Supporters (Texian Army/El Battalion) tickets - update

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by Kevin Lindstrom, Aug 22, 2006.

1. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    how about trust ? I don't even have the scrap of paper , but I know the guy , who promised me my ticket , he is good for his word !

2. newtex

newtex Member+

May 25, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Ticketmaster now shows only Standing Room tickets left for the game. All of the scattered single seats are gone.

I hope everyone who wants to get in is able to get into this game.

3. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We can sell up to 1,500 SROs, so unless we get killed with walkup (which is possible), it shouldn't be a problem.

4. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Much appreciated.

I do, though, understand the concern. Most of the time you do get a confirmation number, etc. We're hoping to upgrade our computer systems in the off-season to help with this.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday (and hopefully Saturday, too).

5. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    the end!!!!!!!!!

6. AcetheTigah

AcetheTigah Member+

Apr 6, 2005
    Woodlands, TX
    Thanks for your help Drum'r, and Best Wishes in your preparations for the Cup!
    Ace:)

7. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We still have SRO tickets available. They are $30 now, but will be $40 on Sunday. Best bet is to contact me by 5:00 today at the latest. 214 705 6748.

8. hugasan

hugasan Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Just got a call from Pizza Hut Park asking me if I wanted to upgrade my seats to section 123 (Sidelines). The girl asked me if I would rather sit cause I bought 4 SRO tickets. I told thanks but no thanks, I'll be cheering on Dynamo, I wasn't planning on sitting down anyway. ;)

9. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah - the teams gave back the holds they had for families. Didn't last too long.

10. truthandlife

truthandlife Member

Jul 28, 2003
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I think I will have an extra ticket in Sect 123 row 5 seat 5. Go ahead and PM me if you want to buy it. I bought for $45.

11. chrishungate

chrishungate Member

Dec 16, 2005
    Katy, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey I have a question. I already have my MLS Cup tix. But my wife took a call from a PHP recording saying that I have tickets waiting at will call and to pick them up at the North Gate after 9 am Sunday. I called the number back and got the recording - left a message on the ticket office voicemail about it. I think they may have called back after I left.

Would you have any idea what it's about or are you strictly dealing with supporter's tix?