Steffiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Points (Road to WWC 2019)[R]

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by White/Blue_since1860, Dec 24, 2017.

?

Worst German NT player atm?

1. Babett Peter

50.0%
  2. Babett Peter

33.3%
  3. KATHY HENDRICH

16.7%
  4. Babett Peter

66.7%
  5. Mandy Islacker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I feel that's a little too much hype for Hrubesch's short time with this team lol.

Over both matches this team still showcased the same old horrible tactical flaws of past coaches, and (not his fault) still left a lot of questions concerning the nature of the teams formation, and the future role of more established names, including the current captain.
    [​IMG]

2. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    cause after flopping at the last men's WC, England, France, Italy & Spain has seen dramatic increases in either spending or attendance in women's soccer while it seems like vice versa for Germany.

Then you got the Dutch, who yeah, they won the Euros, but two sell out 30K crowds in a row is still quite impressive

3. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    yeah :cautious: not the case for Germany

4. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Horst Hrubesch will lead Germany for the rest of the WC qualification, then Martina Voss Tecklenburg will take over

blissett repped this.
  5. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    how creative of them

thats about what you can expect from DFB regarding their WNT program.

I bet Silv and the clique will stay in office as if nothing happened

6. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    To the DFB I say...
    [​IMG]

7. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    When both Switzerland and us end up in playoffs we're ********ed

8. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    what did you two want/expect though

9. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    the Swiss are way ahead in their group. whereas Germany has a two point lead over Iceland, but they in turn have a game in hand & home advantage vs GE & CZ/ though their problem is that by far their top player, Brynjarsdottir, is pregnant(though that I was announced, last Nov, so could she possibly back for the Sep meeting with GE?.

I got mixed feelings for MVT.. She completely underwhelmed at Euros(actually allowed France to score on them, despite being one player up). but now looks good at qualifiers, but in a rather weak group(Scotland & Poland are the other contenders). Can she do better with a better pool of players?

btw............I too go over to the lesbie forum for info/game links, but that's it. out of respect I don't post over there. So please White/Blue & Thomsen keep your squable about Babette Shlecht here & let those lesbie's have the freedom on there's(which apparently is on stalking or outing on whoever is straight or gay, lol)

10. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What the ******** are you talking about?

11. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I come to post about the coaching situation, and... and... and...
    [​IMG]

12. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    official

blissett repped this.
  13. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I have no idea about her style as a coach really lol... :thumbsdown::whistling:

This Britta Carlsson woman as her assistant scares me considering her ties with Wolfsburg and that there’s some players there who shouldn’t be anywhere near the NT :cautious:

14. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    watching these highlights from a friendly right before last year's Euro's, I would definitely be worried about MVT's defensive posture. She uses the usual capable Walti as possibly a lone CB, but which makes you wonder, where the heck's the rest of the defense?.......then jeez, simply doesn't even teach them to defend against long balls, or how to get around a high press

it might of only been a friendly, but the Swiss would also flop at the Euros

15. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    lol, so much for all of this talk of forcing real change....
    [​IMG]

16. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Guess we should do NT talk here... I mean to Dallmann's defense it's not really easy to produce any standout performances when you constantly have to defend lol
    I mean if she played for Wolfsburg or Bayern I'm pretty sure she'd look more influential

What did you have in mind though about DFB, Batfink??

17. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    well these defensive players looked poor judging from these highlights, they made Peter, Henning, Blässe and Kerschowski look good really

18. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Well besides the cup semi final run, even if Essen haven't been able to produce any decent performances versus the leagues better teams, T.Knaak has still scored more goals than Dallmann this season.... and done this primarily as a winger.

19. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I'm not 100% convinced you have to play for Wolfsburg or Bayern to become a stand out performer in this league, when Berger has scored 10 goals playing for Sand, and Magull has an amazing 12 playing as a #10/CAM for Freiburg.

Even if Essen's defense has been a mess this season, Dallmann is still part of an attack featuring Schüller - Anyomi - T.Knaak; all these players around the same level, or better, than the core players who combine around superior individual performers like Huth, Magull, Groenen.

I really like Dallmann, but Bühl - Kayikci - Gwinn at Freibrug, or Schwalm - Kemme - Aigbogun at Potsdam, aren't excuses to potentially justify Magull or Huth's limitations next to superior Bayern or Wolfsburg teams; so why is this OK for Dallmann..?

20. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    because I believe Dallmann leads to league in assists---by far(though nobody's provided a link to prove this, unless the league don;t provide that stat no more)

21. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I'd liked to have seen them actually to live up to their weak rhetoric. You know, the stuff where they talked about forcing positive change within their horribly dysfunctional women's program...?

Because a women's program that's spent a solid decade creating it's best run of junior level success ever, shouldn't be allowed to continue this fallacy of them supposedly not having genuine/new talent available to renew various parts of a wnt allowed to decay under the tenure of Neid and Ballweg.

As somebody who pays attention to a wnt program like Japan, I'm honestly pretty disappointed with all the excuses surrounding the German senior team, watching the main offender's still play a key role in the deciding it's future direction...

22. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yeah, easy to make such a bold assertion concerning something so rarely tracked in the German league, but watching goal highlights each week, it's pretty obvious somebody like Gwinn isn't thinking about Dallmann supposedly having a better assist rate for her Essen team lol.

I've seen a young winger like Gwinn produce 4 clear assists in one match for a Freiburg side that's currently scored 10 more goals than Essen, and only 4 less then Bayern or Wolfsburg. And Gwinn's also produced performances like this, while matching Dallmann's 6 goal return this season too.

So yes, Dallmann's definitely assisted on a lot of Essen's goals this season.. but I think your being really naive to force a narrative she's currently in the same arena as impressive assist machines like Hansen, Rolfö, Magull, Harder, Gwinn, Groenen, Huth.

23. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Becoming the wnt's POTY is a nice award not knowing the full context it's also happened during the worst period for the wnt in decades lol; but for club and country, where are Dallmann's big match performances...?

She's a really talented player, who'll only become better within a stronger team. But you keep promoting her as a Bundesliga POTY favorite, when there's a lot of evidence that says otherwise...:cautious:

24. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    blissett, Batfink and hotjam2 repped this.
  25. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Stokstaartje95 repped this.