Stupid comments made by stupid MLS fans....

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by MARCH_, Jun 26, 2014.

1. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Over the years we have experienced racism by just supporting this club to stupid comments. Where do you draw the line? When you read comments from people like this moron. Chivas USA is American as much as any other MLS club in USA. Another example of White Americans not been accepting . :mad:

2. USFootiefan1980

LAFC
    United States
    Aug 19, 2005
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow, FU.CK that guy. But in all honesty, the dude's a ********ing tool, and it doesn't surprise me he would say something so dumb.

3. gauchofan

gauchofan Member

Mar 26, 2007
    #3 gauchofan, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
    His last name say's it all... just looking to stir things up. Pronounced Looney

4. CTS26

CTS26 Member

LAFC
    United States
    May 26, 2008
    Kannapolis
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Stupidity is something that this guy is very in tuned with, I say ignore him and move on there are plenty more haters in MLS and that's not going to change even when our club name is changed the haters are going to hate on us, they nothing better do but hate which makes me pity them.

5. glyconerd

glyconerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Yep. That's Dan. Take it as you will.

Keep this thread clean. No rants about freedom of speech because they don't apply here.

6. song219

song219 BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 5, 2004
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Vanuatu
    Part of me wishes you could keep your name. While I dislike Chivas USA as much as any other MLS team not named DC United, the hate that you draw from other MLS Fans and MLS team fans warms my cold cold heart.

7. USFootiefan1980

LAFC
    United States
    Aug 19, 2005
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry, feel free to edit/delete my post if you like.

8. TommyMack

TommyMack Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You do realize that Dan Loney, who's paid by Big Soccer to blog, is a humorist? His blogs are satire and comedic. I haven't read that quote in the context of the rest of the article, but no matter what... it's meant as tongue in cheek comedy.

Remember, this is the guy who made a "WE ARE SCOTT, YOU ARE LACEY" sign when we traveled to San Jose a long time ago. (That upset a LOT of San Jose fans)

If you really take offense, take it to the source. Contact Mr.Loney and tell him what you think.

tm

9. USFootiefan1980

LAFC
    United States
    Aug 19, 2005
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, but he has a long history of making the Goats the butt of a lot of his joke, hence his lack of popularity in these parts...

And if you don't like what's being discussed here, feel free to go back to the Galaxy boards.

sodi_gar, CTS26, Gameface and 1 other person repped this.