Summer 2019 - The Zizou Revolution Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nico777

Nico777 Member+

Olympique de marseille
    Croatia
    Oct 19, 2017
    Will be a mistake to let a team like Juve find a missing key in him.

2. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Not too familiar with him as a reporter but he says Eriksen will be a Madrid player after the CL final and that Spurs do not want Bale

Shay Z, Anon., Saeta Rubia and 1 other person repped this.
  3. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Something tells me Mbappe doesn't wanna miss out on this golden opportunity. But the problem is, RM can't afford to pry him away from PSG. The cost of it would upend any expenditures we're trying to make in other departments.

Imho, we should tell him that we're interested. But that we can't go to war with PSG. He made his bed when he chose them. We're moving onto Vinicius and Jovic.

Anon., Stiliyan and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  4. rhexis07

rhexis07 Member+

Jan 24, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    After so many years of "meh" transfer... here's hoping for some major overhaul. Glad the season is over.

5. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  6. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Inda is unreliable. JLS is pretty much the only one you can take seriously on there.

Mbappe doesn't want to leave. He's going to sign a new contract, and hopefully people will stop talking about this dream. No one is leaving PSG unless the club doesn't want them anymore.

Saint Iker, PigBenis, Anon. and 7 others repped this.
  7. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    This is my take but I get the feeling there is some trouble between neymar and mbappe. This wouldn't surprise me.

8. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    What are your feelings based on? If you watch clips from Mbappé and Neymar in training, matches and even on Instagram, you could see they are really good friends and there is no problem at all.

9. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    His statement makes it clear he wants a raise but it's also clear he wants to be the player PSG is building the squad around. And despite his age, the only thing he hasn't won is a CL...

PSG needs to make some tough decisions if they want to win one. Neymar is injured every single spring when it actually matters, nevermind how unbalanced they are with converted full back and center back playing in midfield.

10. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This is so true, it happened to Marquinhos, Verrati, Rabiot (to a lesser extent) and will happen to Mbappe and of course Neymar. They're there for the long run, whether they like it or not (I guess they do, because they signed insane contracts).

Rabiot 'got out' simply because he probably isn't considered elite by PSG and has been a major pain due to his mother's antics. He was also somehow in between contracts (due to him being a youth player) and therefore had the chance to delay extensions. Mbappe has a long, long contract. It's done for the foreseeable future.

11. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    My gut feelings tell me that most of the important signings will not happen until late summer. Which is a shame, because I wanna feel excited again about the signings getting a proper pre-season.

I especially hate the Premier league teams in this regard. They think holding out in order to sell to Real Madrid is a bargaining ploy to see if we'll budge on the price. Especially Man Utd and Tottenham. If we want any players from there, expect them to make you miserable until the last day of transfers. They wanna show the fans "we tried everything to keep them and drive up the transfer price" and we play along with them.

12. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    160m wont happen, something more like 100m is realistic.
    I just prefer he stays and ********s up United even more

13. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    We have more revenue than United and they have spent a lot more than us, not to mention that losses they have made.

Anon. repped this.
  14. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    saadomar and Prit Javier repped this.
  15. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Exactly especially with our defence.

16. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Modric we wont get much for him, personally he would be a good bench player

temesgen repped this.
  17. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    But did he want to come to Real Madrid as a club or just play with his idol CR7? I'm scared Barca will offer a huge salary and where he can play with one of his best friends, Dembélé.

The best thing for us is that ZZ is here and hopefully he stays for a couple of years till Mbappé comes!

18. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If we don't get him by the time Messi retires or leaves Barcelona then they will surely try to sign him. They will also be able to offer him Messi's wages or something in that region, which is around 100M/year.

Anon., temesgen, saadomar and 1 other person repped this.
  19. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    Yeah that's what I mean and what I'm afraid of. I don't think PSG will sell him this season or next, maybe in 2 years. Messi will be 34 by then so they can go all in on Mbappé. Zidane is our hope to get the guy!

Eddie repped this.
  20. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It would also be a perfect revenge for Barcelona after PSG got Neymar from them :D.

But it would suck for us lol

ElCapitánSR4 repped this.
  21. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I wouldn’t worry about that, Barcelona’s relationship with PSG is pretty fractured, when they got Neymar from Barca it was in a sort of revenge move because the year prior Barca tried to lure Veratti away.

To quote Ferguson, they wouldn’t sell them a virus.

saadomar and ElCapitánSR4 repped this.
  22. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    In what world does a professional want to sign for a club just play with his idol from when he was 12?

surgeon repped this.
  23. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

24. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    Huh, why not? Real is paying a good salary, is a big club with a great history and you can win many trophees, but Barcelona is exactly the same.

My comment was on the fact that Mbappé only wanted to sign for us, but maybe because he wanted to play with CR7. Now that he left, maybe he wants to go to Barca if they pay him 10ME more then we do.

25. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Mbappe is a superstar now. If and when he leaves, we will have to match his market salary or something close to that. We didn't sign Zidane, R9, CR7, Figo etc by offering significantly lower wages they'd get otherwise. We offered the highest wages or thereabouts.

Anon. repped this.