All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by RM or None, May 23, 2017.

1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    ... yet this kid can't get anything but garbage minutes every four or five matches.

This is why I don't pity Lope. He is a dolt.

If he were smart he would be playing Vinicius crazy if he insists on keeping this 433 and style of play system.

Instead he relies on Asensio and Lucas as wide attackers and they both struggle.

2. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    He oozes confidence. I would like to see him get real minutes.

3. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Good goal and i’m happy he continues to impress and progress but no, he’s not

4. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Lope starting Vin at Camp Nou for ultimate trollage.

Lyra repped this.
  5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The best thing that has happened to Vinicius is that he isn't a part of this. Him being part of this team would burn out all credit in the transfer and destroy his reputation for quite a while, basically turning him a bust without being at fault.

I'm glad he's out of the line of fire for now.

I've been thinking this for the past few weeks, us throwing that kid in there right now would put him under huge pressure and the press would love nothing more than to write him off already.

Deep Pal and Digital repped this.
  6. Anders2555

Anders2555 Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Aug 23, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    My boy received hard faults the entire game one moment really irrites.(And the judge ignored a red card for Celta player also)

He played realy well, i liked a lot, was the technical differential (As always), passed the ball, involved more the teanmates, today not try to do all alone, showed a maturation in this aspect.

And yeah, was very badly expelled

7. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    You right 1000%.

I'm just pointing out the failed logic of Lopetegui. If he must insist on playing the way he is, he stands a better chance playing the personnel which have a higher probability of success.

As you said it is probably for the best Vinicius has no part of this mess we are witnessing.

Deep Pal repped this.
  8. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Has the red card been rescinded? Can he feature in clasíco?

9. 2Magia2

2Magia2 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Jul 17, 2018
    Yes he is available for the clasico. I dont know why we went through all that circus since we all know its LV who is going to come off the bench. He might get 3 minutes at max if we are trailing by just a goal.

Deep Pal and Lyra repped this.
  10. rhexis07

rhexis07 Member+

Jan 24, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Knowing how the games have been going, he'll be warming the bench and coming on in stoppage time.

11. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ex-RMCF Javier Balboa: "Vinicius comes from playing in the first team in Brazil in front of full stadiums like the Maracana. He has already played at a high level. Going on loan would have worked well like what happened with Asensio

In the end, if you give Vinicius three minutes against Atletico it doesn't matter if he's Vinicius or Maradona, it's difficult to do anything. It's not easy to do something with three minutes every 15 or 20 days."

Deep Pal repped this.
  12. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What became of him

13. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I can’t remember much of him with the senior side apart from a few mins here and there and a goal away to Racing Santander I think.

He had a stint at Benfica afterwards I believe.

Digital repped this.
  14. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Sadly it doesn't even matter because Lope will only play Vinicius with 2-5 mins remaining as if that gives him enough time to be a spark.

Sometimes I wonder if he is like this because he is too nationalist in his thinking (Spanish players must play!) or if he is just too much of a coward to give the others chances.

Deep Pal repped this.
  15. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Vinicius needs playing time against Barca, it's simple. It's almost November and the kid has featured in two or three games for a total of how many minutes? JL needs to understand that Vincius is actually one of the few players who can actually spark some life and excitement in the Bernabeu. The rest of the forwards are either hopelessly out of form (Bale&Benz) not good enough (LV), used in-freaking-correctly (Asensio - this one really frustrates me), not used enough (Mariano). Even if all are fit to play, an attack of Bale-Benzema-Asensio simply doesn't provide any excitement anymore, because Asensio looks super lost out there all.the.time (in particular when Benzema goes on one of his roaming stints...).

In light of the above, I'd say Vinicius should really be playing much, much more going forward. I'd say, give Vincius all of LV's minutes. I've seen quite enough of LV as a starter / first sub.

raven3k repped this.
  16. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Left out of match squad for Clasico, such a shame!

17. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No RM player created more chances in a single game than Vinicius Jr tonight (8).

Got himself 2 assists and hit the crossbar.

18. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Flo May be the president but he’s not stupid. He knows talent and the investment made. He wanted VJ to feature in some games and we were crying for the same thing.

19. Anders2555

Anders2555 Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Aug 23, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    He passing skills is not a surprise for a flamengo fan (He is smart and can read the spaces very well), but, in only 12 minutes was difficult to show this quality of his game.

Receiving more minutes from Solari, this part of his game will also appear more.

And great match for him!

MiamiNative0722 and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  20. 2Magia2

2Magia2 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Jul 17, 2018
    Vinicius means Happiness !! I love this kid.

Prit Javier, S1na and Anders2555 repped this.
  21. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    New thread title: I'm 18 now, gimme some minutes.

Saeta Rubia, PigBenis, Lyra and 4 others repped this.
  22. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As it stands, who do you believe has a higher potential? Asensio or Vinicius? Im tempted to say the Brazilian.

Only 18. This kid could become the real deal.

23. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Asensio has been great in many high level and important games during his short career but seems to have stopped progressing for a while now. I think Asensio's biggest problem is that he doesn't have a clearly defined position and role within the team.

Anyway, there's no point in comparing them apart from the sake of discussion. Both are incredibly talented.

Asensio - Rodrygo - Vinicius in 3-4 years?

24. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  25. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1057971521476542464 is not a valid tweet id

"Easy" next 10 games, no excuse not to give the kid at least 3 starts(Melila plus 2 more) with some 20-30 minute appearances from the bench. Especially when you consider how terribly out of form Benz,Bale,Asensio,Isco & Vasquez are.

MiamiNative0722 and Yannick Relens repped this.