Swedish Allsvenskan 2015

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by UFF DA, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Kung

Kung Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Finaly a win, three very important points for Hammarby and we might had left the bottom behind us, really undeserved but who cares, three points! Our new goalkeeper pretty much saved the day and Orolov did what all our strikes do at the moment, missed a lot of chances, one was even a open net.

Next up another derby "away" against Djurgården, the only thing I ask is that we won't lose. Djurgården has been the stronger team this season but seem to have trouble winning derbies, last one was in 2011 if I remember correcly. Good for us that their not losing streak has ended with their losses against AIK (0-1) and Elfsborg (0-2) while we finaly got a win and did play good against Elfsborg even thought we must learn how to score on clear goal chances.

IFKgötet1 and IL Kicks repped this.
  2. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    21st round starting

Häcken-Malmö 1-0

Malmö first drew with Åtvidaberg and today lost to a mid League side Häcken. Slight rotation of the squad to the upcoming return leg vs Celtic. Veteran Martin Ericsson deciding the game for Häcken.
    Malmö need to up their game if they are to stand a chance versus Mighty Celtic during the week.

3. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    21st round games today

ÅFF-Göteborg 0-1
    A winning goal in extra added time by a subsituted attacker Boman. ÅFF had their fair share of chances. They will struggle to stay now as it looks. Göteborg at 44 Points.

Gefle-AIK 1-2
    Another big club scoring in extra added time. Johan Blomberg scores in his 2nd successive game. Important win for Gnaget! Gefle have done well this season though. AIK with 42 Points now. Striking distance.

AIK escaping a few scares

Halmstad-Örebro 2-2
    A bottom meeting. Two nervous sides with no Winner. Both clubs look to be fighting continiously in the relegation zone.

Kalmar-Elfsborg 0-3
    Kalmar dominating for 60 minutes basically. And then a fatal mistake by Cramer in goal. KFF continued to find decent chances. But a 0-2 in the back meant they were struggling. 3-0 came not surprisingly. 44 Points just like Göteborg but with slightly worse goal difference.

Huge mistake by Cramer to 0-1

Leaguestandings and upcoming fixtures

http://www.worldfootball.net/schedule/swe-allsvenskan-2015-spieltag/30/

IL Kicks repped this.
  4. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    21st round completed today

IFK NorrköpingHelsingborg 3–2 (1–0)
    1–0 Arnor Traustason (24), 1–1 Darijan Bojanic (57), 1–2 Robin Simovic (78), 2–2 Daniel Sjölund (81), 3–2 Andreas Johansson (90).
    sending off, Helsingborg: Rade Prica (89).
    yellow cards, IFK Norrköping: Gentrit Citaku. Helsingborg: Darijan Bojanic, Andreas Landgren, Arnor Smarason.
    referee: Bojan Pandzic, Hisings Backa
    attendance:9841

DjurgårdenHammarby 2–2 (0–1)
    0–1 Fredrik Torsteinbø (5), 1–1 Jesper Arvidsson (58 str), 1–2 Erik Israelsson (69), 2–2 Nyasha Mushekwi (78).
    yellow cards, Djurgården: Omar Colley. Hammarby: Stefan Batan, Erik Israelsson, Birkir Már Saevarsson.
    referee: Martin Strömbergsson, Gävle.
    attendance: 27 428

Sundsvall-Falkenberg 0-1 (0-0)
    0-1 Alexander Jakobsen (68).
    yellow cards,
    Sundsvall: Jón Guðni Fjóluson.
    Falkenberg: Rasmus Sjöstedt.
    attendance: around 5000
    Domare: Jonas Eriksson, Sigtuna

Leaguestandings
    http://www.fotbolldirekt.se/resultat-tabeller/allsvenskan/

Gefle vs AIK (full game from yesterday)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfma_K9V810

Kung and IL Kicks repped this.
  5. Kung

Kung Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    To bad our five straight wins against Djurgården didn't get increased, but overall Hammarby should be most happy for the point even though it's bitter to lose the lead twice. Djurgården still hasn't won a derby since 2011 which is a bit bitter from their perspective and not winning a single derby in the entire season is considered a failure, if they managed the grab a Europa league qualification spot the season will be saved. They will most likely also be at least one spot ahead their last season with a very young team which they will be a bit happy about.

