Rumor: Summer 2015 transfer 'Schnack und Klön' thread

Discussion in 'SV Werder Bremen' started by Epitome990, May 21, 2015.

1. Batesey

Batesey New Member

Jul 15, 2016
    England
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Yeah Kruse should get double figures this season or close too. Was Djilobodji totally out of your price range? I was surprised Chelsea managed to get 4x what they paid for him without playing a minute for them. Was he that good for you to fetch 8 million?

2. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Djilo had an important presence many times during last Rückrunde without a doubt, but not enough to justify the amount that Chelsea wanted. His true value should be around 5-6 Mio. Which would have been within our reasonable budget but of course Chelsea wanted to find a willing buyer in the EPL. Djilo is a hardworking and likeable player but Sunderland overpaid for him.

In some ways, I find Fallou Diagne who we signed from Rennes to be a similar player. Both athletic CBs with a knack for scoring goals, but certain limitations defensively.

3. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    The signing of Robert Bauer from Ingolstadt has been finalized.

http://www.werder.de/en/news/news/werder-bremen-news/20162017/robert-bauer-transfer-23082016/

“I’m excited that the transfer has been completed now as Robert is a young player with plenty of potential, who suits the club’s needs perfectly,” said Baumann following the signing of the contract. Head coach Viktor Skripnik believes he will have new tactical alternatives with Bauer joining: “We are well stocked at right-back with him and Theodor Gebre Selassie but Robert can also play as a defensive midfielder and will give us other options.”

Bauer is excited for the challenge: “The talks were really positive from the very beginning and I got the impression straight away that I was a player they really wanted to sign. The transfer is the best possible step for me as Werder are a great club. The whole setup is unique, from the fans, to the stadium, to the history,” said the 21-year-old, who wants to “play as much as possible.” He continued: “Furthermore, I want to do my bit to help the club to go from strength to strength.”

[​IMG]

4. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  5. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  6. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Transfer imminent. Baumann is expected to announce this signing to the press in the early afternoon.

7. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    http://www.werder.de/en/news/news/werder-bremen-news/20162017/gnabry-transfer-30082016/

Werder set to sign Serge Gnabry

SV Werder Bremen are in pole position to sign Serge Gnabry from Arsenal, Frank Baumann has confirmed. In his press conference on Tuesday afternoon, the sporting director stated that “the player wants to join us and we have the major points of an agreement in place with Arsenal. But it is not yet completed”. Baumann is expectant that a deal can be completed before the Wednesday afternoon deadline.

Contrary to a number of reports, the deal is not a loan from FC Bayern, as Baumann made clear. “That information is incorrect. Bayern have no part in this transfer. We want a firm deal with Gnabry.”

As things are, Gnabry – who was the top goalscorer at the recent Rio Olympics – will feature in the two upcoming friendly matches with the Germany U21 side. He would be able to arrive in Bremen in the middle of next week.

8. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    There is a press conference scheduled in about half an hour (on Gnabry).
    Other transfer news: Leon Guwara on loan to Darmstadt.

9. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    http://www.werder.de/en/news/news/werder-bremen-news/20162017/gnabry-pk-31082016/

The Green-Whites can look forward to an attacking and versatile player, who already has plenty of confidence in his new side. “Of course I analysed the team closely before making the move. I see huge potential in this squad, above all in attack and I am confident that we will get plenty of points this season,” said Gnabry. Two former Werder players also had good words to say about the club. “I spoke a lot with Mesut Özil and Per Mertesacker. They only have good things to say about Bremen. But it was still solely my decision to come here,” said Gnabry.

10. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  11. buddenbohm

buddenbohm Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Brooklyn via Missouri
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    SEEEEERRRRRRGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

12. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    #162 Epitome990, Aug 31, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    Gnabry should bring some needed positive impact to our squad, he looks motivated and ready to work towards making his breakthrough in the Bundesliga.

13. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    We gain an additional € 500,000 from the Vestergaard sale, as there was a bonus clause in the transfer agreement if Gladbach qualififed for CL.

14. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria