Staying away

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Farhaway, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I haven't been near this site for some while because I really can't think of anything positive to say about this team, this set up, this manager these players. I have never seen a team so set on relegation than this lot. The owner wants to sell, for a billionaire business man he has let this club fall so low and drained all hope out of it I only hope that his wish of selling the club comes through sooner rather than later and we get someone who is interested in the club and knows how to run a football club.
    The manager is clueless, no game plan, no plan B, no motivation to the players, spends most of the match sat in the dugout. His excuse of the fans leaving after 35 minutes of a 90 minute match is that there is only one road out of the place (I mean come on here) I hope he finds the road and gets on it and bloody quick he is all doom and gloom.
    The team is an absolute shambles, running around like headless chickens playing high balls into a forward line that has 2 5 foot 6 inch forwards, second rate players brought in to try and do a first rate job, it doesn't work. We have 2 quality outfield players and a top rate goalkeeper (injured of course) and that is the sum of it all. We should sell DeFoe, VanAanholt and Pickford, get what we can for them now and start to build for the championship next season, these players will be sold at the end of the season for half of what we can get for them now, I'd Kone now as well, he doesn't want to be here.
    The whole of the club is depressed and it shows on and off the pitch--------------that makes me depressed changes are needed and needed quickly or we will end up another Leeds United and that is something not worth thinking about!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown: