All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by RM or None, May 23, 2017.

1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    That's why Ze Ricardo is an idiot. You talk up this kid, throw him out to the wolves then yank him out the entire team.

We should some how threaten legal action to get this club and its clown to sweat.

Deep Pal repped this.
  2. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Ze Ricardo is a clown who holds one of if not the deepest squads in the Brasileirao atm and doesn't know what to do with it.

Don't think Vinicius' situation changes much when Ze eventually gets fired though unless he comes out and makes an immediate impact pretty much every game. May as well let him play with the youth team at this point.

Deep Pal and YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  3. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I think he should be allowed to play in youth side now. Call up to senior side when he's ready physically. He started well and was one of their best players in 2-0 win too. But was burnt out and had cramps after 60 mins. Not ready physically especially as they played twice a week. He was hardly involved in their Copa campaign but coach has used him as a distraction after early elimination to cover his ineptude.

YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  4. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    Why? They got what they wanted from him. The real idiot is us for paying that much for him without even seeing him play against seniors before.

saadomar, MerlinRM, Açores57 and 2 others repped this.
  5. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    I'm not arguing against that.

I really don't want to hear any nonsense about the cost of Mbappe. If we have 45ME we can blow on this kid we better have everything for that French one.

Digital, raven3k, Deep Pal and 1 other person repped this.
  6. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    This deal could have set a dangerous precedent for future transfers, but so far we've only triggered buyout clauses, and with James and Morata gone I can't imagine Mbappé's price will be a problem. If we go in for him it's because we know we're the ones he wants to join, so there's a limit to it.

saadomar repped this.
  7. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    This was indeed a bizarre signing, probably got to do with multiple factors :

1) Several interests from top clubs

2) chance to land the next biggest Brazilian and enter the Brazilian market

3) Make up for the loss of Neymar

4) Clubs changed stance towards youth

Probably took a gamble, but I guess in 2 years time 45 million will be paid for regular players , I don't think we are going to suffer major loss if this doesn't pan out the way we hope it to be.

saadomar and S1na repped this.
  8. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    888921272662577152 is not a valid tweet id

888921290811342848 is not a valid tweet id

saadomar, Deep Pal, S1na and 8 others repped this.
  9. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    He played :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

libertao, Crimson, raven3k and 7 others repped this.
  10. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Nice game. Had another legit penalty denied and striker totally misjudged his lob pass.

Crimson and Doni repped this.
  11. Real__Madrid

Real__Madrid Member+

Aug 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    BTW - He is 17 now.

Deep Pal, S1na, Crimson and 1 other person repped this.
  12. Real__Madrid

Real__Madrid Member+

Aug 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He is still making the same mistakes of not playing it simple and losing a lot of balls. I'm sure he is under a lot of pressure of trying to make something magical from every touch but I'm sure his coach would appreciate if he doesn't lose the ball as much.

He has the talents for sure - he needs the right guidance and I doubt the coach he has now is the one to help him. Fuk it lets bring him back next summer and let Zizou train him

libertao repped this.
  13. xRamos4

xRamos4 Member+

May 14, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nice to know he hasn't been forgotten completely. Hopefully from here on out they manage him a little bit better and don't just throw him in off the deep end and say "swim kid."

Digital and Crimson repped this.
  14. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    If he's turned 17 now why doesn't he come next summer?

15. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    We have an option to bring him in July 2018. He will be presented and if the club thinks he needs another year at Flamengo, there's an option to loan him out until 2019. It's our choice going by reports when we signed him.

S1na, Doni, Ahmadi8 and 1 other person repped this.
  16. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    20170725_135012.jpg

ahnaf, Deep Pal, CivilProtection and 2 others repped this.
  17. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    He constantly shows flashes mixed with poor distribution and touches. This is fixed by giving him confidence and experience with a run in the team. If he doesn't get this by next season then loan him to another team who will guarantee this, one in Europe preferably.

You really never know how it's going to play out. Who would have predicated Casemiro to become so key? Who expected an 18 year old Ligue 2 defender to be so crucial? I know Vinicius can make it here. It's down to him and it's down to the club to give him to best opportunity.

Deep Pal, S1na and AriGold repped this.
  18. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I've got Corinthians - Flamengo on in the background and was hoping to spot Vinicius. Has he been playing much lately since being dropped?

19. Glide84

Glide84 Member+

Jan 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't know the details of the deal. Do we an agreement to only loan to Flamengo? I'd prefer a Spanish club for a year to acclimate to a new environment.

20. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    As non-EU he can't come to Europe before the age of 18.

4x4s repped this.
  21. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Flamengo continue their struggles, losing at half-time.

I don't know how Ze Ricardo still has a job.... and it's not because the idiot botched the handling of Vinicius.

22. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

:D :D

madridista_hr, libertao, Doni and 11 others repped this.
  23. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Drinks on me!

YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  24. xRamos4

xRamos4 Member+

May 14, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Wasn't Ze Ricardo Vin's youth coach? I agree he has managed his professional career like a buffoon, but his replacement could be worse. At least Ricardo realized his original mistake and was trying to ease him into the squad. Part of me says better to trust the devil you know

25. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    That devil was destroying the club no differently he did that teenager. I have been saying he was a buffoon for a while now. This morning I questioned how he still had a job.

This evening he doesn't have a job.

It isn't a coincidence.

Eddie and Zidane05 repped this.