T/F? Are TnT the best team in the Caribbean

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by FlashEP, Jul 16, 2006.

1. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    hahaha you see, i would ask you that same question with your mom cuz i know much how your people like to keep it in the family:D. No wonder your population is so small.... ur busy knockin boots with your own cousins lol. and yeah to answer your question, your momz did try giving me head once, the second i saw her nasty yellow messed up teeth i pulled my dick out and straight up slapped her with it. go ahead.....ask ya momma, she'll tell you:p

2. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Check your mom and sister's mouths ....I came in both their faces at the same time .:D

3. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Go kiss your mama now that she's tasted Jamaican.;)

4. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Wow I sensed you were a fagget but now that you proved you like to suck dick finally your true colors show. You should move to San Fran son!:D

5. chap89

chap89 New Member

Sep 5, 2006
    New York
    My god Warlord seriously how old are you? I've been reading your posts from this thread and others and i've never read anything smart from you. Don't get me wrong, Haiti aint no big team, but neither is Jamaica. Flash don't stoop to Warlord's level casue that's what you've been doing; your posts are usually constructive.

Anyways, Warlord you need to stop talking like Jamaica is all that, cause guess what, they're not. When it comes to Carribean teams, they can play. But when it comes to bigger opponents, forget it. I made some researchs on fifa.com and I saw that since 2002, out of 60 games, they played 17 times vs top opponents ( top 45). Here is their record. 3 wins, 12 loses, 3 draws. That does not include all the losses they've encoutered againts smaller opponents. Their 3 wins were against Uruguay, Paraguay and Nigeria. In those 60 games, they also lost 3-0 vs India ( 128 in the world).....nothing to be proud of Warlord. Let's add to that yesterdays loss to Canada lol. They have also lost to Cuba twice and tied them once....enough said...

6. midknight

midknight New Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Paris
    I don't know whats the point of subforums if noone moderates them. this 5 page topic has been off topic since page 1

7. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    LOL this thread is garbage.

8. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Vioxxmann claims he's 20 years old, but i think that big chump is really 40 years old and looks like Napoleon Dynamite!!:D

Go tell battybwoy Flash Gordon to stop overhyping the overachieving Haitians. They're only good at killing rooster's and well ofcourse rafting to good old USA;)

Now to your point...when did I ever say that Jamaica is a powerhouse in World Football? Jamaica does well in Concacaf and we have a tendency of beating Central American teams and also doing well in tournaments against Mex and USA that's my point. We compete when it matters i.e. major tournaments and WCQ. Just asked Haiti how come they always get eliminated in preliminary WCQ rounds. Heck for christ sakes these morons lost to Bermuda in WCQ:eek:

9. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Once again Warlord makes a fool out of himself. Haiti did lose to Bermuda in WCQ back in 1994...12 years ago. But let's see how Jamaica did lol. 1994: 1-1 ties to Bermuda....1994 in Kingston...2-0 loss to El Salvador......1994 in San Salvador....2-1 loss to Salvador....1998....2-2 tie with Salvador....1-0 loss to Honduras and 2-0 loss to Salvador....2002 in Tegucigalpa....1-0 loss to Honduras...2006....in Kingston...0-0 tie with Salvador.

Yes Haiti loss to Bermuda back in 1994...but you tied them and you lost 5 times against teams like Salvador (141st in the world) and Honduras ( 81st in the world). Warlord.....when you state something...you need facts boi.

And by the way, I don't really see that Jamaica did well vs Mexico and the US like you say they did. Here is your record vs Mexico in WCQ since 1966: 1 in 5 loss 1 draw (including a 4-0, 6-0, and 8-0 losses). Now vs the US, you did a little better: 0 wins 2 losses 6 draws.

10. Kick The Ball

Kick The Ball Member

Jun 13, 2001
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Haiti used an over age team in the recent under 17 CFU cup in T&T.

They have one good player (Patterson)....

T&T came in third..

1.Mexico
    2.Haiti
    3.T&T
    4.Jamaica

Decent teams such as defending champs Canada, El Salvador, Barbados, St Viincent and Suriname all got knocked out...

T&T and Jamaica are very close, but T&T has the overall edge, as for Haiti they dont even compare....

11. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    It's interesting to see how two trini kids fooled you all. Those kids aren't yardies. BTW, their strong anti-haitian stance can only be observed in Trinidad, where even blacks seem to believe that Haitians form a different race. Jamaicans are usually friendly to Haitians. Don't let those two fool you, and don't lower yourselves to their level.

12. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    his name's Joseph Peterson, and he's not the only talented player on the team, Normil Valdo split up defenses all thru the competition as well as a couple other midfielders and forwards. Haiti's defense was pretty good too and their goalkeeper won the tournament's award. lol No, Haiti didn't use an overage team, they made it to the cup final fair and square. What reason would they have to cheat??? Canada was playing with their B team at this years tournament which is probably why they went down so early. The young soca warriors did a great job in the end, but i'd still say that the young reggae boyz were probably a better team because they had to qualify from a tougher group and that they seemed a little out of it at the consolation game. anyone who watched that game would agree that the team that played Panama and Mexico to draws wasn't the same team against Trinidad & Tobago.

13. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Well, go to the socawarriors' forum and you'll see that warlord is a trini kid. He actually hates Jamaicans as much as he hates Haitians.

14. midknight

midknight New Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Paris
    So right, I posted in the Peru forum when TNT played Peru, that means I'm a Peruvian right? :rolleyes:

Warlord is Jamaican born of Trini heritage. There's nothing in any of his posts on the socawarriors site or here to back up your claims about him hating Jamaica.

For your information, Trinis don't hate Haitians. We have a hard time hating anyone for that matter...its not really in our mindset. You should learn to distinguish between 'football rivalry old talk' and 'hate'.

Sure, some of us older ones haven't forgiven duvalier and company for buying out the referees in 1973, but very few people actually use that as a reason to 'hate haitians'. We actually respect Haiti for the role they played in the slave abolition movement and we sympathise with them for their current political and economic situation. On the football field, they have always proven to be worthy opponents. It stops there.

This "belief that Haitians being another race" talk is bs. Trinidadians aren't even all black as you seem to be insinuating (neither are Haitians or JAmaicans for that matter.)
    Its actually makes more sense that hostility towards haitians would be in Jamaica as opposed to Trinidads. You will find that most people who have hangups about others is more because of their familiarity than their distance. Your neighbours tend to be your worst enemies, especially when economic considerations are in the mix. If you want to see hostility to Haiti go to the Dominican Republic.

None of this discounts the fact that Warlord is being a moron (and might i in an extremely unsubtle manner), and Flash joined the club by engaging him, but dont add wood to the fire and pretend you're trying to out it.

15. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    I think it's you that are making a fool of yourself. You see son....if you check the last 12 yrs of WC qualifying results, Jamaica has done done far better than the Haitians you seem to be big up. Check the facts, when was the last time Jamaica didn't make at the very least the semi-final round in WCQ?

Now check and see when was the last time the Haitians made it past the preliminary rounds:eek: and you will see what I'm talking about.

Maybe you were on the pill when you made your previous post!:D

16. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Tell them rudebwoy. How much mi sey Haiti nuh sey nutten;)

17. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Yow....wha tek yu fool...mi born a Jamaica. Mi hav mi passport.... go suck yu madda;)

18. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    wha tek this fool?:mad: show mi di link where mi diss bloodclaat Jamaica. A Jamaica land mi born fool. How mi fi diss mi country. Go fold up unda yu madda;)

19. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Warlord, tell me where I said Haiti did better than Jamaica in WCQ. Find the quote before you talk shit. You repeated and repeated that Haiti lost to Bermuda in WCQ and I only showed you that Jamaica lost to opponents of the same force end of story. Again, show me the quote where I said Haiti did good in WCQ.

20. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    **********...... when did i mention that you said that Haiti was better. You are beginning to sound like one of those DAFT Haitians!:eek:

I never claimed that you said that Haiti was better...I was just giving an analysis of our WCQ resume compared to theirs. You need to finish highschool and get a GED.;)

21. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti

I don't see where you see I am '' big up'' on Haiti. But why can't you recognize that Jamaica kind of sucks to....when they'll actually win a game, then you can glorify them.

22. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Warlord
    Jr. Warrior

Re: Unofficial thread for the CFU Youth Cup
    « Reply #373 on: August 24, 2006, 03:03:39 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from: Jahyouth on August 24, 2006, 02:57:08 PM
    Quote from: Warlord on August 24, 2006, 02:53:55 PM
    Quote from: Lionpaw on August 24, 2006, 12:51:28 AM
    Quote from: Warlord on August 23, 2006, 11:32:41 PM
    Quote from: Lionpaw on August 23, 2006, 10:12:16 PM
    Quote from: YoungLyDown 2.0 beta on August 23, 2006, 09:37:50 PM
    Quote from: Warlord on August 23, 2006, 09:15:44 PM
    next up is Haiti. Warlord sey Haiti dem wi tek beaten from the Soca Warriors. mi wi bet unnuh Stephen Knox score at least 1 goal gainst Haiti.

yuh kinda confusing...somebudy cud translate dis

Ehem...di man say..
    Next up is Haiti.. ehem.. Haiti will take a beating from the Soca Warriors(ya right). He is betting that Stephen knox score at least 1 goal against Haiti(so it will be 10-1, to Haiti of course).

Jah Bless!!

mek mi tell yu dis..... Haiti nuh better than bloodclaat Trinidad. Nuh sey nutten rudebwoy....mi a jamaican said way, but mi rate trinidad too cause mi fadda born inna trinidad. di yute dem talented star..... watch and see wha gwaan.

Hail Warlord. But nuh underestimate Haiti memba mi tell u dat.

Yow boss.....mi nuh understimate nuh team inna dis but mi nah go defend no bloodclaat country wha worship di devil....and a Haiti dat. look pon how dem dey people a suffer....cho.

Warlord, your ignorance is appaling. So traditional African religions mixed with Christian traditions is worshipping the devil?

another one brainwashed. learn yuh history before you open your mouth bredren.

Yow, nuh tell mi bout brainwash. You entitled to your opinion, but mi nah support di heathen. Fire bun fi dem.

(What's that, Mid? football rivalry or true hatred? The guy who was trying to help him out is actually a Jamaican guy, not Haitian.

23. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    ********y, di yute mi did have di argument wid was a fellow Jamaican named Lionpaw and one yute name Touches (trini)ova di socawarriors site. Fassyhole....read di post before unnuh talk......and futhermore suck yu fadda:mad:

24. Kick The Ball

Kick The Ball Member

Jun 13, 2001
    Trinidad and Tobago
    It puzzle's me how Haiti's keeper won goalkeeper of the under 16 tournament and he let in more goals than the T&T keeper did... stats dont lie, 5 years down the road you cannot say "or T&T played Jamaica and you had Mexico no one will go on that, stats dont lie". T&T keeper let in just 4 goals in that whole tour...

Canada did not use a B Team, are you just feeling to talk ? Jamaica beat them 3-0 and you feel they used a B Team, come on bro, done sell Caribbean teams cheap as North America and Central America have NO respect for us.

Again, you are just proving to be dunce. The young reggae boyz are host for the final round it didn't matter if they had won or lost, same with Canada as they was invited, they both in the finals win or lose so no pressure was on them especially Jamaica as Canada was defending champs. There is a difference in play when you actually play for something. T&T could have beaten Jamaica on that day 5-0 had we make use of all those chances we got, we was also missing our best player (Leston Paul) for the games vs Haiti and Jamaica.

Mexico really teach the Haitians a lesson, you thought you were just to good. Your team had been together a long time now, T&T came together for the tournament, so I take it we will improve as time goes on providing we make the right preparations.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=20647.msg217351#msg217351

25. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    First of all, it doesn't matter that tha young reggae boyz had already a ticket to tha final round....if ur a Caribbean team in a Caribbean tournament u want to win. If ur a team of the caliber like Cuba, Haiti, Jamaica, and TnT in a CFU tournament, u dont come in trying to get sum training and preparing, u come in to win.

I'm sorry to tell u this but it is true, Canada did use their B-team. Canada had nuthin to play for, them and Jamaica were guaranteed spots in tha final, howeva Jamaica still wanted to be Caribbean champs none tha less. If they had entered this tournament not caring about winning then why enter tha tournament in tha first place.

Haiti's goalkeeper did his thing in the competition and that's why he got tha award, TnT's goalkeeper did his thing too but when u let teams like Aruba and Barbados score on you then your status quality will only drop. Only Surinam (who beat Barbados 3-0) and Mexico scored on them.

And finally, u can say whatever about Haiti's squad of players, who have been more like brothas since they were 10, and about Mexico "whipping" them but the bottom lines are 1......the Haitians beat TnT at home again, and 2.......They still finished as Caribbean champs so let that be the end of it

Why are we still on this subject?