Alert: State of the Forum Poll - Korea

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Elliad, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    Message from BigSoccer All - We are asking all forum members to give us some feedback about the state of our forums. We would be grateful if you would take a few moments to vote in the poll, but more importantly post your thoughts about how things are going in this forum. Anything is fair game - the moderators, the quality of the discussion, the amount of traffic, the forum structure, etc. Voting is useful, but we are most interested in ways you think BigSoccer and specifically this forum can be improved -- what we are doing right or wrong, and your thoughts generally about your use of this forum.

Thank you for any feedback you can provide!

Yimmy & Elliad

2. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    All in all I think its gone very well here aside from the constant upgrades with no explanation at all on whats been done and the constant changes to the rep system.

Solid group of guys for the most part and this is where I get my KNT updates from so to that end I have no complaints.

3. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    people still rep? :confused:

is it even worth it anymore?

4. Koreano

Koreano Member

Jul 5, 2005
    Club:
    Seongnam Ilhwa
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    echo K here... Great folks here on bigsoccer korea for the most part. Good discussions but the forum needs to revamp a little bit.

Forza Korea!

5. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    more of the same from me...

- great source of info for any KNT fan.

- some very knowledgeable posters here.

- cud do w/o some of the inter-forum flame wars, but then again, this place wud get kinda dull w/o them too. catch22 really... :D

- there will be more newbs coming in the run up to S Africa, we shud welcome them = 한국인. alas, we were all once newbs here...

- nothing left to say other than: WC'10 - Dae han min guk!

6. salesman

salesman Member

May 20, 2009
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    it's pretty cool, but i think we could be a bit more friendly to non-korean posters.

7. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    a couple of clap claps to E and Yimmy. Everyone complains about how clueless and nitpicky you two are but nobody else is willing to do this job and for all intents and purposes the forum is managed for good communications while retaining/boosting bigsoccer memberships (i suppose).

8. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    y?

we arnt even frendly korea poster

9. TaegukWarrior

TaegukWarrior Member+

Jan 12, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    lmao this is true.

But anyway, these boards are great. Any real complaints that I have deal with things that bigsoccer has no control over :p so good job mods!

10. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
    Now, the forum is going great!

11. Sergei Mantis

Sergei Mantis Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Club:
    Pohang Steelers
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Elliad & Yimmy aren't TOO involved, which I like.
    I was just briefly browsing through Hong Kong forums when I first joined BS (this was during the EAFF Korea vs HK) and... I'm glad we don't have a mod that abuses his/her position by freely banning/carding users for disagreeing.
    (if that were the case for BS Korea, then we wouldn't see the epic Hihi vs. Elliad Saga :p)

The forum still needs work, but all in all its going well. ;)

12. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    This forum needs more improvement, without a doubt. It's a total mess. Lets start by not having any moderators, so I can crack monkey jokes on watanabe at will.

13. watanabe2k

watanabe2k Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Illinois, but Japan
    Club:
    Jubilo Iwata
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I second this motion. :D

14. news

news Member

Jan 24, 2008
    We should be able to ban certain members of the forum by popular vote. Like Survivor.

15. Randomized

Randomized Member

Feb 18, 2005
    LOL. I'm for this.

16. prostock

prostock Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    i think its fair i dont think it improved or degraded since 4 years ago.
    Elliad is fair , i like yimmy.

I remember when i posted a topic i got ripped on because some posters didnt think i was full blooded korean. why does that matter? we need to be more open to foriegners.

lots of korean bias presented by many posters.

lots of emotional posters. i think somebody said nobody should be allowed to start a new thread within 12-24 hours of the related game. i think thats a really good idea. takes the emotional cloud of judgement out of the post.

overall lots of knowledgeable posters here, i learn alot reading here, my korean NT knowledge is def expanded from spending time here.

17. BENJMNS

BENJMNS Member+

Jun 8, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Engage people in this forum as if you're talking to them face-to-face. Have some balls; have some respect. Don't be a pu$$y.

I don't have enough KNT fans in my life. You guys are pretty much it. I don't want to worry about having to ignore folks (I already have a few). I want to be friends with all of you, but hey, you always have the weird ones you just simply must do your best to avoid (ignore list).

18. Sergei Mantis

Sergei Mantis Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Club:
    Pohang Steelers
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    LOL! But the eccentric ones are what makes life entertaining/interesting! :p
    Anyways, I feel the same. Most of my friends watch Basketball/NFL, so I'm almost always the odd one out.