Standing Tickets in Sudtribune (HELP!)

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by LondonPSGfan, Aug 24, 2011.

1. swit0539

swit0539 Member+

Aug 13, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    hey guys,

i'm looking at going to a game in February in Dortmund. I will be trying for the home game vs Frankfurt. I'm a member of BVB so will try getting the tix through the vorverkauf.
    Does anyone here know when roughly vorverkauf tix become available?
    Oh and btw, has anyone had any trouble in the past trying to actually become a member? It was really, really painful. I don't get why the Germans can't come to grips with F***ing credit cards, it's sooo annoying. I had to go through all this BS with the bank and swift numbers blah blah blah, in the end, my brother who lives in germany had to use his bank dets.

Cheers

2. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #127 Liquid1010, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
    I'm in the same boat as you, but trying to get tickets the match against Schalke.
    I ended up not going forward with the membership; it was just such a pain to try and pay them!

How much earlier can you get tickets as part of the vorverkauf?

Right now decent seats for that game on viagogo are around $325 US!

3. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This page will be updated regularly with new dates. So you just have to keep checking. Vorverkauf always starts at 08:30 CET
    http://www.bvb.de/Tickets/Vorverkauf

4. Berchtesgaden

Berchtesgaden Member+

May 18, 2011
    Milwaukee
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Agree on paying for the membership Routing money to foreign bank accounts is time consuming and cumbersome. I hope this changes in the future.

5. swit0539

swit0539 Member+

Aug 13, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Oh god, joining up and paying is such a pain in the arse. Just accept credit card ffs!

woah! that's way expensive, 325 bucks!. Forget that, I would watch the game in a local pub or something. Thanks guys for the input

6. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Would you be willing to try and get tickets for me to the Schalke game with your access vorverkauf? :D:whistling:

7. jez1983

jez1983 New Member

Dec 18, 2013
    Club:
    Millwall FC
    Hi All,

I am trying to get tickets for the home game against Frankfurt for 15th February 2014. I am looking for 4 tickets in either in Ost or West 20-29 or 40-49 section. But we will sit most places so long as we get inside the stadium!!

We are from Australia so we dont get the chance to go to games like at Dortmund!! It would be amazing to get a chance. Can anyone help please? I see on the main website there still not out. But it looks like if u dont have membership or season ticket then u most likely not get tickets?

Hope someone can help!

Jeremy

8. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lower West & Ost is almost impossible. These Are season tickets (except for CL in some cases). Upper West & Ost is possible. View is good too, even in the last row.

9. jez1983

jez1983 New Member

Dec 18, 2013
    Club:
    Millwall FC
    thanks for your reply. how do i go about getting tickets. I have tried a few ways without much success - i have a friend in a town near dortmund but she doesnt think she can get tickets. i emailed the club but its a bit confussing as they say i need to wait - but seems that tickets get sold to members and then there will be nothing left for people like overseas fans.

what else can i do? do you know?

10. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    There should be a general sale against Frankfurt, I don't think they'll put this game in the members only category. However, you'd need to be online at exact 08:30 German time on a German speaking ticket website or call them at 08:30 and talk to a German computer voice. So, without speaking German, this will be very difficult. I think you should mail them again as soon as the date for the ticket sale vs Frankfurt is out. I know that they sometimes give foreigners tickets when they ask. But I don't know if they still do that, I imagine the number of foreign fans asking for tickets has risen dramatically within the last 2 years. Ticket sale is a bit provincial...

11. jez1983

jez1983 New Member

Dec 18, 2013
    Club:
    Millwall FC
    thanks alot for that reply. I check the site everyday! But only shows the FC Augsburg match which looks sold out.

I dont need to log in to get tickets? i can just buy separately u think?

