Standing Tickets in Sudtribune (HELP!)

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by LondonPSGfan, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Kilgoreck

Kilgoreck New Member

Sep 7, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Hi, There are a group of 4 of us planning to go to the Hoffenheim game in early December but with flights in mind we can only go for 2 nights. When do the Bundesliga annouce the dates for the live games? Basically if the game is moved to Sunday we are stuffed! I notice that Bayern are playing Leverkusen that weekend so guess that will be a live game.

2. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  3. cortisoljunkie

Jun 24, 2014
    melancholy hill
    Club:
    FC Schalke 04
  4. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    That's not unusual.

cortisoljunkie repped this.
  5. cortisoljunkie

Jun 24, 2014
    melancholy hill
    Club:
    FC Schalke 04
    This is good news, gives me hope :) ...but I can't fathom how they just spawn tickets, unless they gradually release them, like 20-30 at a time, every few hours, instead of throwing all available tickets up for sale (the way it seems to work elsewhere).

Anyways, pretty confident I'll find myself a spot for vs. wolfsburg :D

6. chris roughley

chris roughley New Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I'm coming over with two friends for the moenchengladbach game anyone any suggestions on the best way to get three tickets or can anyone help me get any ie members etc thanks

7. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Member sale was today, game is now officially sold out. However, often New Tickets appear one week before the game. This game is a members only game. So, you'll probably have to use the Black market aka German Ebay or Viagogo.

8. Fozzaisere

Fozzaisere New Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Hey all,

Looking for some advice re; tickets.

Have bit the bullet and bought 5 tickets on Via go go.

The tickets said Stehplatz Heim which i assume is home standing so i am also assuming they are in the yellow wall??

However the tickets do not say if we will be seated together, obviously its standing so i'm wondering how it works in this standing section? Do we just go where ever within a block etc or?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

9. Planet Dortmund

Planet Dortmund New Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Dortmund
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The stand is divided into Blocks. It is unreserved standing in each block so you get on where you can. 12 and 13 are at the front behind the goal where most of the 'headers' stand. The Blocks numbered in the 80s are the upper part of the stand. This is all the 'Yellow Wall'

10. Planet Dortmund

Planet Dortmund New Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Dortmund
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  11. Fozzaisere

Fozzaisere New Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Cheers mate thats good to know. As i assumed as long as we get there early enough we should be able to stand together. Can't wait now!

12. RobbieBVB

RobbieBVB New Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Hi guys, happy new year too :cool:
    I'm in Dortmund for my 18th around the time of the Köln game, what are the chances I'll get a ticket?

13. POGBA100

POGBA100 Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Hello, can anybody offer any advice on how I can obtain tickets for a @BVB home game in April (such as Frankfurt at home)??!! How realistic is it that I can get some on the German Dortmund website (Eventerim) or whatever it's called.
    Also when will the definite date be made for the fixture? at moment is showing Friday night I think but is not "fixed" according to Bundesliga site!

14. Tristan McCarthy

Tristan McCarthy New Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Hi,
    Me and a couple mates are coming to Dortmund for the game on the 30th of January. We are looking on the Via go go website and are looking at tickets for the 'Yellow Wall'. There are tickets on their with blocks allocated but also ones just staying 'Stehplatz Heim'. Are these tickets definitely in the 'Yellow Wall'?

Thanks

15. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  16. ashmoore11

ashmoore11 New Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Club:
    Derby County FC
    hi, also heading out for the ingolstadt game on the 30th. getting tickets off viagogo in the south stand. theres 3 of us going to the game, but there isn't 3 tickets available together. just wondered if its easy/possible to buy say 2 tickets in block 14 and 1 in block 15 and then walk to one another and stand together in 1 of the blocks as its unreserved standing.
    thanks

17. Steve1981

Steve1981 New Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Hi we have bought tickets from Viavogo for Dortmund vs Inglostat on 30th. I have had to buy 2 x tickets in one transaction saying "Standing Home" and then buy 1 x ticket in "standing home" There is no block numbers does this mean we can go into any block? Also if we end up with Block numbers can we stand together if we are in different blocks? ie can i move to my mates block? Cheers

18. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    No, you have to stay in the block that your ticket belongs to. But well you can try to get into another block...but it's officially forbidden.

19. TheRedGrobar

TheRedGrobar New Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Just curious on the experience everyone has had buying tickets for the Sudtribune on Viagogo, I'm planning on attending the Bayern match on the 5th of March, and yes the ticket pries are insane but this will be my first visit and I may never get back. So obviously I would really love to ensure the tickets are legit, how does picking up at the game work? if I get them shipped do they usually arrive early enough? (I live in Chicago) any and all help would be hugely appreciated! thanks in advance!

20. Proch Jar

Proch Jar New Member

Aug 20, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Get membership, and then you need luck

21. chewz

chewz Member+

Sep 13, 2012
    Toronto
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
  22. EmmaDalquet37

EmmaDalquet37 New Member

Borussia Dortmund
    France
    Mar 7, 2018
    Hey guys !

I bought two tickets on Viagogo and I received them.. Thing is I'm in block 83 (in the Yellow Wall) and the tickets I have received are not season tickets temporarily given by season ticket holders. They look real, not fake. How is that possible ? Do you think they could actually be fake ? Do cardboard tickets for the Südtribune exist ?