News: Suriname United for 2014

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by Surinamese-man, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Surinamese-man

Aug 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    [​IMG]

To all Surinamese footballfans and other CFU minnows,the mission of the Surinamese Football Federation (Surinaamse-Voetbal-Bond) and proclamation is :

"PROGRESSIVELY PROFESSIONALIZING OF THE SURINAME FOOTBALL IN ALL ASPECTS FROM THE BASE WITH UNITED SUPPORT AT NATIONAL, REGIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL"

And :

BY BECOMING ONE OF THE BEST 32 RANKED FOOTBALL COUNTRY CREATING MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SURINAME AND SURINAMERS.

All other CFU Caribbean teams,feel free to post in here,we can learn from each other because in fact we are one.

Brokostong,Surisoccer,Sranang and other Surinamese fans,i invite you guys to come in here to discus this upcomming news about Surinamese football with me.because this vision is becoming more clearer in the Surinamese and Dutch media.

I started this topic because i'm not so connected with the other forum with the name "Suriname a sleeping giant". For me it's a bit too far to suggest that.We must try to be realistic at all times,because it certainly will be no easy task. It is a difficult task, but certainly not impossible.Look at our other CFU brothers (Jamaica and Trinidad).By their commitment and dedication, they have achieved their goal. Suriname is awake,Suriname has emerged from her deep sleep.

Brokostong and Surisoccer,it would be better if you two can bring your previous postings here,because here we have a better overview.

2. Surisoccer

Surisoccer Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Rotterdam
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    Eyz,you started your one topic lol.:D

But nice,it's better to set things more officialy.

Ok,i will start again:D

Another very important message!!

A Dutch coach from the Netherlands wants to be the coach of Suriname.Look at this guy below (Denny Hoekman).It is not officially confirmed yet by the SVB,but most likely,he will be the man to bring Suriname in to the Worldcup 2014.The SVB has an aye on him.Strangely,i thought it would be Winston Bogarde!

[​IMG]
    Danny Hoekman

This is his profile:

Danny Hoekman,44 years old (Nijmegen, September 21, 1964) old professional footballplayer.

Hoekman is already in its fifth since the Goffert Stadium the club NEC Nijmegen. Fifteen years later, in 1983, starting at the same club football career as a left-winger. From his first transfer in 1986 to Roda JC plays in Hoekman successively OT, FC Den Haag, Manchester City, Southampton FC, ADO Den Haag and NEC.

Hoekman was at the beginning of his career as one of the greatest talents, the Dutch football club NEC had ever produced.

From 2005 to 2006 Hoekman was the coach of the Finnish football club FC Hämeenlinna.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny Hoekman?Who is this man?Why not Louis van Gaal,Guus Hiddink or Menzo?I don't get this!!The SVB must realize that they cannot come up with weak coaches like they have done before in the past.It is very important to have an experienced coach if Suriname ever want to qualify for a worldcup.I do not know this "Danny Hoekman".Maybe he is a good one, but to me he's a unknown factor.If this man has good qualities,then he is the man,but he must proof himself first!

3. Bajan

Bajan New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    Great goal guys!I am 100% sure that Suriname will appear in WC-2014.Suriname has too much potential and can no longer remain on the soil.It would be mortal sin for a country that has produced so many talented players in years,and then fail to use.Some others here say that other countries have tried this to,but you guys can not be compared with such countries!It would be quite foolish to think in such ways!I will follow you guys,i was always a big fan of Surinamese players in the past years:)

4. Surinamese-man

Aug 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    Quote Surisoccer:

This is his profile:

Danny Hoekman,44 years old (Nijmegen, September 21, 1964) old professional footballplayer.

Hoekman is already in its fifth since the Goffert Stadium the club NEC Nijmegen. Fifteen years later, in 1983, starting at the same club football career as a left-winger. From his first transfer in 1986 to Roda JC plays in Hoekman successively OT, FC Den Haag, Manchester City, Southampton FC, ADO Den Haag and NEC.

Hoekman was at the beginning of his career as one of the greatest talents, the Dutch football club NEC had ever produced.

From 2005 to 2006 Hoekman was the coach of the Finnish football club FC Hämeenlinna.