From Hammarbys part it looks a lot better now and a win against Kalmar will most likely put the bottom beyond us, Hopefully Rasmus Elm won’t destroy us tomorrow.
    Considering we got 6 home games and 3 away games left it do feel like we will stay in Allsvenskan this season.

I also have to mention that the top still looks very tight with two points difference between four teams, next round shouldn’t be that exciting since the everyone in the top four should be able to grab a three pointer.

Video from the two tifos, both world class according to me.

I also liked our new song which is in the video below.

IL Kicks, Sevens7ar and IFKgötet1 repped this.
  6. Sevens7ar

Sevens7ar Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Club:
    Stabaek IF
    How has Lars Sætra performed for Hammarby? He looked like a promising young CB for Strømsgodset back in 2010 when he was only 19 and got several matches due to injuries on their other CBs but then he sort of disappeared and didn't get many chances in the following seasons.

Kung repped this.
  7. IL Kicks

IL Kicks Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I must say, as a club (overall), Hammarby has done a great job to 1. reach Allsvenskan, and 2. compete in Allsvenskan during a season that--in my opinion--is the most competitive and equal Allsvenskan in many seasons. I don't believe there were any weak sisters in the league this season; I am sorry that at least two of the clubs will need to go down for 2016, but that is what the league is all about!

Hammarby is a much different club than the 2013 season when (again, my opinion) they got very serious as an overall club (on and off the pitch) about returning to Allsvenskan as soon as possible. Remember when the fans marched to Tele2 and demanded answers and results from a struggling Superetten Hammarby from then coach Gregg Berhalter? To me, that is the point when
    I must say, as a club (overall), Hammarby has done a great job to 1. reach Allsvenskan, and 2. compete in Allsvenskan during a season that--in my opinion--is the most competitive and equal Allsvenskan in many seasons. I don't believe there are any weak sisters in the league this season; I am sorry that at least two of the clubs will need to go down for 2016, but that is what the league is all about!
    Hammarby is a much different club than the 2013 season when (again, my opinion) they got very serious as an overall club (on and off the pitch) about returning to Allsvenskan as soon as possible. Remember when the fans marched to Tele2 and demanded answers and results from a struggling Superetten Hammarby from then coach Gregg Berhalter? To me, that is the point when notice was served to the rest of Swedish football that Hammarby would soon be in Allsvenskan, come hell or high water.

IFKgötet1 and Kung repped this.
  8. Kung

Kung Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Lars saetra did struggle a bit in the former season but I would say it’s mostly because he and Theorin couldn’t cooperate to well, with the latter being more of a weak link during that season. This season however his been very good for a CB since it’s hard to get past him, his tall and can head away crosses alright but most importantly his rather strong with his feet and can make excellent passes from his position and really move up with the ball without losing it. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Hammarby will lose him to a bigger club if he stays healthy.
    Will be interesting to see more on how he plays with Magyar since his former college in the CB position Saevarsson seems to move out to his natural position as a RB.

Another norweigan in our squad that got talent is Thorsteinbö whose carrier seems to been struggling due to injuries as well who a lot of our fans got hopes for. This season he has been playing with an injured foot that will require an operation after the season but still managed to score two goals in the last two games and was excellent in the former season.

Sevens7ar repped this.
  9. Kung

Kung Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Yes hammarby is really a club that managed to screw up quite a lot (during nearly its entire existence) even though it always has had good resources. During our years in Superettan fans wasn’t too happy about signing one inexperienced coach after another. People also got a bit tired that we seemed to recruit people “with a good heart for Hammarby” instead of people that actually could do a good job at our management and signing former players that obviously didn’t have what it takes any longer. Even though Behalter might had failed with bringing the club back he at least made us a top club in Superettan and luckily for us we could finally sign two established names in Nanne Bergstrand who’s been considered an excellent coach and Mats Jingblad who’s an experienced general manager. Since Bergstrand is known to most people in Sweden I would say his given more time before people would demand him being sacked which presumably could create some kind of momentum in the club and he will be allowed to build up a strong team. The future do look bright at the moment and hopefully we will be a top club in 2-3 seasons. It also feels good that we've for the first time in 7 years seem to have a good economy.

