T/F? Are TnT the best team in the Caribbean

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by FlashEP, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Guess that ass-whoopin still hurts;) Mexico is just one of those teams that likes to b1tchslappin' Haiti.:D Let's see what your NT senior team does in Digicel Cup and in WCQ. I know my Jamaica will murder Haiti any bloodclaat day.

2. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Yup hurts just as much as being 3rd in the CFU ( Jamaica )

3. midknight

midknight New Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Paris
    All I see there is a disagreement of opinion between two Jamaicans, one sympathetic to TNT and the other one partial to Haiti:rolleyes:

I was the one that started this thread. There's nothing in here to support your claim that
    1) Warlord isn't Jamaican 2) Warlord hates Jamaica 3) Trinis hate Haitians

Quite frankly I've had enough of this.
    Peace Out

4. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Maybe it hurts that Haiti's NT cannot qualify for a WC Finals. I mean getting dumped in the preliminary rounds by Bermuda should be the lowpoint for Haiti but I guess that's not enough is it?:eek: :eek:

5. Kick The Ball

Kick The Ball Member

Jun 13, 2001
    Trinidad and Tobago
  6. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti

7. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    we'll see Haiti again in WCQ;)

8. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Before thinking of qualifying for the world cup, think of qualifying for the 2nd round of the Digicel Cup ( one of the easiest tournaments in the world), and then think about qualifying for the Gold Cup and THEN you can think about the WC.;)

9. pataloca58

pataloca58 New Member

Jan 18, 2006
    panama
    Yorke announces T&T retirement on behalf of thirteen

Sunderland striker Dwight Yorke looks to have played his last game for Trinidad and Tobago. The 34-year-old is one of 13 players in dispute with the national federation over payments owed from the World Cup. T&T skipper Yorke issued a statement on behalf of the players who went to the 2006 finals in Germany.

It said: "We would like to announce our consideration to retire from international football immediately after our next two games." Yorke, who scored in Saturdays 5-0 win over St Vincent/Grenadines, added: "We all recognise the fact that retirement must come to us all. But we certainly didnt anticipate this decision, especially following so hot on the heels of what has been our proudest and most memorable achievements in the game this summer. We cannot see how we can build on anything if the contracts that we enter into are not worth the paper they are written on. It is for these reasons we now feel the need to say goodbye to the international stage."

Yorke returned to England on Sunday after agreeing with Black Cats manager Roy Keane that he would not play in Wednesdays friendly against Panama ahead of Sunderlands trip to Preston at the weekend.

Latest Football News
    October 10 2006