All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by RM or None, May 23, 2017.

1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    He said clearly that he still doesn't know. If anything it could be the uncertainty.

I hope it's that.

Gabriel Jesus didn't make his move till he was a couple months from 20. Neymar didn't till he was 21.

There is no reason to rush things. It ain't like this kid would get any minutes anyways.

Deep Pal and xRamos4 repped this.
  2. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Agree that another year [at least] at Flamengo sounds like the right call.

3. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    We need to change the title he is 17 now

MiamiNative0722 and Deep Pal repped this.
  4. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    Sounds like the club is ignoring the thread title. :D

5. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Yeah i dont understand what's the plan
    Maybe it is commercial
    Smh

Deep Pal repped this.
  6. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    For some perspective, Vinicius has played about as much total minutes in his debut season and this season combined as Neymar did in his debut season at Santos.

Remember Neymar spent four seasons at Santos top flight and even then his first year in La Liga was a struggle. That's after he dominated South America...

7. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Although I agree that he should be left in Brazil to play meaningful games rather than sit on the bench and play some copa games here the flip side is that the sooner he moves to Europe the quicker his major lifestyle adjustment can begin and end.

Zidane05 repped this.
  8. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    #583 YOUNGSTARS87, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    That isn't always a good thing...

Too much too soon is bad. I just hope we as a club are smarter than this. The probability he will succeed will drop without him developing more.

I just pointed out the kid has played like 1700 total senior minutes. Yet people are clamoring for him to make the jump to Real Madrid.

If he fails they will insult him instead of insulting the idiot (I don't believe this is Florentino) who cares more about a story or watching the talent now now now instead of waiting for him to develop into something great.

9. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Vinicius to O Globo : "The plan is to get to Madrid and play, not leave on loan, I prefer to play in the team, it facilitates the adaptation".

In addition, he confirmed that he already "speaks some Spanish" since three months ago, he receives classes at home. He said that "it's difficult, when they talk fast, it's hard to understand." I already saw a television series in Spanish, " La casa de papel ."

1006673414181064704 is not a valid tweet id

http://elbernabeu.elespanol.com/art...-jugar-salir-cedido/20180612230607068471.html

Deep Pal and Zidane05 repped this.
  10. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Very clear he needs to stay at Flamengo

Deep Pal repped this.
  11. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That was not my idea. He just said farewell to Flamengo. I want him to stay at least until December.

12. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I don't think there is a playbook on how to bring along these prospects. I trust the club will do what is best for their 40M investment. While I personally prefer he gets as much PT as possible at this stage, I do see the other side of this coin. We'll see how it shakes out.

13. Forcamadrid2

Forcamadrid2 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 13, 2017
    What is the current status on non-eu players at RM? Maybe club is bringing Vinicius in so he can get his Spanish passport soon, since we will be getting Rodrigo too?

14. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    As far as I know Navas,Marcelo & Achraf got their dual nationality after staying in Spain long enough.

It used to be James,Danilo & Casemiro. Now it's only Casemiro and he should be able to apply soon enough. I think you need to play in Spain for 5 years to apply for a residency.

So technically in a year or two we'd have Rodrygo & Vinicius only. That means that we're free to sign Neymar.

Deep Pal and xmaje repped this.
  15. -Reivax-

-Reivax- Member+

Aug 10, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I have read his recent interviews. I was talking about what the club should do o_O

16. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Lucas Paqueta getting the start tonight with Vinicius against Palmeiras.

Flamengo are struggling.

17. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Kid seems to have a good head on his shoulders at least. But I still think he's better off staying in Brazil.

Anon., YOUNGSTARS87 and Digital repped this.
  18. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Vinicius Junior: I'm very happy because Rodrygo is almost my age and I've always wanted the best for him and he for me. I'm happy to have another Brazilian nearby. Rodrygo has an incredible quality for his age and I hope we can, in the future, give many joys to the RM.

Vinicius: I do not know Lopetegui but I'm receiving messages and they tell me that he likes the guys from the base a lot

Vinicius: I do not decide anything, whoever decides is Flamengo and Real Madrid who are reaching an agreement about what is best for my career. I have evolved more than I expected. Leaving here with the leadership and experience in the Libertadores is priceless.

To have anxiety is normal. I already have here in Flamengo, imagine going to Real Madrid... we are always anxious when we start a new stage in our life. Why RM? Marcelo and Casemiro called me, sent me messages and helped me choose.

19. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

20. Ankur Upadhyay

Feb 18, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's a very physical league. I have seen both Vinicius and Rodrygo facing leg breaking tackles multiple times. That's why it's not that a bad decision on club's part to get them out of there as soon as possible.

Eddie repped this.
  21. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Half of Ramos' red cards were for lighter fouls than this

RMSocrates, 4x4s, Zidane05 and 3 others repped this.
  22. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Wow.... that was brutal.

23. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
  24. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    wtf is he wearing?

MiamiNative0722, PigBenis, 9Qui and 4 others repped this.
  25. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Clothes are priceless.

Digital and Eddie repped this.