T&T vs SVG [R]

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by Trin, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Trin

Trin Member

Sep 6, 2005
    pa
    Game at Hasley Crawford Stadium Trinidad 6:30pm
    Final Score T&T 5:0 SVG :D
    At least that takes my mind offa the players/TTFF row going on. Hope that works itself out soon.
    Complete domination by the socawarriors btw, could've scored several more goals goal scorers were:
    Chris Birchall 13th minute (another Birchall bullet off the post and in from just outside the box)
    Stern John 23rd, 50th(1st was a nice strike off a Birchall corner, the second a defensive blunder backpass intercepted)
    Dwight Yorke, (free kick goal following a foul on Stern John just outside the box, red card btw, didn't see it tho my feed went down)
    Kerry Baptiste, (apparently scoring with his first touch of the ball)
    St Vincent played with 9 men after their two central defenders got sent off in quick succesion midway through the second half. They did however have their chances and Vellox, I think thats how its spelt, is deffinately one of their better players. He had several good chances hitting the sidenetting twice. SVG also had a good scoring chance from a free kick which was parried by Jean Michael Williams in the T&T goal and the follow up shot was then well saved. T&T played with three in the back which was unusual and they looked a bit shakey at times esp. as Atiba Charles got the start with the non avliablity of Andrews and Sancho. All in all a descent performance against questionable opposition. I would really like to have seen that Ja game cuz I don't know how they lost.

2. ScouseBill

ScouseBill New Member

Oct 3, 2006
  3. Trin

Trin Member

Sep 6, 2005
    pa
  4. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I think this is good that St. Vincent got humbled. They were probably getting a little too overconfident after beating Jamaica. This should bring them back to earth so they can focus on the next round of Gold Cup qualifying next month.