So they usually say on this webpage the date tickets go on sale? http://www.eventimsports.de/shop/20/home?&shopid=20

thanks again

12. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    That's the site where tickets go on sale. This is the site where the dates are published: http://www.bvb.de/Tickets/Vorverkauf (Note: The game vs Frankfurt that is listed there is the DFB Pokal game, not the bundesliga game)

13. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    General sale for the Frankfurt home game starts on 13th January at exact 08:30 German time via BVB hotline (+491805309000) and Onlineshop http://www.eventimsports.de/shop/20

Both is only available in German, so your only real chance is the onlineshop and you'll need someone who's capable of reading and writing German. Keep in mind that you'll have to be online at exact 08:30, otherwise you'll won't have a chance as these tickets are all sold within 5-10 minutes at best. If you see tickets available, click on them and confirm as soon as possible. From then on, you have about 15 minutes to complete all details and during that, the tickets will be reserved for you. It would be best if you register today to make it faster.

14. jez1983

jez1983 New Member

Dec 18, 2013
    Club:
    Millwall FC
    thanks alot for the info. So how do i register as i dont know where to do that on that site - as its all in German!!

15. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ah, if I see correctly, you can only register during the ticket process. So you'll have to choose tickets and then register.

16. jez1983

jez1983 New Member

Dec 18, 2013
    Club:
    Millwall FC
    oh ok thanks alot.

Its looking like i might need a miracle!! haha

if i could somehow find a person with a dortmund membership id be able to get help there....who knows

17. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Tickets vs Augsburg are available right now via BVB hotline (Ost, West and Nord) +491805309000

18. jez1983

jez1983 New Member

Dec 18, 2013
    Club:
    Millwall FC
    they are already gone haha!

19. jez1983

jez1983 New Member

Dec 18, 2013
    Club:
    Millwall FC
    i didnt have much chance. i tried to call but when i asked if they speak english they hang up on me twice!!

and then on the website it was always saying unavailable

20. James Delaney

James Delaney New Member

Jan 20, 2014
    Hi,
    I'm new to this, and saw your forum. Heading out to the game vs Gladbach on March 15, just wondered if any of you have had any success, and If so how did you go about it ?
    I've got a group of 6 going, so I'm slightly doubtful I'll be able to get them

21. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  22. jez1983

jez1983 New Member

Dec 18, 2013
    Club:
    Millwall FC

Hi,

you can get 4 tickets to games. I just got a letter from Dortmund saying I have been successful to buy tickets - 4

So I missed out on the official site but i been in contact with people at the club they might reserve tickets for you if they are not sold out. I thought i missed out but then suddenly this letter came saying i can get 4 tickets in block 77. i was happy to sit anywhere so long as i got a ticket for myself and friends!

23. swit0539

swit0539 Member+

Aug 13, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund

oh man, so sorry, I completely missed your post and question. I did end up getting tix for the Buli Frankfurt game on the 15th. But the online wasn't working, I'm in Australia so I asked my brother who lives in Bonn to try and go through the Hotline, and he couldn't get through, always engaged. So we went with viagogo or whatever it is. Tix in the end were around 90 euros each, I paid just over two hundered euros for two tix (includes mail etc). We are sitting in the Nord Tribune, I wasn't too fussy as they were selling out and they were the best priced tix.
    Glad to hear you got tickets! So you just emailed them?

24. jez1983

jez1983 New Member

Dec 18, 2013
    Club:
    Millwall FC
    yeh i emailed them before they went on sale asking if they could reserve tickets for me and friends....they said they cannot guarantee but would let me know if there was any. As i heard nothing for a week or 2 i assumed i got nothing. then suddenly i got a letter in the post and an email saying i have 4 tickets if i pay for them to the official bank account within 8 days. We are sitting in block 77. So happy as we got a good price through the club and we will be opposite the yellow wall - so the seats should be awesome for both game and fans/atmosphere.

at least u got tickets. tbh i was looking at viagogo but the price put me off....i was going to buy off scalpers on the day as it would have been similar priced and the tickets would be in hand.

all good!!

25. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Glad it worked out for you guys and good to know that Dortmund is still doing that for international fans.