Swedish Allsvenskan 2014

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by UFF DA, Jan 17, 2014.

1. afca_mokum

afca_mokum Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Ow I can agree on that. At ajax last year some of those idiots threw a lot of pyro on the pitch during the cup final. Got a lot of trouble with that. Lately we heard we have no away fans during the frst cup match.. so still sanctions are coming in..

this is the movie I made during that cup final last season.. Looked awesome but the second time they did it the match got abandoned for half an hour.

so yeah pyro looks great but keep in on the stands..

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  2. afca_mokum

afca_mokum Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands

Movie 1/4 I've made from the match AIK - Malmö FF.

IL Kicks and IFKgötet1 repped this.
  3. afca_mokum

afca_mokum Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    And the 2nd movie:

4. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

Thanks Afca_Mokum for your videos. I hope you had a good stay in the Backyard (Stockholm :))....

Congrats to Malmö FF too. Well done. SM-Guld. Their 18th. Same as IFK. We need to Watch out now!

IL Kicks repped this.
  5. afca_mokum

afca_mokum Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Thanks! It was awesome!! :D

6. afca_mokum

afca_mokum Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Movie of the tifo and the pyro at the beginning of the match!

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  7. afca_mokum

afca_mokum Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    And the last movie I made! Fantastic atmosphere! I will come back to Sweden soon for more derby games and mental support like this! :D

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  8. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Beautiful videos mate! Looking forward to future videos from Afca_Mokum! :)

Here is the game AIK-Malmö:

Malmö have simply been too strong for their rivals this season!

IL Kicks repped this.
  9. IL Kicks

IL Kicks Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, congratulations to Malmo on a great season! Though challenged a couple of times, by Elfsborg, AIK and even Kalmar, I don't think they ever lost the number 1 spot in the 2014 Allsvenskan--you can't get better than that! IFK is also playing their best football at the right time, holding steady at #2. I believe the VM break in mid-season halted some club's momentum which resulted in a lackluster return to action for them after the break. Not easy, but not a problem for Malmo! Grattis til Malmo o Gratulerer til their manager, Age Hareide, who appears to be doing well in his retirement!

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  10. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
  11. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Malmö FF–Elfsborg 1–2 (1–0)
    1–0 Markus Rosenberg (1), 1–1 Johan Larsson (66 str), 1–2 Johan Larsson (79).
    yellow cards, Malmö FF: Markus Rosenberg, Agon Mehmeti, Markus Halsti. Elfsborg: Anders Svensson, Mikkel Beckmann.
    attendance: 16 122.
    referee: Stefan Johannesson, Täby, och Kristoffer Karlsson, Helsingborg.
    Malmö FF (4–3–3): Robin Olsen – Anton Tinnerholm, Johan Hammar, Filip Helander (Markus Halsti 67), Pa Konate – Magnus Eriksson, Enock Kofi Adu (Amin Nazari 74), Ricardinho – Pawel Cibicki (Agon Mehmeti 67), Markus Rosenberg, Emil Forsberg.
    Elfsborg (4–3–3): Kevin Stuhr Ellegaard – Johan Larsson, Sebastian Holmén, Anton Lans, Andreas Klarström – Henning Hauger, Viktor Claesson (Per Frick 82), Anders Svensson – Arber Zeneli (Lasse Nilsson 60), Viktor Prodell, Simon Hedlund (Mikkel Beckmann 72).

IFK Göteborg–Häcken 3–2 (0–1)
    0–1 Alexander Jeremejeff (22), 1–1 Lasse Vibe (52), 2–1 Gustav Engvall (70), 3–1 Kenneth Zohore (83), 3–2 Kari Arkivuo (90).
    yellow cards, IFK Göteborg: Martin Smedberg–Dalence. Häcken: David Frölund, Simon Gustafson.
    referee: Johan Hamlin, Bro.
    attendance: 13 089.
    IFK Göteborg (4–4–2): John Alvbåge – Emil Salomonsson, Mattias Bjärsmyr, Kjetil Waehler, Ludwig Augustinsson – Martin Smedberg–Dalence (Kenneth Zohore 82), Gustav Svensson, May Mahlangu, Sören Rieks – Gustav Engvall (Karl Bohm 88), Lasse Vibe.
    Häcken (4–2–3–1): Christoffer Källqvist – David Frölund, Emil Wahlström, Simon Sandberg, Kari Arkuvu – Ivo Pekalski (René Makondele 73), Oscar Lewicki–Nasiru Mohammed (Gunnar Heidar Thorvaldsson 82), Simon Gustafson, Martin Ericsson – Alexander Jeremejeff (Carlos Strandberg 66).

