a player is good to go it doesn't matter what age he is. You can still take things slowly with him in the first team (give him more leeway when he makes mistakes, give him more time to recuperate, don't make it such a big deal when he loses form.....not exactly a thing in our team anyway :D )

So far he has looked like one of our best players in the pre-season, how can you then choose 'worse' options over him? You choose your best team, if that includes a 10 year old, then so be it. You don't look at a player's age, but at his performance. And so far he has been one of the few shining lights in our squad.

This is 2020 vision obviously, because who could know Kubo was this advanced before the pre-season: but knowing that, I would have preferred that Valverde got sent out on loan as he does still "only" look like a talent and we kept Llorente, freeing up a non-EU spot for either Rodrygo or Kubo.

As it stands now, Valverde looks like a very 'expensive' (not in terms of price) non-EU spot, while it would be a 'waste' to let Kubo play for Castilla.

Aimar 21, Ahmadi8 and Airjao repped this.
  19. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think that Valverde issue is solved in September though (expectation is that he will then receive his passport), or at least that's what I thought. So that shouldn't be a big problem for now. It will be a bit of a problem in the coming years though, as we have Militao, VJ, Rodrygo and Kubo taking the non-EU spot.

Maybe I've missed something though.

20. Hsain85

Hsain85 Member+

Mar 28, 2006
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    We should have loaned Valverde and kept Llorente for 1 season. We didn't plan the non-EU thing properly.

21. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't think Llorente wanted to be a sub anymore. At the very least he probably wanted much more minutes and he wasn't getting that with us unless his name is Lucas Vazquez.

HZinho repped this.
  22. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That wouldn't have solved the problem though, right (assuming Valverde gets his 'EU ticket' this September, as has been suggested here)? Because we'd still have 4 non-EU players in Rodrygo, Militao, Kubo and VJ. One of the aforementioned players (basically meaning, Rodrygo) will have to be loaned out for the 2020/21 season, if Kubo keeps impressing.

23. Hsain85

Hsain85 Member+

Mar 28, 2006
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    If Valverde gets his passport in Sep, it would be already too late to resgister any of the other youngsters.

24. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    After watching Valverde yet again, i still don`t understand the hype he gets. Should have been loaned out.

Could have easily had this personnel: Casemiro, Llorente, Modrić, Pogback, Eriksen, James, Kubo. Instead we have this: Casemiro, Kroos, Modrić, Isco, Valverde. :laugh:

Halycon repped this.
  25. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    You’re judging Valverde based on his first game back in pre season? Dude.

Problem might that you and others who don’t seem to rate Fede expect him to be a player he isn’t.