State of the Forum Poll - Cricket

Discussion in 'Cricket' started by soccernutter, Nov 3, 2009.

1. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Message from BigSoccer All - We are asking all forum members to give us some feedback about the state of our forums. We would be grateful if you would take a few moments to vote in the poll, but more importantly post your thoughts about how things are going in this forum. Anything is fair game - the moderators, the quality of the discussion, the amount of traffic, the forum structure, etc. Voting is useful, but we are most interested in ways you think BigSoccer and specifically this forum can be improved -- what we are doing right or wrong, and your thoughts generally about your use of this forum.

Thank you for any feedback you can provide!

2. Caesar

Caesar Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Oztraya
    I kind of have to (reluctantly) question this forum's existence. I really like it, but for all intents and purposes it's dead - even during the recent, highly exciting Ashes series there was nary a post on the subject. Not sure what's happened to the other posters - all my cricket discussion is on BigCricket now though.

Maybe rolling it into the Aussie Rules & Rugby forum would be the way to go - that forum is pretty dead as well, and the few posters in each seem to crossover a fair bit based on which season it is.

I'd like to see the 'Questions on Cricket' sticky survive regardless of what happens though - that's a quality resource on a site like this.