All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by RM or None, May 23, 2017.

1. Estel

Estel Member+

May 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Congratulations and welcome to Vinicius. Hope he has a great career with the team.

2. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #27 RM or None, May 23, 2017
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
    So the season just started , Flamingo already played two games and he has played a total of 17 minutes .. the second game against Atletico GO ended with 0-3

so far 4 points from 2 games

[​IMG]

3. DeRay30

DeRay30 Member

Jul 23, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We just aren't going to spend 45 on a young 16 year old unless we know he's going to be really good. Come on.

4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yea. Given that they identified Mbappe at 14, pretty convinced scouts must have been raving about Vinicius for RM to spend that much. Also almost signed Neymar at 13. Club must know who shows superstar potential and who has decent to good talent that normally costs 5-10 ME from South America like Diaz.

Shay Z repped this.
  5. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Sooooo.... do I call him Vin or......... junior or what.

Ya, ima call him Vin.

Crimson repped this.
  6. Fuera del Juego

Fuera del Juego Member+

May 10, 2007
    Nevada
    *Shrug* We'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

Honestly, the highlight clip didn't really impress me. His touch and the way he pushed the ball past defenders looked a bit heavy so that top level defenders would have attacked him more intelligently and had most of the balls off him in the highlights. But he's 16, with plenty of room to grow and a lot of people who have forgotten more about football than I'll ever know were willing to go all in on him. So i'm hopeful.

In any case, now that he's a Madrid player, I'll of course be rooting for him!

7. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Kid is 16 and just went pro like 2 weeks ago. Lets give him some time.

raven3k and HZinho repped this.
  8. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    And Madrid will appoint a custodian to watch him for the next two years

Saeta Rubia repped this.
  9. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    Vin the real Diesel

Shay Z repped this.
  10. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I really hope this kid comes good. I truly can't believe the price... especially considering Dembele cost 1/4.

raven3k, Crimson and 9Qui repped this.
  11. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The price is a disgrace to football. The market is gonna explode again. We are paying 40 ********ing million for a 16-year old who hasn't proved himself in the highest division of Brazilian. Of course him give time bla bla, but the price man. He better be good or turn good.

12. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    There was some drama over Dembele's release clause. Apparently, it was 5 ME and BVB agreed to pay 15 ME. He also said he rejected Barca's proposal last year as he wanted to develop first. Special circumstances like we got Asensio for 3.5 ME.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ennes-borussia-dortmund-agents-release-clause

People keep saying release clauses are illegal in France, but I wonder if Monaco SD was right when he said Mbappe had one. Found this interesting. This might be the loophole.

Release clauses are officially illegal in France in accordance with LFP rules. The only way in which such a clause could exist is if a separate contract not ratified by the French league was signed between a club, in this example, Lyon and a player, in this example Alexandre Lacazette, which is legally binding to the point where if OL receive a formal offer above a certain price (such is the case between Lassana Diarra and Marseille), they must allow the French international to speak with the club.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2016/alexandre-lacazette-does-not-have-a-release-clause/

13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    That's a Cule dialogue lol. At least we are paying 45 ME to the club that developed him. Not 50 M to some greedy agent.

Zidane05, AriGold and Shay Z repped this.
  14. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You have to account for the Brazilian hype factor

Lyra repped this.
  15. CivilProtection

CivilProtection Member+

Jul 6, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Looks like a good kid, unlike Neymar, who has the looks and attitude of a bitch.

raven3k and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  16. Serengeti_Boy

Serengeti_Boy Member+

Sep 15, 2009
    Serengeti, East Africa
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Tanzania
    That still a thang?

J-Mezzy repped this.
  17. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yes. Guys like Silva, Gabriel Jesus, Gabi gol, etc keep getting signed to big clubs straight off the Brazilian league. Other South American players, even those playing in Brazil, usually have to go to smaller teams in Europe to prove themselves before going to a big club

18. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Welcome to the club, we'll see what happens. It seems this one has superstar potential and is considered the biggest Brazilian talent by far. Haven't seem him play at all, but still...one of ours and a good kid who chose us instead of the criminals!

19. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  20. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Mundo suggesting the reason Vinicius signed with Real was due to CR age which made him believe to be his replacement 2 years from now . Like Suarez and Messi are 21 , lol

21. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
  22. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    I hope you're enjoying Danilo then.