Survivor Cambodia - Second Chance

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by Ismitje, Sep 24, 2015.

1. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    You did mention.... Sorta. Something about Seira and the final three...:)

Thank goodness that didn't work out.

Sal repped this.
  2. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Feel sorry for Fish... :D

Funny, there's a perverse part of me that's starting to like Abi. :)

3. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    No that was Tasha...

4. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Yeah, right....the other one. :)

She's sliding under the radar right now. All the attention was on Joe, Fishface and Seirra this week.

5. Dolemite

Dolemite Member+

Apr 2, 2001
    East Bay, Ca
    #80 Dolemite, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2015

Abi has a constant scowl on her face. it's amazing how paranoid she is and how completely unlikable. if she can last a couple more tribal people will start of thinking about bringing her to final three, if they aren't already. no one is voting for that girl. that being said, it's gonna be fun as hell to watch her crash and burn and see who shes takes with her. great season so far and i hope no one has to leave due to injury.

6. NHRef

NHRef Member+

Apr 7, 2004
    Southern NH
    I don't get the logic of the split. There's 9 people, you need 5. The lines drawn showed the most likely vote was going to be 5-4. With Fish playing his advantage, you now have 6-3. So you split? Why, you split 4-2 and Joe plays the idol, you lose to the 3. If you split 3-3 and regardless of an idol you get a re-vote and you then pile on Joe if possible, the other person if not.

Just plain dumb.

7. SpencerNY

SpencerNY Member+

Dec 1, 2001
    Up in the skyway
    Fish just got a little too big for his britches once he got the advantage and Jerm bug played the immunity idol for him.

8. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma

There's speculation that the final vote could end in a tie and they would revote on air... Not sure how that would work though...

9. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Man those family moments always get to me. New respect for Joe, true competitor.

I feel Keith needs to work his social game more, he's currently on the outside with no real allies. He can also be an easy vote for the girls since he does well in physical competitions.

10. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If I was still in Survivor when the family challenge came around, I would never, ever win it. It's the only one I would throw. First, you know Probst is likely to make you make choices to alienate people, and second, you have less than ten days left anyway.

11. SpencerNY

SpencerNY Member+

Dec 1, 2001
    Up in the skyway
    I'm not sure how this is going to bode for the remaining males. Not voting Joe and having to go up against him in the final 3 would be as close to an instant loss as you could get, but they are now outnumbered by the women. Abbi seems to be preordained for the final and if this all girl alliance sticks, the guys may already reserved their jury seats.

12. SpencerNY

SpencerNY Member+

Dec 1, 2001
    Up in the skyway
    Anyone else catch Abbi's comment about the Immunity Challenge being like a crazy soccer game, like Brazil v. Germany? LOL, delusional Brazilian forgot about the 7-1.

13. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    I Fkin hate those cringeworthy, ugly faced crying family things. I went a made some snacks until they were done. Private moments are just that, not for public leering.

In the mens mindless fear and haste to get tid of Joe. I believe they've just sealed their own fate. They "knew" of the plan of the girls to be an all girl final 4. Yet, they still cut their own numbers down when they had a vote from Tasha.

I admit, no woman's coalition has ever prevailed before. Their is something in the nature of women survivalists that won't let them stick together. The one in 4th spot will look for a way up.

But next week Spencer and ? The old hillbilly :) better look out. The weak, the sheep are taking advantage of the balance upset that those two helped create.

14. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Another one correct.

15. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wasn't she talking about Joe winning stuff? I think she meant it was going to be equal and then it really wasn't. I think she got it right (Joe being Germany up until the time he wasn't).

usscouse repped this.
  16. SpencerNY

SpencerNY Member+

Dec 1, 2001
    Up in the skyway
    I could be wrong, but I think you are giving Abby too much credit to even think on that level.

Samora and mwulf67 repped this.
  17. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
  18. NHRef

NHRef Member+

Apr 7, 2004
    Southern NH
    Still wearing the stupid hat. They go on about how hot it is there, and he wears a knit hat. Sheesh.

Ismitje repped this.
  19. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Who gives a Fck about the beanie lol his daughter is smoking hot haha!

usscouse repped this.
  20. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    So, that was Abi that was! Always entertaining....in a way. :)
    <abi>"It would have been good to see who I took to the final with me."</abi>

Jeremy is out of the loop and lost there, while Spencer and Keith continue to stumble through.
    Tasha: Absolutely f***n' useless in everything and talks like she's running the show. Yeah, I'd take her to the final three.
    Kimmi: No threat just a makeweight who'll be gone like she was never there.
    Kelly: Likeable enough not to take to the final three.

We've yet to see in all these years a women's group that could see it through.

When everyone was in I said to my wife. They'd better get help to Tasha. I've seen the look before as a person just didn't have the energy to hold on (the legs and arms just cease to work) and they just slipped under. That was a lucky occasion too.

SpencerNY and Sal repped this.
  21. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Cute little thing, about my granddaughters age...:)

Sal repped this.
  22. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    usscouse repped this.
  23. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    I've just watched this...Fun innitt.
    Abi sitting between them chewing on a pancake totally oblivious. Wigglesworth wouldn't share a room and moved out. The only thing I'll give credit to Sierra is that she moved in with Abi. Everyone needs a friend.

Abi, she's just a simple soul who thought she was running the show....and my wife hates her guts. :D

24. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Most seasons this week's episode would have been pretty good, but it pales in comparison to the past several episodes this time around.

25. taosjohn

taosjohn Member+

Dec 23, 2004
    taos,nm
    Any time Abi gets eliminated is one of the top episodes of all time-- right up there with any Hantz...

Sal repped this.