10. Harm

Harm Member

Apr 4, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Hi Guys,
    NGSN has acquired exclusive rights to broadcast the Swedish Allsvenskan Football League in the US and Canada until 31 December 2017. The first broadcasts will start in the weekend of September 11. We strive to broadcast all matches! Commentary will be in English and Swedish.

Looking forward to your comments and support!

Ciao
    Harm

11. Sevens7ar

Sevens7ar Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Club:
    Stabaek IF
    That's what impressed me about him in his breakthrough season as well. I was actually hoping we (Stabæk) would sign him when he was leaving Strømsgodset because he seemed like a good talent with interesting qualities, yet he had gone missing from the radar for a couple of years so I figured he'd be cheap and potentially give a lot of bang for the buck. Sort of a "moneyball" signing. Interesting to hear he's doing well in Sweden now. I'm not surprised.

Kung and IFKgötet1 repped this.
  12. IL Kicks

IL Kicks Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looking at the group draw for the UEFA Champions League and noticed Malmo was placed in the rough group A with Real Madrid, PSG, and Shakhtar Donetsk. Ironic that "Rosengard boy" Zlatan would play against his former club with PSG in his home city. How will the supporters react?

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  13. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Round22 starting off with 1 game today:

Hammarby–Kalmar FF 0–0
    yellow cards, Kalmar: Viktor Elm, Lars Cramer.
    referee: Glenn Nyberg, Borlänge.
    attendance: 30 869

Didn´t see the game. I hope Kung can tell us more. But what we can see though is that Hammarby celebrating 100 years of existens (football section) in fron of another huge crowd. They are simply amazing the Bajen Fans! They are currently difficult to beat but they´d like a few more wins instead of draws obviously. 24 Points now. So I can´t see them in any greater trouble regarding any eventual relegation surely now. Goalie Cramer had a good game for Kalmar it seems from the highlights which is good for him after his blunder in the last round. Seems as if Rasmus Elm is getting back in shape ever so slightly. He´s a big leader for them. Maybe he can lift them during the Autumn.....?

Kung repped this.
  14. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
  15. Kung

Kung Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Well the usual stuff, Hammarby is the better team and our defence is good at the moment, but our strikers just can't find the net.

Official video about our 100 year history.

https://htv.solidtango.com/video/100-ar-av-gemenskap-respekt-och-karlek

IL Kicks and IFKgötet1 repped this.
  16. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    22nd round games today

Örebro-Häcken 2-0 (1-0)
    1-0 Martin Broberg (2), 2-0 Daniel Gustavsson (90).
    yellow cards, Häcken: Joel Andersson, Leonard Zuta.
    referee: Jonas Eriksson, Sigtuna.
    attendance: 4 954.

Örebro (4-4-2): Jacob Rinne - Daniel Björnquist, Erik Moberg, Christoffer Wiktorsson, Logi Valgardsson - Martin Broberg, Robert Åhman Persson, Nordin Gerzic (Daniel Nordmark 84), Daniel Gustavsson - Pär Eriksson (Patrik Haginge 86), Kalle Holmberg (Marcus Pode 65).
    comments: Jacob Rinne was steady all through the game and made a peanalty save. Martin Broberg´s move from Djurgården to Örebro is a success thus far. He´s now scored his 3rd goal in 7 appearances. Björnquist had problems following persuit of Häckens Arkivuo on the flank and caused a peanalty in the 1st half.
    Häcken (4-3-3): Peter Abrahamsson - Simon Sandberg, Emil Wahlström (René Makondele 24), Leonard Zuta, Kari Arkivuo - Martin Ericsson (Dardan Rexhepi 61), Mohammed Abubakari, Samuel Gustafson - Joel Andersson (Michiel Hemmen 84), Paulinho, Nasiru Mohammed.
    comments: Abubakari was at times dominant in midfield and helped out well in defense. Wahlström out injured already after 24 minutes. Paulnho yet again looked potent. Had quite a few chances in the 2nd half. He managed to burn a peanalty though.

