Supporters (Texian Army/El Battalion) tickets - update

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by Kevin Lindstrom, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No worries - glad to help.

Actually, KC probably would have brought a good group - they've always traveled well.

You guys get that SSS built so you can fire off El Capitan when you have it!

2. 3VIL L33T

3VIL L33T New Member

Apr 16, 2006
    Re: MLS Cup - Supporters Tickets Now On Sale!

I call BS

got my ticket from STH rep
    NO Problem

also i'm in 123
    bought my ticket during lunch

3. nobius

nobius BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We'll settle for firing it at PHP this weekend. :D

4. Dynamo Dave

Dynamo Dave Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Rural East Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Now, Now, Don't heckle the man. After all ,FC Dallas are our *itches now. At least for this week.:D

5. naranjableeder

naranjableeder Member+

Houston Dynamo
    United States
    Jul 30, 2006
    In the Terraces
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    sorry david it wont be for a week......it will be untill they win more championships then us!

6. Dynamo Dave

Dynamo Dave Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Rural East Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Uh, That would be none! You ask why?? Cause Dallas SUKS!!:D

7. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mind keeping it on topic? I'm sure you guys have a Dallas SUX thread somewhere else, right? Just a thought.

I mean, right now, I'm trying to help you guys have the largest and best representation you guys can have for MLS Cup.

8. Dynamo Dave

Dynamo Dave Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Rural East Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Your Right Man. May I say How pleased I was to see Evan and friends at the game ,then the Mez afterward. Good Job, Man.

9. FCLouie

FCLouie Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know, the Cauldron would have been there, I've known about them since the first of second year of MLS. And after the crap they've had to go through over the last couple of years and the nature of our teams move... I'm sure it would have drawn a good crowd on that basis alone. Just the proximity of both cities to Dallas would have drawn more then just the serious fans from both.

Would have been one wicked game.

10. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can't stress enough how important it is for people to get their tickets ASAP. As of right now, section 123 has about 170 tickets sold. FCD and Kevin have blocked off some 400 seats for people who want to stand with TA/EB but they can't hold them forever. Currently the largest block of unused seats in the entire stadium is in our section so if we aren't taking them, they'll start selling them as General Admission tickets. In other words, if you are thinking of going and have procrastinated buying tickets, DON'T. BUY THEM TUESDAY because there are no guarantees after that. Call Kevin at 214-705-6748.

11. troutseth

troutseth Member+

Feb 1, 2006
    Houston, TX

bump

12. BobyOne

BobyOne Member

Apr 22, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Kevin,

I got two tickets in 120 that I got at the beginning of the playoffs. I'd much rather sit with TA/EB. Any chance to trade the tickets in? Any clue on how rigid the stadium staff will be on us going to stand with the supporters even if we don't have the tickets in the section? (It's gonna be a standing section anyway, so hopefully no one should care)

13. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It is too close to gametime to even consider switches. Sorry about that.

14. troutseth

troutseth Member+

Feb 1, 2006
    Houston, TX
    I am sure there will be a few people in the supporters section who didn't know. Switch with them before the game once you are in the stadium (kinda like switching seats on a plane).

15. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    how bout an update on Texian Army/ El batallon people that bought tix already?

whats an apprx number on us?

16. BobyOne

BobyOne Member

Apr 22, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Any news on how strict the ushers will be? Last weekend we had way more people in TA/EB than there were seats. I don't mind coming on by if you guys don't mind scooting over a bit :)

17. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Considerably more strict than past games at PHP. Last year they were pretty strict.

18. SenorCool

SenorCool Member

Apr 10, 2006
    In a House
    Kevin,

How many tickets do you still have in the section. I need to see about getting one for my sister as soon as possible. If you still have them, I will call you today around 12 if that is cool.

Thanks,

Senor Cool :cool:

19. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just call me - don't wait.

20. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And we're up against the wall. I am going to do everything I can to take care of people beyond now (and I'm still making calls back), but if our numbers are right, we've sold the vast majority (if not all) of the supporters holds for you guys.

Way to step up - we're talking a boatload of people, so good work. And keep getting tickets - we'll fulfill as close as we can to those spots.

21. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Extra tix in the other thread

If you have extra tickets available or are looking for extra tickets, please use this other thread:

Extra tix needed/available for MLS Cup

Let's keep this thread just for Kevin's updates and other posts about the official Supporters' Group section.

22. El Naranja

El Naranja Member+

Sep 5, 2006
    Alief
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This sucks. I was hoping to stand and cheer with them at some point during the game. I've got tix in 122. That lack of mobility is going to be wierd. I suppose that my seats will do and will just have to get my section going instead :D

Btw, Good job Drum'r Boy!

23. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks.

With a 122 seat, you might be able to slip over. It is the Endline move to Corner seats that I think you'll have trouble with.

Great job by you guys - this weekend will probably rival when DC and NE hosted their own teams in 97 and 02 in terms of the size of the representation in-stadium by supporters, and you'll have a strong Houston following in probably 20% (if not possibly more) of the stadium. The vast majority of the southeast corner is majority Houston.

24. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So the Inferno is going to be next to the majority of Houston fans? That's kinda funny.

25. FC Uptown

FC Uptown New Member

Feb 3, 2006
    H-town
    This guy coming (...hopefully)?
    [​IMG]