BP-AIK Stockholm 0-4

Gefle-Norrköping 1-2

Kalmar-Halmstad 1-3

ÅFF-MAIF 2-1

played tomorrow
    Falkenberg-Helsingborg
    Djurgården-Örebro

Standings: http://nr.soccerway.com/national/sweden/allsvenskan/2014/regular-season/r23311/

highlights Göteborg-BKH
    http://tv.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/spo...mbedded&statsAutoStart=false&showrelated=true

Malmö-Elfsborg
    http://tv.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/sport/sportbladet-news/article54317.ab

Great win for Elfsborg away at Malmö putting pressure on the other top sides for the fight for the Europa places. Göteborg doing their job at home to Häcken. Still 2nd in the League. Put AIK are also withing striking distance as they thrash poor BP. Important win for Norrköping in the fight against relegation. MAIF lose and evermore drawn into the rabbit hole. Notable also how Kalmar continue to fall in the League after a long disasterous period.

12. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    #387 IFKgötet1, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
    Okey so we say welcome back to Hammarby and Sundvsvall to Allsvenskan. Two Classic clubs are back. Nice! Ljungskile have to qualify in order to reach Allsvenskan. They will meet Gefle.

Football is religion in Southern StockholmHighlights Hammarby-Jönköping:

<iframe src="http://www.tv4play.se/iframe/video/3004180?starttime=0" width="320" height="180" scrolling="no" frameborder="no"></iframe>

Yesterday we could conclude that Malmö are Champions of Allsvenskan. IFK Göteborg came 2nd. And AIK secured 3rd position. Mjällby joins Brommapojkarna to Superettan.

Legend and manager at Elfsborg Claes Ingesson died of cancer. He played at IFK as well. He was part of the Sweden NT during the USA WC. RIP my friend! A hero.

Silent minute at Grimsta and applauds at Ingesson´s former home, Ullevi in Gothenburg:
    <iframe src="http://www.tv4play.se/iframe/video/3003635?starttime=0" width="320" height="180" scrolling="no" frameborder="no"></iframe>

IL Kicks repped this.
  13. IL Kicks

IL Kicks Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Very nice summary, as always. And thanks for your summaries each week--I very much appreciate them, very informative!

We remember Ingesson and were saddened to see that he has passed away. He was a definitely a major part of the Swedish club that secure third during 1994 in the USA.

Grattis til AIK for top attendance in Sweden and Scandinavia. The gnagare topped attendance for the 38th time.

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  14. Kung

Kung Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    I kinda felt the urge to register here only to correct this. Hammarby IF (Bajen) had the top attendance this season in Sweden and Scandinavia with more then 20 000 people per game. Even though AIK had the top attendance in Allsvenskan for the 39th time.
    http://ecst.se/fotboll/world/news/publikliga_norden.php#.VFgLkPmG91Y

I don't really have that much else to provide but it feels good to be back in Allsvenskan after five miserable years in the second division. Next season will be interesting and I'm already looking forward to our first derby in five years against AIK in the swedish cup.

If anyone is interested this is from our (hopefully) last game in superettan. Tifo start at around the first minut and the pitch invation from around the 13.

IL Kicks repped this.
  15. IL Kicks

IL Kicks Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I stand corrected, and thank you for recognizing my error. I was under the spell of my family, who are all AIK crazy, but you are correct. I look forward to 2015 in Allsvenskan, particularly in Stockholm--AIK, DIF, and Hammarby. I remember when I was at a Hammarby/DIF match at Rasunda a few years back--absolutely crazy! I look forward to the 2015 schedule so we can mark our calendar for must see matches. We will even get to see a club from northern Sweden (Sundsvall) for the first time in a long time.

16. Kung

Kung Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Well AIK usally have top attendance in Sweden but with the new arena I hope we will have the biggest crowd in Stockholm for some time. Yes indeed next season will be interesting, I've always considered the games between Hammarby and AIK as the best in Sweden considering the atmosphere even thought your biggest rival is DIF. Our games against Djurgården will also be fun and hopefully not to brutal considering people from our side is rather pissed at them for moving into our arena.

We had the honours of facing a few northern teams in our five year journey at superettan (Umeå, Sundsvall and Östersund) so can't say I'm that exicited about a northern team but Sundsvall is a nice city if anyone would like to attend an away game there and I also prefer Sundsvall over Ljungskile. From our side I'm pretty sure people are just glad to be back at allsvenskan and looking forward to most of the games here specially the ones against DIF, AIK , IFK Göteborg and Malmö.

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  17. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
    I visited Sundsvall a couple years ago. It's definitely a nice city, and I had fun watching a match at Norrporten.

