Star64 TV

Discussion in 'FC Cincinnati' started by TheRealBilbo, Jan 30, 2019.

1. jschwarz

jschwarz Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, OH
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm excited that they will actually have a post game show this year.

"The partnership not only includes WSTR’s agreement to carry all of FC Cincinnati’s games that are not nationally televised, but also extends the show into a two-and-a-half hour window to now accommodate a 30-minute postgame show during each telecast."

2. danielpeebles2

Dec 3, 2013
  3. crew2112

crew2112 Member+

Jan 25, 2008
    Dayton, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Any word on blackout distance? Dayton is within 75miles of Mapfre and 75miles of Nippert. Not so easy to pull in Star64 or WWHO53 over the air. Why black me out when I can’t even watch the local feed?

4. jschwarz

jschwarz Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, OH
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No news on his yet, but I've heard a lot of people asking the same question. Since MLS matches will be viewed on ESPN+ perhaps the blackout rule by distance doesn't matter anymore if you subscribe. I believe it's $4.95 per month.

5. crew2112

crew2112 Member+

Jan 25, 2008
    Dayton, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    I paid for that last year. Both ESPN+ and Direct Kick on Directv enforce the 75 mile rule. I’m ok with local blackouts but 75 miles is a bit far. It is very unlikely to receive an OTA channel at 70 miles away. Maybe 50 with a normal antenna.
    Either way, I’m willing to pay to watch my team. Give me an option please.

6. TheRealBilbo

TheRealBilbo Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    I was just looking through the DirecTV Now channel list, and Star 64 is now there as the My TV channel.