Stubhub procedure for Union Tickets?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Union' started by UdiHrant, Sep 10, 2018.

1. UdiHrant

UdiHrant Member

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just a quick question for anyone who has done this. I'm selling my tickets for the SKC game i=on Stubhub. If they sell how do I transfer my tickets that are embedded in my plastic Union cards? It says something about entering bar code numbers... or do I use the incredibly convoluted system that is on the Ticket Manager site?

Thanks if anyone can clarify here.

2. mattylip

mattylip Member+

Philadelphia Union
    Jul 22, 2011
    Cherry Hill (127, D)
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Once you do it once, it's easy. You need to get a PIN from your STM rep. Once you have that, you need to register. Then, you just login and the tickets that are available to sell will be there. Click the game and the seats you want to sell and it brings you to the Stubhub page. Then you just sell like you normally would on Stubhub.

The other way to do it is to "transfer" the tickets that you want to sell to yourself (as if you were transferring them to a friend). Once you have the PDF tickets, you can copy and paste the barcode numbers from the tickets (not from your STM card) into the Stubhub boxes.

3. frobisherthepenguin1

Jun 6, 2008
    South Jersey
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I found the Ticket Manager site to be very easy, and once they were listed on StubHub they were automatically removed from the Cards. Should you change your mind and revoke the listings, then they will go back to the cards.

If I want to give PDFs to someone coming from a remote location, then I use the free "Transfer" option to transfer them to a second dummy Union account under another email address. Then I get the PDFs to email to anyone I want, and more importantly, I still have them if the other person suddenly can't come.