Falkenberg-IFK Norrköping 0-1 (0-0)
    0-1 Christoffer Nyman (52).
    yellow cards, Falkenberg: David Svensson.
    referee: Kristoffer Karlsson, Höganäs.
    attendance: 3 610

Falkenberg (4-4-2): Otto Martler - Rasmus Andersson, Daniel Johansson, Per Karlsson, Adam Eriksson - Calle Wede (Kamal Mustafa 80), David Svensson, Alexander Jakobsen, Christoffer Carlsson (Godsway Donyoh 66) - Hakeem Araba, Gustaf Nilsson (Godsway Donyoh 66).
    comments: Otto Martler the goalie best player for little West Coast club Falkenberg. Hakeem Araba didn´t get to dominate with his physique. Calle Wede a dissapointment on the flank. Subbed off. Godsway Donyoh looked lively when he came in after 66 minutes.
    IFK Norrköping (4-4-2): David Mitov Nilsson - Linus Wahlqvist (Marcus Falk Olander 90), Andreas Johansson, David Boo Wiklander, Nikola Tkalcic - Nicklas Bärkroth, Alexander Fransson, Daniel Sjölund, Arnor Traustason - Emir Kujovic, Christoffer Nyman (Joel Enarsson 88).
    comments: Central defenders Wiklander and Johansson looked strong and didn´t allow many chances on goal. Also centrally in midfield they looked good. Sjölund showed his experiance and Fransson with good positioning and great passing. Christoffer Nyman today outshined scoring demon Kujovic when he decides the game with a 52nd minute goal.

Djurgården-Halmstad 4-2 (2-2)
    1-0 Sebastian Andersson (24), 1-1 Matthew Rusike (32), 1-2 Matthew Rusike (42), 2-2 Moon Seon-Min (45), 3-2 Sam Johnson (47), 4-2 Daniel Berntsen (56).
    Domare: Michael Lerjéus, Skövde.
    Publik: 12 440.
    Djurgården (4-4-2): Kenneth Høie - Tim Björkström, Emil Bergström, Fredrik Stenman, Elliot Käck - Moon Seon-Min (Amadou Jawo 74), Alexander Faltsetas, Kerim Mrabti, Daniel Berntsen - Sam Johnson (Philana Kadewere 82), Sebastian Andersson (Stefan Karlsson 89).
    comments: Seon-Min Moon both scored and assisted for Another to help decide the game. Berntsen killed off the game with a well placed freekick behind Halmstad´s Lukic in goal. Departured scoring leader Mushekwi left. In from the bench comes Andersson to score the opener in the game.
    Halmstad (4-4-2): Stojan Lukic - Jesper Westerberg, Fredrik Liverstam, Mohammed Ali Khan, Christoffer Andersson - Snorre Krogsgård, Antonio Rojas, Eric Smith, Junes Barny (Alexander Henningsson 78) - James Keene (Sead Haksabanovic 63), Matthew Rusike (Alexander Berntsson 85).
    comments: Wing back Christoffer Andersson were left alone vs Björkström and Moon constantly. He got totally destroyed. Eric Smith suddenly unleashed a screamer from outside the box. Boom onto the post. Who knows what had happened with the match scenario had it gone in. New signng from South Africa Mathew Rusike doesn´t look too impressive off the ball play. But with the ball at his feet he can evidentely produce. He scores two goals in 4 appearances for HBK.

leaguestandings
    http://sverigesradio.se/sida/gruppsida.aspx?programid=2835&artikel=5817894&grupp=10560

17. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    22nd round games today

Elfsborg-Gif Sundsvall 1-2 (0-2)
    0-1 Pa Dibba (22), 0-2 Lars Krogh Gerson (37), 1-2 Marcus Rohdén (87).
    sending off, Gif Sundsvall: Shpetim Hasani (80), Eric Larsson (90).
    yellow cards, Elfsborg: Abbas Hassan, Marcus Rohdén, Andreas Klarström. Gif Sundsvall: Shpetim Hasani, Eric Larsson.
    referee: Bojan Pandzic, Hisings backa.
    attendance: 9 586.
    Elfsborg (4-2-3-1): Abbas Hassan - Niklas Gunnarsson, Sebastian Holmén, Anders Svensson, Andreas Klarström (Simon Lundevall 75) - Henning Hauger (Per Frick 71), Marcus Rohdén - Simon Hedlund (Lasse Nilsson 81), Viktor Claesson, Arber Zeneli - Viktor Prodell.
    Gif Sundsvall (4-4-2): Tommy Naurin - Eric Larsson, Marcus Danielsson, Joakim Nilsson, Dennis Olsson - Simon Helg (Adam Chennoufi 70), Lars Krogh Gerson, Runar Sigurjonsson, Sebastian Rajalakso (Johan Eklund 88) - Pa Dibba (Leo Englund 84), Shpetim Hasani