Both Sundsvall and Hammarby deserve to be in the Allsvenskan, so I'm happy these clubs are back!

IL Kicks, Kung and IFKgötet1 repped this.
  18. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
    Because I'm so curious, here's a question for the Swedes (or anyone else) who may have some inside knowledge:

Is there a chance that DIF will move to a new stadium in or close to Östermalm? I know there was quite a bit of talk about it before, but from what I understand, it was deemed too expensive, or something.

Also (and this may be a dumb question), is Tele2 Arena viewed by most people from Sweden, and especially Stockholm, to be the new "home" of Hammarby, based on its location? If so, are DIF viewed as unwanted guests in this new arena?

Since Stadion is no longer DIF's home, I'm really curious to know how people feel. If there are any Swedish DIF supporters on this board, please respond!

IL Kicks and Kung repped this.
  19. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    #394 IFKgötet1, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    Yes, I hope some Djurgården-supporter (or Hammarby) could respond.

I haven´t heard any news or rumours regarding an eventual move to a new stadium in or near Östermalm. Yes, I would think it´s a matter of financing. But also I guess that area would be fairly expensive to exploit.

Outside Stockholm we have a rough reference of AIK and Djurgården established and created at rather centrally in the City at Biblioteksgatan during the same year. That´s why they are called the Twin-clubs and their meeting is called the Twin-Derby. We also know that AIK then have played for most part in the Solna-area. Thus we call them AIK Solna. Djurgården is as you wrote an Östermalm-side. A representant of the central area. Hammarby is an area further South. Hammarby is seen as representing Southern portions of the City. Supporters of each club are scattered throughout the city obviously though.

My picture of this is that Hammarby want to call this the New Söderstadion and defend the area. While Djurgården want to call it something else and say that this is an area (Johanneshov) where DIF have played hockey for very long and thus it´s nothing weird about them playing there. This quarrel have fueled dislike and borderline hatred in between the supporter groups.

The Djurgården supporters seem to be very contempt about the past season at Tele2Arena. They often mention their raise in attendance and the arena being a top notch arena with really good ambiance. There seem to be no up rise from their part of wanting to move from there.

But yet again this is what I´m told over here at the West Coast. I´m not that well informed about this matter. Would be nice to have some other DIF-supporter besides UFF DA (or HIF supporter) informing us in this matter.

Thanks in advance

Talkin of DIF. They have sold their young central midfielder (Sweden Under-21) Tibling to Groningen in the Netherlands. A 21 year old Norwegian central midfielder have been signed as a replacement to him.

IFK have sacked their coach Stahre despite a 2nd place in the league. Former Elfsborg coach Lennartsson replaces him.

Swärdh leaves Åtvidaberg for Kalmar. Where coach Eklund have been sacked in turn. He goes back to his former side Falkenberg. This club lost Henrik Larsson who will now coach Helsingborg. Who gave their former coach a new apointment at the club :). .......

(Malmö have only gained 3 points in their very touch Champions League group. They now need at least a draw in their last game away at Olympiacos, in order to reach Europa League. Very tough nut to crack. The odds are not on their side.)

Gefle will have new arena ready for the coming season. This goes for Häcken as well. Helsinborg´s arena is currently under reconstruction. It will be finalizedto the 2017 seaon. A long time. This is because it will take longer to build because Helsingborg will play there during construction.

Attendance will rise to the coing season due to Hammarby´s entrance to Allsvenskan. Also Sundsval replace as wel. Two small clubs have left us, Mjällby and BP. An exciting season because of this. Not least because of the Stockholm situation with 3 big Derby clubs meeting in 6(!) Derbies!!! :)

Let us keep us updated of the Silly season and up coming season. Already looking forward to 2015! :)

IFK have signed Bohman from Halmstad and Pettersson from Åtvidaberg. Two solid players but nothing special. Far from star-players. Allesami a wing back from Norway comes as well. Rumours of Hysén coming back as soon as Vibe is sold (very likely). Sebastian Eriksson of Calgiari in Italy might be on his way back. My guess is that he might replace Haglund who could very possibly move to his native Stockholm. I think he´s been talking to people at both Hammarby and Djurgården.

Bangura is back at AIK it seems.

IL Kicks and triplet1 repped this.
  20. triplet1

triplet1 BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2006
    Thanks again for all of your fine work on this thread IFKgotet1 -- you've made the league a pleasure to follow.

21. Kung

Kung Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    I’ll try to answer it as objective as I can as a Hammarby supporter who’s from and living in Stockholm.