Danny Hoekman?Who is this man?Why not Louis van Gaal,Guus Hiddink or Menzo?I don't get this!!The SVB must realize that they cannot come up with weak coaches like they have done before in the past.It is very important to have an experienced coach if Suriname ever want to qualify for a worldcup.I do not know this "Danny Hoekman".Maybe he is a good one, but to me he's a unknown factor.If this man has good qualities,then he is the man,but he must proof himself first!

Unquote:

I also saw this message on De Ware Tijd Suriname,it's also very strange that they wanna use this man as coach for Suriname.But let us not judge too soon,his profile looks good to me.Moreover he is a candidate and not an official coach for Suriname yet.There is still a new board to be elected and then after that a new official coach for Suriname.The results will come out this week.But there are more candidates from Europe and they all want to take the big responsibilty for our national team.Previously none of them was interested,because of the amateur system in Suriname and the very few opportunities that Suriname had to offer,but now they are queuing for a job interview.I beleive even coaches from important Italian clubs are interested!

Back to Mr. Danny Hoekman,look a funny thing on you tube about him and how he's running for his life.It's already some years ago,but still funny.Those Den Haag football hooligans enter the field and they all want to kill him because he scoored for NEC.LOLLLLL:D:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4E6yn27PZc"]YouTube - NEC scoort, den haag supporters veld op[/ame]

5. Surinamese-man

Aug 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    Thanks alot for your support man:).We are working very hard to achieve these goals. I don't know if Suriname will be the biggest superpower in terms of football in the CONCACAF Federation,but we are working towards.Like i've said before,it will not be an easy mission to accomplish.

Strong nations for an example like USA/Mexico/Costa Rica are countries with very tough teams and good organisations and we will not take them lightly.They are very experienced teams and they are the traditional qualifiyers for worldcups in the past years.So do we,but we only could do that in the Dutch national team and Europian clubs outside of Suriname.But there are big changes underway in Suriname which means that soon we will measure our efforts with those countries with our full strengt.And then there will be a státem to determine whether we are really ready for a Worldcup and what still needs to be done to improve more better results.

6. Surisoccer

Surisoccer Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Rotterdam
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    Great respect to you Bajan.Welcome:)

7. Surisoccer

Surisoccer Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Rotterdam
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!
    [​IMG]
    Johan Seedorf (Left) and ON-INTERNATIONAL (2 Italians Giuseppe Rizello/Massimiliano Rossi

ON International outlines strategy for reaching World Cup 2014.

There was discussion about a strategic plan.The total cost for this plan are estimated at about 3,690,000$ miljon Dollar for a period of at least 5 years.The Italians have also said that many companies are willing and ready to sponsor Surinamese football."We see a lot of potential in the Surinamese football and we will give our full support.The professional league must start in 2011/2012.There is also a plan of action for the youth.​

(There is more news,but i posted the most important parts here)​

8. Brokostong

Brokostong New Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    Excellent:D,now we have the necessary funds.

9. devioustrevor

devioustrevor Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Napanee, Ontario
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Shouldn't qualifying for the 2011 Gold Cup be a more immediate goal. You gotta walk before you can run.

10. Brokostong

Brokostong New Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    I understand your point.But it's a larger package,we will play regional matches also.But everyone knows that it will take some time,also for regional and continental competitions.

11. Surinamese-man

Aug 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    Sforza Italia!:D

This is simply indispensable.:)

12. Surisoccer

Surisoccer Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Rotterdam
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    [​IMG]
    DWT photo / Marinio Balsemhof
    Danny Hoekman (l) in addition to ex-Ambassador Will Rhee of the Royal Netherlands Football Association (KNVB)

DANNY HOEKMAN ARRIVED IN SURINAME

Danny Hoekman arrived in Suriname for further discussions with the board of the SVB.Hoekman is very pleased with the reception of the SVB and he will orientales terén the Surinamese football.The Dutchman started his professional football career at NEC Nijmegen eredivisionist and then for various Dutch and English teams.Will Rhee who accompanied Hoekman says that the SVB is looking for a Dutch coach,and also because of intresting footballmatches on the agenda.Hoekman says that he has passed all training programs of the KNVB to be a competent coach.The ability to be a coach should be a new milestone in his life.