Helsingborg-Malmö FF 0-3 (0-2)
    0-1 Jo Inge Berget (28), 0-2 Felipe Carvalho (42), 0-3 Markus Rosenberg (78).
    yellow cards, Helsingborg: Johan Mårtensson, Lalawele Atakora, Jere Uronen, Jordan Larsson. Malmö FF: Kari Arnason, Enoch Kofi Adu, Anton Tinnerholm, Yoshimar Yotun.
    referee: Mohammed Al-Hakim, Köping.
    attendance: 12 678.
    Helsingborg (4-4-2) Pär Hansson - Arnor Smarason, Victor Palsson, Fredrik Helstrup (Carl Johansson 46), Jere Uronen - Lalawele Atakora (Mattias Lindström 67), Johan Mårtensson (Emmanuel Boateng 53), Darijan Bojanic, Anton Wede - Robin Simovic, Jordan Larsson.
    Malmö (4-4-2): Johan Wiland - Anton Tinnerholm, Kari Arnason, Carvalho (Franz Brorsson 84), Yoshimar Yotun - Vladimir Rodic (Magnus Wolff Eikrem 46), Enoch Kofi Adu, Oscar Lewicki, Jo Inge Berget - Markus Rosenberg, Nikola Djurdjic (Guillermo Molins 77)

AIK-Åtvidaberg 1-0 (1-0)
    1-0 Nils-Eric Johansson (32).
    yellow cards, AIK: Heidar Hauksson. Åtvidaberg: Månz Karlsson, John Owoeri.
    referee: Andreas Ekberg, Lund.
    attendance: 16 749.
    AIK (4-4-2): Patrik Carlgren - Heidar Hauksson, Per Karlsson, Jos Hooiveld, Nils-Eric Johansson - Johan Blomberg (Anton Salétros 66), Ebenezer Ofori (Noah Sonko Sundberg 90), Dickson Etuhu, Stefan Ishizaki - Mohamed Bangura, Henok Goitom (Kenny Pavey 87).
    Åtvidaberg (4-4-2): Gustav Jansson - Sebastian Ramhorn, Mauricio Albornoz, Månz Karlsson, Andreas Dahlén - Hampus Holmgren (Mario Jelavic 86), Christensen, Ammar Ahmed, Kristian Bergström, Martin Christensen (Ajsel Kujovic 76) - John Owoeri, Simon Skrabb (Alberis da Silva 86)

IFK Göteborg-Gefle 3-0 (1-0)
    1-0 Søren Rieks (17), 2-0 Riku Riski (50), 3-0 Emil Salomonsson (73).
    sending off, IFK Göteborg: Tom Pettersson (81).
    yellow cards, IFK Göteborg: Mads Albæk.
    referee: Johan Hamlin, Bro.
    attendance: 12 071.
    IFK Göteborg (4-4-2): John Alvbåge - Emil Salomonsson, Thomas Rogne (Thomas Rogne 60), Hjalmar Jonsson, Haitam Aleesami - Martin Smedberg-Dalence, Gustav Svensson, Mads Albæk, Søren Rieks - Riku Riski (Sebastian Eriksson 77), Mikael Boman (Gustav Engvall 87).
    Gefle (4-4-2): Emil Hedvall - Jesper Florén (Jakob Ericsson 81), David Fällman, Martin Rauschenberg, Jens Portin - Jonas Lantto, Kwame Bonsu (Anders Bååth 57), Robin Nilsson, Johan Bertilsson - Emil Bellander (Jakob Hjelte 64), Dioh Williams.

leaguestandings
    http://livetv.sx/en/league/63/

IL Kicks repped this.
  18. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Games thus far in ths round

Malmö FF-Elfsborg 1-1 (0-1)
    0-1 Adam Lundqvist (22), 1-1 Enoch Kofi Adu (52).

yellow cards, Malmö FF: Kari Arnason, Markus Rosenberg. Elfsborg: Viktor Claesson, Oscar Lewicki.

referee: Stefan Johannesson, Täby.

attendance: 18 685.