Djurgården has been willing to build a new arena or refresh Stadion for a very long time but since Stadion is K – marked the later idea was denied. They then intended to build a new arena close by at Östermalm IP and got promised by politicians to do so but their option got cancelled when “Kungliga Djurgårdens förvaltning” and Djurgården IF didn’t reach a conclusion. Stockholm city later on presented them a few places where they could build a new arena but these spots didn’t please Djurgården. In the end they moved into Tele2 arena even though a few leading individuals in their club said it wasn’t an option before. If I’m not mistaken Djurgården still has some talks about a new arena but it’ll take some time before that will be a reality.

Hammarby also had discussions about ether rebuilding our former home ground Söderstadion or build a new arena close by since the 80s, after a lot of debate we finally were promised a new arena while our former one would get demolished. To put it short the new arena Tele2 arena (Nya Söderstadion) was intended for us at the start and is placed at Johanneshovs were we played since 1946 at the southern part of Stockholm were a clear majority of the population support Hammarby.

Supporters from Hammarby do consider Djurgården supporters as unwanted guests and disliked them even more after they choose to move in the same season as us even though they could play in Stadion for another season, moved into our home ground without even complaining and didn’t choose another spot to build their own home arena. Djurgården defends these actions by saying that they are a Stockholm club and therefore own entire Stockholm they also do put it that it’s not our arena since we don’t own it. Overall some Djurgården supporters like the higher attendance but many of them still dislike playing in the south and do consider it more as Hammarbys home (according to their supporter forums at least). As a positive aspect for them they do play hockey in Hovet which is close by so they can rather easily combine hockey and football games. Hammarby definitely consider it our home and AIK pretty much believes it’s our arena as well but they care more about their own problems since they strongly dislike their new home arena “Friends arena” and are looking for other options. I can’t say how the rest of Sweden considers it but they presumably don’t care that much about our quarrel. A few commentators had said “Nya Söderstadion” instead of Tele2 arena by mistake.

It’s not like Hammarby and Djurgården had loved each other before since it’s basically the upper-class (DIF) against the working class (HIF) historically, but the new arena surely has escalated the rivalry by a bit. Last season had some quarrels about who will play the first game at the arena which Hammarby did but Djurgården were allowed to play a veteran game before which they never could since someone put a bomb in the arena to prevent that game being played. Overall the first derby next season between the two sides will be interesting.

22. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

Thanks to everyone for their contribution here at the forum! Thank you triplet1 for your kind words!

I really look forward to the upcoming season with two exciting newcomers to the Allsvenskan. Especially Hammarby´s entrance will boost the League considerably with high home attendance and also drawing better attendance away from home. And off course the awesome Stockholm Derbies coming up. Intruiging indeed! I also look forward to the new arenas being built (only downside is the continuous trend of artificial turf where I prefer real grass.)

IL Kicks repped this.
  23. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    AIK-attacker Igboannanike is signed at Chicago Fire ás I understand it (?). Since earlier AIK didn´t prolong the contract with Lorentzon, a wing back. Young Icelandic player Hauksson replaces. The club has also signed interesting norwegian attacker Brustad.

Rumours now placing Kalmar´s Young star forward Söderqvist at Hammarby. Not surprising since he played under manager Bergstrand when he was coach at Kalmar (current coach at Hammarby).

Halmstad midfielder Steindorson could be on his way to Eintracht Frankfurt in Germany.

Helsingborg attacker Accam is saught after by 3 PL clubs. Not surprising. A high caliber player.

Veteran central defender/defensive midfielder, Finnish Halsti could be on his way to New York City club? We´ll see.....

DIF have already signed Omar Colley, Elliot Käck, Tim Björkström and Kevin Walker (Sundsvall). Now signing also offensive midfielder, Norwegian Berntsen, previously seen as one of the finer talents in Norway. A Rosenborg player. Been on loan to Bodö/Glimt, Another norwegian club. He hasn´t reached his full potential they say. Maybe he can make it happen at the Stockholm club.

Experianced central midfielder Philip Haglund of IFK Göteborg, could very well be joining newcomers Hammarby. There´s no doubt he´s been in contact with that club. He has sold his apartment I hear here in Göteborg. And no new contract offer has been handed him from what I understand. Hammarby´s squad is starting to shape up really nicely. I really liked their wing back Timisela. But the dutchman didn´t get a prolonged contract.

There are loads of other rumours/contract deals constantly bombarding us. I have just mentioned a small dose. If you guys see news appearing please feel free to mention it here.....

Mario Balotelli, IL Kicks and Kung repped this.
  24. lncolnpk

lncolnpk Member+

Mar 5, 2012
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Since MLS' Chicago Fire just signed Kennedy Igboananike, any opinion on him would be appreciated.

25. IL Kicks

IL Kicks Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I second that!