Suk Hyun-Jun @ Ajax 2009-2010 Thread

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by Dokebiteam, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sergei Mantis

Sergei Mantis Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Club:
    Pohang Steelers
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    As I said many times before, anyone but LKH...
    I honestly think Suk would make a bigger impact in the WC than LKH. Though I don't support Suk going to SA this wc, its too early for him.

As for the 'old guys', experience does matter, but its already bad enough with LDG in the WC roster. Huh wants to make another investment with AJH 2 months before WC? Is this guy serious?

2. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    He's desperate obviously.

3. dudedudedude

dudedudedude Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Don't forget Huh gave Seol Ki Hyeon a chance. He failed to impress too.

4. olijolly

olijolly Member+

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I would like to see how this kid develops but expecting him to play even a little in 2010 is not really fair for the kid. Maybe just bring him along to watch and train but to play and not do well is not a good thing to do to a 19 year old. I actually wanted to see more LDG - PJY or at least help them create some rhythm with each other. I don't think LDG is the kind of guy who can perform well alone or with another striker who is not in form. I thought this combination was pretty good during the Australia match (it may have been another friendly right after).

5. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Your post is too long, but go ahead and waste your time by giving him a break. I won't.

6. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    BTW, no one considers JJJ as the scapegoat in Germany. His legendary shite status goes well beyond just one tourney. I actually think he exceeded my expectations in WC 06, but that's actually because nothing was expected.

7. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    Why doesn't it surprise me that footballchick is a JJJ ball-hugger. The guy couldn't score much during qualifiers in WC06 and was entirely ineffective in Germany.

PJS scored equalizer against France and I think won the FK against Togo that LCS scored on. Comparing JJJ to PJS is simply laughable.

8. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    apart from the rather lucky goal, and a few good plays, park was not effective at all. jjj was at least effective in winning headers, but i rarely saw his teammates run onto those balls he knocked down over an over again. and he also assisted pjs, so overall, jjj contributed much more than pjs, who didn't even have an impact in any of the games, apart from his goal. obviously when the manager decides that your manchester united midfielder isn't fit enough to make him an important part of the offense, opting instead for long ball tactics, then it sort of reflects on that player as well as the others.

9. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    He tends to score lucky goals in WC. He did so in last 2 WC's. That's why he's good. You forgot Park winning the fk in Togo game. Park was making dangerous runs and causing all sorts of trouble in the Togo game. That's 2 contributions that JJJ didn't even come close to having in WC06. Park also scored that crucial goal against Iran away match in the qualifiers... yet another feat that unachieved by JJJ.

Why don't you tell us more about your 3 grad degrees?

10. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    It wasn't a pretty goal by any means but PJS got himself in position to score and he converted it. Give him credit.

11. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    i don't think any korean player made a dangerous run in that entire game, and sorry to say, togo were not threatened by park.

12. olijolly

olijolly Member+

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    lol i would say the run that won us the free kick was a threatening run..... hence the bad tackle and the fk in such a dangerous position

13. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    and how in the world is that related to 2006 WC, in your professional or amateur opinion?

14. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    JJJ although a good player never really produced on the national level. he has always had players that outperformed him. he is bad we have always just had better.

and i think his point was that you stupidly said that JJJ brings more to the team than PJS.

15. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    lol!

16. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    Did I say it was related to WC06?? I think you need another grad degree in remedial reading.

Dude, the jokes on you when you repeat my lines without catching the sarcasm. LOL.

17. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    Beginning of second half Park puts ball up field with outside of left foot in between 2 Togo defenders and then bursts past the 2 and more players rushing at him and gets clipped outside the box winning a FK which LCS converts.

JJJ has no contribution that even comes close to that one move alone.

You are one sad dude.

18. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    lmao

19. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    actually, i never said that. i said that he was more productive than pjs in that tournament. tactically speaking, his main role was to knock down balls for his teammates, and that he did exceedingly well, even against the big swiss.

pjs was mia for most of the tournament. the fact that melonbar can cite only a few plays where pjs had some impact is not surprising, because pjs was doing almost nothing productive.

20. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    judging by the number of posts, and your propensity to post remarks that are totally irrelevant to the discussion at hand, perhaps you could benefit from getting a life.

21. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    If "getting a life" means not knowing how to read after 3 garbage grad degrees from Phoenix University, I'll decline. :D

22. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    heck of a lot easier to find Parks good plays than JJJ. and why is he on this thread anyways. thought this was bought SUK our top U20 forward along with Lee Jong Ho.

23. news

news Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Ji Dong-won is our top U20 forward; Suk is a benchwarmer. Lee Jong-ho hasn't even played a game for the U20 side yet...

24. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    i was more speaking of potential. but you never know right. i mean theres a long ways until the U20 WC.

25. Chong-soo

Chong-soo Member

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Jeonbuk Motors
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    JJJ is good for one thing : pose in magazines.
    As for the rest this guy is totally useless, its not because he scores in J-league that he's good.

We all know this league is not an indicator for talent, far from it.
    When he came back to korea for a while, he warmed up the bench.

PS: you guys are totally off topic, its Hyun-Jun's topic, not JJJ.