Malmö (4-4-2): Johan Wiland - Andreas Vindheim, Kari Arnason, Rasmus Bengtsson (Luis Carvalho 87), Yoshimar Yotun - Vladimir Rodic (Magnus Wolff Eikrem 63), Enoch Adu, Oscar Lewiciki, Jo Inge Berget (Guillermo Molins 77) - Markus Rosenberg, Nikola Djuric.

Elfsborg (4-2-3-1): Kevin Sthur Ellegard - Niklas Gunnarsson, Sebastian Holmén, Anders Svensson, Adam Lundqvist - Marcus Rhodén, Henning Hauger - Simon Hedlund, Viktor Claesson, Arber Zeneli (Per Frick 85) - Viktor Prodell (Simon Lundevall 72)

Kalmar FF-IFK Norrköping 1-2 (0-2)
    0-1 Emir Kujovic (43), 0-2 Alexander Fransson (45), 1-2 Marcus Antonsson (68 str).
    yellow cards, Kalmar FF: Ludvig Öhman. IFK Norrköping: David Mitov Nilsson.

referee: Martin Strömbergsson, Gävle.

attendance: 5 109.

Kalmar FF (4-3-3): Olle Söderberg - Emin Nouri, Marcus Nilsson (Ismael Silva Lima 24), Ludvig Öhman, Viktor Agardius - Filip Sachpekidis, Tobias Eriksson, Viktor Elm - Papa Diouf, Marcus Antonsson, Jonathan Ring (Romario Sipiao 34).

IFK Norrköping (4-4-2): David Mitov Nilsson - Linus Wahlqvist, Andreas Johansson, David Boo Wiklander, Nikola Tkalcic (Marcus Falk Olander 89) - Nicklas Bärkroth (Alhaji Kamara 76), Alexander Fransson, Daniel Sjölund, Arnor Traustason - Christoffer Nyman (Rawez Lawan 87), Emir Kujovic

Falkenberg-AIK 2-4

IL Kicks repped this.
  19. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Helsingborg-IFK Göteborg 1-2 (1-0)1-0 Robin Simovic (28), 1-1 Jakob Ankersen (62), 1-2 Søren Rieks (70).
    yellow cards, Helsingborg: Jordan Larsson, Robin Simovic, Darijan Bojanic. IFK Göteborg: Sebastian Eriksson.
    referee: Jonas Eriksson, Sigtuna.
    attendance: 9 555.

Hammarby-Örebro 1-2 (1-2)
    1-0 Jakob Orlov (16), 1-1 Pär Eriksson (23), 1-2 Astrit Ajdarevic (35).
    yellow cards, Hammarby: Fredrik Torsteinbö. Örebro: Erik Moberg.
    referee: Andreas Ekberg, Lund.
    attendance: 21 862.
    Hammarby (4-2-3-1): Ögmundur Kristinsson - Birkir Mar Saevarsson, Lars Saetra, Richard Magyar, Stefan Batan (Oliver Silverholt 80) - Philip Haglund (Erik Israelsson 70), Johan Persson - Måns Söderqvist (Linus Hallenius 70), Kennedy Bakircioglu, Fredrik Torsteinbö - Jakob Orlov.
    Örebro (4-4-2): Jacob Rinne - Daniel Björnqvist, Christoffer Wiktorsson, Erik Moberg (Eidur Sigurbjörnsson 26), Logi Valgardsson - Martin Broberg, Robert Åhman Persson, Nordin Gerzic, Daniel Gustavsson - Pär Eriksson (Marcus Pode 71), Astrit Ajdarevic (Karl Holmberg 78).

IL Kicks repped this.
  20. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Final games in this the 24th round

Gif Sundsvall-Åtvidaberg 0-1 (0-0)
    0-1 Mauricio Albornoz (78).
    yellow cards, Gif Sundsvall: Robbin Sellin. Åtvidaberg: Hampus Holmgren, Tor Øyvind Hovda.
    referee: Kaspar Sjöberg, Malmö.
    attendance: 4 414.
    Gif Sundsvall (4-4-2): Tommy Naurin - Marcus Danielson, Joakim Nilsson, Jon Gudni Fjoluson, Dennis Olsson - Robbin Sellin (Simon Helg 76), Runar Sigurjonsson, Lars Krogh Gerson, Sebastian Rajalakso (Erik Granat 76) - Pa Dibba, Leo Englund (Johan Eklund 80).
    Åtvidaberg (4-4-2): Gustav Jansson - Hampus Holmgren, Alberis da Silva, Sebastian Ramhorn, Andreas Dahlén - Martin Christensen, Mauricio Albornoz, Tor Øyvind Hovda, Kristian Bergström (Ammar Ahmed 90) - Simon Skrabb (Ajsel Kujovic 68), John Owoeri (Daniel Hallingström 82).

Häcken-Halmstad 4-1 (2-1)
    0-1 own goal(22), 1-1 Paulinho (31), 2-1 Paulinho (42), 3-1 Alexander Jeremejeff (52), 4-1 Paulinho (68).
    yellow cards, Häcken: Michiel Hemmen. Halmstad: Matthew Rusike.
    referee: Johan Hamlin, Bro.
    attendance: 2 827.
    Häcken (4-3-3): Peter Abrahamsson - Simon Sandberg, Emil Wahlström, Tefu Mashamaite, Kari Arkivuo (Egzon Binaku 90) - Samuel Gustafson, Martin Ericsson (René Makondele 73), Mohammed Abubakari - Nasiru Mohammed, Alexander Jeremejeff (Michiel Hemmen 81), Paulinho.
    Halmstad (4-4-2): Stojan Lukic - Jesper Westerberg, Fredrik Liverstam, Mohammed Ali Khan, Christoffer Andersson - Snorre Krogsgård, Antonio Rojas, Eric Smith (Kristoffer Fagercrantz 81), Junes Barny (Sead Haksabanovic 57) - James Keene (Alexander Henningsson 80), Matthew Rusike

Gefle-Djurgården 2-1 (2-0)
    1-0 Johan Oremo (5), 2-0 Johan Oremo (13), 2-1 Emil Bergström (84).
    yellow cards, Gefle: . Djurgården: Tim Björkström, Moon Seon-Min.
    referee: Mohammed Al-Hakim, Köping.
    attendance: 5 386.
    Gefle (4-4-2): Emil Hedvall - Jesper Florén, David Fällman, Martin Rauschenberg, Jens Portin - Jonas Lantto, Anders Bååth, Robin Nilsson, Johan Bertilsson - Johan Oremo (Jakob Hjelte 67), Dioh Williams (Kwame Bonsu 74).
    Djurgården (4-4-2): Kenneth Høie - Tim Björkström, Emil Bergström, Omar Colley, Jesper Arvidsson - Moon Seon-Min, Alexander Faltsetas, Kerim Mrabti, Daniel Berntsen (Jesper Karlström 46) - Sam Johnson (Amadou Jawo 64), Sebastian Andersson (Philana Tinotenda Kadewere 77)

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/gruppsida.aspx?programid=2835&artikel=5817894&grupp=10560

IL Kicks repped this.
  21. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Well, I became sort of a celebrity during my recent trip to Sweden that came to an end yesterday. I went to Norway and then Sweden. I planned my trip to be in Stockholm for 2 weekends with a few days in Gothenburg during the middle of the week between the two weekends.

As a result, I got to see all 3 Stockholm clubs.
    My friend who is a Djurgården supporter took me to see them play IFK Göteborg. Entertaining match and the only negative was seeing about 10 guys with black hoodies and masks go into the Djurgården ultras area to start up fights. The odd thing was watching the two sides team up against the police once they got involved.

The following weekend, I went on my own to attend the Hammarby vs Malmö FF match.

Finally, I got to attend the huge match in which I had become some sort of celebrity among the AIK supporters on facebook, and various other forums. I even got contacted to do an interview with a newspaper over there for being an AIK supporter from Arizona who made the effort to get over there for my first (of hopefully many in the future) match.

I will congratulate IFK Göteborg grudgingly as it was so tough to see two defensive lapses hurt AIK especially that first goal that came so fast after AIK went up 1-0.

Kung, IL Kicks and IFKgötet1 repped this.
  22. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  23. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria