Taegeuk Warriors General Transfer Thread Part II

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by jsk14, Sep 11, 2013.

1. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    #2126 aeh1991, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    they are paying 1.5 m apparently

2. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    If he does his stuff well B1 is his.

jessypjs repped this.
  3. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Germany section: Koo, Ji, Lee, Park, Seo :thumbsup:

4. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    #2129 aeh1991, Jul 25, 2018
    Nevermind, gonna be Kiel:

https://m.sports.naver.com/kfootball/news/read.nhn?oid=005&aid=0001117462

CKH (roughly translated): Prior to the WC, 3 EPL teams were interested, but back then it was difficult to get a work permit. At the WC he couldn't show 100% of his talent, so most of the interests faded.
    Kiel's manager and president both wanted Lee so he went through it for about a week. He spoke twice to me. It was clear that he had this desire to challenge himself. We decided to respect his decision. Lee is a very sincere boy. He is still young and doesn't have military issues too. Though being in BL2 might be concerning, I'm sure he can help the team getting promoted.

5. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    I don't see it as a big deal, playing in second division for a team aiming to promotion. I'm just glad it isn't Al Arabi or shit like that.

hanul21, piesofmeat314, jessypjs and 2 others repped this.
  6. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    This is what we get, gotta be happy for him.

piesofmeat314, chook90 and Marco91 repped this.
  7. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Reports say that Lee will include an option to make a move to a big league team easier (maybe a buyout clause?).

seolseol repped this.
  8. 10August2012

10August2012 Member+

Oct 28, 2012
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Sunnanå SK Skellefteå
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Whats wrong about playing in the BL2? Surely a step up from the Kleague. Also, considering that he didnt perform well during the WC, its surprising he even got a move. Hope he becomes our Inui for 2022

seolseol repped this.
  9. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    #2134 takeuchi, Jul 25, 2018
    nope, unless it has quotes from the club and etc... i find credibility of Korean media (just like Japanese tabloid media) to be awfully low.

edit - and if anything, i support Korean players.. regardless of where they move or play.

extremely difficult for me to believe Holstein Kiel can pay 1.5m euro. i'll wait til the deal is finalized.. we're talking about Korean media who exaggerate greatly. for example, Jung SH was being dumped by Sagan Tosu (as all the media in Japan indicated) but Korean media (the same one who broke the story on 1.5m euro stuff) claimed he was purchased by Kashima for 2m or whatever. In the end, it was simply a trade.. player for player.

10. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    #2135 aeh1991, Jul 25, 2018
    I also think based on Kiel's normal transfer strategy, 1.5m seems unrealistic. However, if reports are true Kiel is desperately looking for a playmaker to replace Drexler (absolute key player last season alongside Duksch) who went to Midtiylland and then to Koln (strange transfer as M. sold him right after buying themselves). Anyway they got 2.5m for Drexler and are supposedly ready to pay 1.5 for Lee because they are convinced of him.

edit: Personally, I think Kiel is a shite club. But if he performs well, the promoting BL2 clubs (probably Koln or HSV who love Asians) or low tier BL1 clubs might sign him.

edit: it will be a hard task though to replace Drexler (12G 11A last season) in his first year.

edit: according to transfermarkt, they expected fee is around 800.000, but they dont name the source. I guess time will tell.

11. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I think the point is the same said all along. If our most polished and ready player is only going to BL2 and even if optimistic on fees at 1.5m, what does that say about supposed Serie A "interest" in our lesser players or those buying clubs' willingness to spend fair value for our players?

From a football perspective, its the same as I said for Ji. Its a decent level of play and the games are well televised so good for those of us who want to watch and for scouts a tier up too. Promotion wont be easy with far bigger clubs in Koln and Hamburg in the mix though.

12. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Farewell post to Jeonbuk fans:

13. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    chook90, nmssis, jessypjs and 1 other person repped this.
  14. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    No one cares about the transfer fee anyway

15. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  16. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Yes, I've also read it. I suppose Jeonbuk insisted on 1.5, but Kiel didnt have the money, so they agreed to sell him with these additional bonus as in both cases (LJS moving and promotion), they will have more money.

seolseol repped this.
  17. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    김영권의 에이전트사 FS코퍼레이션의 김성호 실장은 “김영권은 국내에서 개인 운동을 하며 몸 상태를 유지하고 있다”고 전했다. 최근 유럽을 다녀온 김 실장은 몇몇 구단이 김영권을 영입하고 싶다는 의사를 확인했으나 해당 팀들이 보유한 수비수들의 이동 여부가 정리되어야 본격 협상이 진행될 것으로 알려졌다.

김영권은 아직 유럽 클럽의 구체적 제안을 기다리고 있다. 당장 거액의 이적료와 연봉을 제시한 서아시아 클럽의 제안도 있지만 김영권은 광저우서 받던 연봉을 대폭 깎더라도 유럽 진출에 대한 강한 의지를 보이고 있다.

https://sports.news.naver.com/kfootball/news/read.nhn?oid=477&aid=0000132459

Kim Young-gwon left Guangzhou(No longer with the club) and is currently training in Korea. His agent returned from Europe after meeting with various European clubs that want to sign him, of course he has offers from J-League as well, but Kim Young-gwon wants to go to Europe even if he has to cut his wage. Kim Young-gwon's time has come.

18. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Kim Young Gwon is leaving Ghuangzhou for sure after he packed all his stuff and returned to Seoul and is training individually. Not yet decided is his destination. The player prefers a move to Europe, so a return to the K-League wont happen (as the Korean transfer market closes much earlier). He isn't afraid of cutting his wage drastically as his desire for Europe is big. Reportedly, the teams that are interested in him still need to sort out their own CB situations. Plan B is the J-League, but Kim only wants to stay in Asia if he can't find an European club. If the worst case happens, he'll also consider ME. However, he and Arpertura (German agency) are trying their best for a good result.

edit: you were faster @Seol Korea

seolseol, 10August2012, chook90 and 4 others repped this.
  19. sac517

sac517 Member+

May 23, 2005
    good idea -- i defer to BSK's legal counsel Hodori to do so.

20. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    Should have went to Ligue 1...

seolseol and jessypjs repped this.
  21. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    Didn't want to face Kwon. Lol, he's scared.

22. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    Or maybe it was a bad deal...

23. 10August2012

10August2012 Member+

Oct 28, 2012
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Sunnanå SK Skellefteå
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Unfortunate if KYK doesn't move this window. His best and probably last chance to play in Europe.

24. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    If he can't find a club in Europe, we shouldn't blame him. He is trying his best.

chook90 repped this.
  25. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Im praying for him. Deserves a chance.

chook90 repped this.