Ok,the man is now in Suriname and i am curious how everything will go.

13. Brokostong

Brokostong New Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    I don't know about this guy.There is not much information about him,accept the one above.What are his qualities?How can we verify that?

14. Surinamese-man

Aug 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    Very good,the cases will now be formally regulated.It is very important to have an imaging before you actually get started.There is a lot of work to do.​

15. Surinamese-man

Aug 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    Brokostong,i told you before,you can only judge if someone has done his work.Judge only when the results come out.It is too early to judge now,lets wait and see what he can do for Suriname.Moreover,the man completed all his KNVB training programs.He is not just a little boy!
    Therefore,this man must be taken very seriously.I am confident.​

16. Guyanapower

Guyanapower New Member

Nov 1, 2008
    Big up Surinamese

Amazing what you guys intend to do.The "Suriboys" will blow us Guyanees AWAAAAYYYY with such an approach:eek:

I hope that our Federation will have the same direction like you guys!
    Guyana has experienced very poor performance,poor organization,unwillingness of political leaders,and a bad coach Jamal Shabazz (that man SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!)

I still don't know why the ******** they keep this man on charge:mad:
    He promises a lot,but he's a one big fat failure.Can't say anything positive about this idiot.They need to look at Surinames program in order to learn from it!!​

17. Surinamese-man

Aug 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    Take it easy bro,Guyana isn't that bad.Keep up the hope.We had the same problems and most Caribbean nations are still facing these problems today.Yet I believe that there is some improvement in coming and there is a solution for Guyana to.It is not the golden solution,but atleast a good start.

CONCACAF will invest 10 million$ dollars in 11 countries.With this money,the league structures will be improved.

The 11 countries are:

Caribbean;

Barbados
    Guyana
    Haïti
    Suriname
    Jamaica
    Trinidad & Tobago

Central American;

El Salvador
    Nicaragua
    Panama
    Hunduras
    Belize

Mr Jack Warner;

"This is a dream for eleven of our members," says Concacaf President Warner. "It will certainly help to raise the level of football in these countries. I really hope that the governments and industry of these countries will support the sport to greater heights."

These are countries with a lot of football potential,but often by economic circumstances,they can not or may not come to deployment.

Guyanapower,i would say,use every penny to become a better wel respected footballnation.

18. Brokostong

Brokostong New Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    I did not say he is a bad coach,i said that there is not much information about the man.I would like to know more about him,not to talk negative about the coach.So you must not misunderstand me bro:)

19. Surinamese-man

Aug 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
  20. Surisoccer

Surisoccer Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Rotterdam
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    NEWS!!!!!

[​IMG]
    Clarence Seedorf

Clarence Seedorf:

"SURINAME WIL GO TO THE WORLDCUP WITH ME"

The elections will start today within the SVB to choose a new policy with new Federation leaders.The major force behind the opposition is Clarence Seedorf."It is my duty to serve my country in everyway.All necessary facilities will be achievable and i will continue work hard until i've reached my goal he said."

There are already agreements with the Italians for part of the financing plan.Total costs are now around 5 million$ dollars and the money will be invested in more football scools,trainers training,converting amateur to professional and investment in the structures of the competitions.

Seedorf,you have my blessing:D

You are one of the engines behind all this,lots of respect.

21. Brokostong

Brokostong New Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
  22. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Good luck to Suriname, but as someone said earlier, arranging friendlies with top-flight competition, results in regional Caribbean competitions, and especially the Gold Cup, should be more realistic short-term goals to start with.

23. Brokostong

Brokostong New Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    He must infiltrate in order to control the SVB,otherwise we get back to the old board.They also want to change everything, but it will go slower with such old goats!Seedorf should certainly get more grip and I hope he succeed better this time.​

24. Brokostong

Brokostong New Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    We understand what you say,but we have a wider vision.After a thorough examination of the Dutch Football Association has revealed that Suriname must be able to retrieve the WC in 2014.They have declared that after a long research in the country.But thanks anyway:)

25. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Would that mean win or just qualify? Good luck in any case (no pun intended.) CONCACAF could use the talent/competition Suriname would bring.