Storelli Leg Guard and C6 Agility Shinguards

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by MRBA, Feb 9, 2015.

1. MRBA

MRBA Member

Oct 27, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I want the best possible protection, and I'm ready to spend some money for it.

I've felt pretty uncomfortable with most shin guards, since they always realign, move about and generally stick out. It's all very tedious. Now to get by this, both the Storelli and C6 seems to be right up my alley.

Problem is, I can't find them in Europe. Is there any place online where I can order them from?

2. FireZealot

FireZealot New Member

Feb 19, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Have you tried amazon? One of the regional stores may have it. I'm in the US but have enjoyed using the storellis.

3. JEN14

JEN14 Red Card

May 8, 2014
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    I got sent the C6 Agility ones a while back - brilliant guards will never use any others...

BUT

If you're looking for protection then they're not the place to go.

4. AllanBhoy

AllanBhoy Member

Feb 5, 2013
    The Canadian Republic
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Why's that?

5. hreoaj

hreoaj Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I had never heard of storelli before but looking at them on storelli.com I can't imagine you will find better. Odd that you have to provide your own shin guard to slip into the front sleeve but whatever. FireZealot hooked you up.

6. JEN14

JEN14 Red Card

May 8, 2014
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Because they're very thin. And carbon fibre doesn't actually absorb much impact if any anyway.

But if you're looking for the best on the market - they are them. It feels like I'm not playing with shinpads when I wear them.

7. MRBA

MRBA Member

Oct 27, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Really? I got the impression that because they were carbon fibre they'd be very protective. And if they're not, why would you say they're the best? Only because they feel like they're not even there?

8. JEN14

JEN14 Red Card

May 8, 2014
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Basically. In fairness I haven't been kicked on the shin too often while wearing them but they just feel amazing in use.