All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by RM or None, May 23, 2017.

1. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He's toying with them.

2. Anders2555

Anders2555 Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Aug 23, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Vinícius and Rodrygo were called for Brazil sub-20 today.

I realy hope for Real Madrid and Santos release them for play together with Paulinho (Another fantastic Kid of the same generation from both (The same Paulinho of Bayer Leverkusen), And so they form a super attack trio, which may soon be in the principal Brazil National Team.

Excape Goat, Shay Z, Deep Pal and 3 others repped this.
  3. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    kelvinphr repped this.
  4. Fuera del Juego

Fuera del Juego Member+

May 10, 2007
    Nevada
    Some good moments, some imprecision. Overall, seemed like good work and he grew into the game.

The one thing I don't really like is him multiple times asking for cards for opponents. It's just too Barca for me.

5. Vector-SS

Vector-SS Member+

Mar 18, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The kid seems to be really enjoying himself, looks ultra happy.

Also, is he becoming even faster? Looks insanely fast.

6. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    That jersey just looks awesome

7. Anders2555

Anders2555 Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Aug 23, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I read some comments calling him selfish player (Vini is everything, but never a selfish player, here in Flamengo he leave as the leader of assist, and in several ocasions missed the gol for try assist another player), but, in Castilha, he clearly wants to draw attention of Lopetegui for come fast to principal team and try do everything himself, i can say he is a little eager to stand out as fast as can, and,end up not much passing the ball, he never played this way in Flamengo, and much less in principal Real Team.

But, this experience can be a good thing for him, because, this is the "Castilha of Vinícius Júnior", he can learn become a leader in field with the passing of games, for the first time is he hitting the faults, corners, and, soon, maybe the penaltys.

A role of him never had here in Flamengo, can mature like this.

About the game (I commented this on youtube, I'll paste here) , bad 1 half, but In 2 half, much more focused and calm, was the best in the field and triggered the reaction.

He is the soul of Castilha, when he plays well, everyone plays too, just needs more calm when it comes to finish, already could have 5 goals in the division (The easy goals missed against th same Leonesa and Unionistas).

And yeah, Vini look even faster than here, what a sprint in final minutes.

ElCapitánSR4, Deep Pal, Shay Z and 5 others repped this.
  8. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You can see that the kid is too good for Castilla, but - unlike my earlier comments in this respect - I now like the club’s decision to have him start there. It seems that he’s so good that it will take just a few more games anyway, before he’ll be regularly called up for the first team and can start having an impact.

He’s very impressive IMO and his strengths (pace, strength, directness and quickness) will only be more useful in La Liga. Can’t wait!

9. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This

10. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  11. Anders2555

Anders2555 Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Aug 23, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Vinícius and Rodrygo played well together for the first time.

Vini showed one part of the player he will be in future in Brazil goal, speed, explosive power, strength, a 20/21 years old Vinicius will be insane developing well, and, today was the best player of the match against Chile.

Rodrygo was a little shy in my opinion, but good coldness in front of the goal, and a lot of category when kicked the ball.

The two have a great future

S1na, kelvinphr, MiamiNative0722 and 9 others repped this.
  12. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I really liked Rodrygo’s performance funnily enough, I love that he doesn’t dwell on the ball unless necessary, though he is 17 he plays like he is 28, very intelligent kid. Looks like he spent most of his time in the center yesterday do you think that’s where he’ll end settling in the future?

13. Anders2555

Anders2555 Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Aug 23, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    In Santos in some matches he really play in center sometimes trying start the offense, not doubt that in a future he can play in this position because he is very intelligent and can read the game very well, could facilitate he conection whit Vini as well.

Saeta Rubia and Drouchk repped this.
  14. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    He should be getting good minutes this season especially given we have no players that can take on defenders with dribbling skills. Great option to bring from the bench for 25-30 mins. Also should be starting in some home games. Hope Lope starts using him in a better way.

1051406912019976192 is not a valid tweet id

Deep Pal, libertao, -Reivax- and 5 others repped this.
  15. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What a great performance. That assist was incredible. Took it across the field on his own.

His dribbling skills are so awesome to watch. Very Brazilian, you don't know what he's going to do next when he gets on the ball. Unpredictable and dynamic.

I absolutely agree we should give him more playing time. Lucas should not get a single minute over this kid.

Deep Pal, Anon., Stiliyan and 1 other person repped this.
  16. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    He probably should have had more assist. Looks like they were screwing up a number of the opportunities he created.

17. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Looked good against players of his age group, as he should, could be a special player in time, as for the assist it looked more to me that Rodrygo found a loose ball rather than Vin finding him, good outing, let’s hope he continues to grow

S1na and ABB94 repped this.
  18. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    We should have switched to a 442 (4411) with opposing teams figuring us out and with Isco injured.

Vinicius on the left, Bale on the right (he's best centrally but we have no other choice), Asensio behind Benzema (or Benzema behind Mariano).

Rest Modric. When we do play him play him behind the forward.

Meh.

Saeta Rubia repped this.
  19. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Oh and one more thing.

Those who disagreed with me when I said he is like a Brazilian Cristiano.... how much do you agree with me now?

Deep Pal repped this.
  20. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At this rate, Vinicius may single-handedly get Castilla promoted out of the Segunda Division B

21. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If it's true that Rodrygo will join them in January that might very well happen.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  22. Anders2555

Anders2555 Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Aug 23, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Bringing Rodrygo now is a mistake in my opinion.

Our national calendar is way different than the Europe, o Brasileirão ends now in dezember, and, in January the season begins again...Yeah pure shit, the players not rest one complete month, sometines only 3/4 weeks, Rodrygo will not have vacations if go now, the ideal world for him is arrive in July like a Vinícius in begining of Europe season.

23. ABB94

ABB94 Member+

Feb 18, 2015
    England, UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It’s difficult to judge his potential as he’s only playing against kids his age or lower level players. The truly great talents were making fools of top tier players at the same age. But granted he’s still extremely young and players develop at different rates. Still excited to see how he develops in the future.

24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  25. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    Damn what a goal. But also a second yellow card for diving..