News: SSC Napoli 2019/2020 Champions League Thread

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Ciro Di Marzio, Aug 13, 2019.

1. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Then we have Fiorentina and Juve.

We need 18 points from those 6 games thanks to Ancelotti.

2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Really who gives a f. We need top 4 finish

3. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Stop being a child. I was right about Ancelotti. It’s not like I had any influence on what would happen.

You are someone who supports Napoli for a few years now and occasionally watch games. You can’t compare that to people like us who have been following each game for 30 years through bankruptcy and lower leagues.

Just be quiet sometimes and don’t use profound language and hopefully you mature at some point.

4. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    To be full of smug and pride when the basis of both is hardly verifiable is so lame that it could probably make one limp. Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. What are you ashamed of? What sparks the incentive in you that urges the necessity of being right and makes it imperative even when you have very little to back up your claims? Maybe Sarri would have failed horribly as well, with your precious Jorginho involved; well, one thing is certain, he would not have advanced from the group stage in the CHL.

Your obvious favoritism clouds your objective judgment and erases any and all notion of the uncertainty principle that is inherent in the matters of our kind.

RichardBarker repped this.
  5. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #705 Sacki, Dec 11, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
    Pardon my language but what the hell is wrong with you? Can't you just accept when others were right and you were wrong? I mean this is the same manager that found your precious Marek to be obsolete after six months, despite Hamsik being a starter for almost every match the season prior.

I made my judgment the day Ancelotti didn't call Jorginho and I stand by it, despite the abuse I had to listen to. For me the entire Napoli team had one core that connected it and brought cohesive and synergetic football, that core was Jorginho, not only for his abilities and intelligence on the pitch but for his leading and vocal presence to his teammates. You don't just replace that overnight.

Mancini, Lampard, Sarri, Guardiola, and Klopp all want Jorginho (Hell Mancini built the new national team around him) but not Ancelotti - he thought Allan or Hamsik could fill that role... pretty sure he has lost the plot which is evident in the recent performances of the clubs he has managed.

Had I been Ancelotti I would have done my utmost to keep Jorginho and sell Insigne to make that money, and if that isn't possible, then Allan. Don't forget how big of a fan ADL is of Carlo, it would've been possible.

It was a slap in the Napoli fans' faces when the new managers didn't defend Jorginho, like the fans had been used to when fans of other clubs said he was weak, slow and couldn't defend... for me Ancelotti bought into that bias and I just cannot forgive him for that. I don't believe for one second he did his homework right before taking the job. Insigne cost us many points in Sarri's last season and Carlo praised him like he was the second coming of Messi, and look at Insigne now - a player who is 28 and in denial, not accepting he just isn't good enough to play so carelessly

6. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I have already stated my points with what I deem to be of sufficient quality, force, and clarity. I hope that I am a man of some penetration, and I find evidence of being one in the uncertainty I have kept proposing to you and Careca ESPECIALLY.

There are fields of study where certainty is stronger than in others, but very rarely is it to be found in its complete and unblemished form. The field of football, at least for me, is as far from it as it gets. If we were talking about equations or scientific theories, I would be wiling to be far more lenient, but here I shall never be, for reasons which I have already stated so many times it bores me now.

However, the way you wrote your post was at least attempting to argue it out, instead of just claiming to be the one who was right all along. It is lame no matter whether you were or were not right, for usually when people are right the good people in their proper places will see it and appreciate it, or some suckers will steal it if they can, sts.

I am done, if you want to claim some crazy victory in a matter of a thousand variables, then i really can't stop you, and neither do I want to...

7. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Couldn't agree more about the real problem being ADL.

I like Gasperini, if he were available I'd back that idea.

8. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I give a fcuk. It's the Champions League. Going far raises our reputation. Gives ADL more funds. He has shown that he can spend when he wants to. I want top4 and at least the Quarter Finals if given an opponent we have a chance against (Really anyone except Man City and Barcelona who I feel will be extremely difficult to overcome). We can't set low standards for the squad. We are Napoli, one of the best squads in Italy if we can't expect a run in the UCL why bother trying to qualify for it year after year?

9. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    UCL is where the money and prestige is. A good run there is important. It's silly to say it doesn't matter.

Even Juve is falling over themselves trying to win UCL final. Nobody cares if they are Serie A winners for the umpteenth time. That is one reason why Allergi has been replaced. He couldn't win it.

Ciro Di Marzio repped this.
  10. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    #710 RichardBarker, Dec 11, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    lol.... The tolddler calling someone a child. I have been ignoring you for a while despite your insults but I will reply you directly one last time. You really should just shut the f**k up. I don't care how long you have follow Napoli but judging from all your posts, you are a Sarri fanboy in the first place. Not a Napoli fan. No true fan will wish ill on the club, regardless of the coach but you did. Since Ancelotti took charge, you and your boyfriend Sacki has wished / prayed / hope that Ancelotti will fail just to make your point that nobody is as good as Sarri. Every win is treated dismissively, while every draw or lost you bring out the pitchforks. All your posts since even when Carlos was appointed last season has pointed to this, nothing but negative criticism. Everyone here can see how biased you are.

And how did you know I don't watch every game? Do you have a camera in my bedroom? Just because I don't come here and troll the forum everyday doesn't mean I don't follow what's happen in the club. I have a real job and not so free like you everyday to come here and post garbage.

The biggest mystery is why you and your boyfriend Sacki have not converted to a Juve fan yet. Have you already bow down and pray to your God today? Maybe you two can apply for a job as his manservants or something.

What a pathetic piece of shit you are.

11. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    #711 RichardBarker, Dec 12, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    Don't waste your breath and time answering and replying to sense-less fanboys. Just block them out. This guy probably masturbate to his idol's photo every night before going to bed so it is pointless to argue as in their narrow minds they are always right. Strange they worship certain coach / players so much they should really switch clubs and follow them instead of sticking around to troll this forum.

12. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Show me one insult! Otherwise go away.

All you do is refer to Sacki or me in every post. I have been ignoring you and the above the first time I replied.

Your response is your typical standard one. I
    You are a child that just looks for some sort of online fight to get high.

You won’t get it from me. But facts proved that you could bot analyze the tactical flaws.

13. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    These posts only show what type of person you are. Nothing else. But stop this vile language.

14. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Okay we should really calm it down. It's not like Napoli is fun to watch why make coming to these boards a shitty experience as well.

15. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Careca is not a sarri fan.Sacki is...

btw fck sarri he left us for juve

Euphorius Thor repped this.
  16. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That guy just wants to get into arguments. Look at the language he uses.

17. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It’a one person only here. Anyway best ignored.

18. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Cmon guys don't be pussies. We are men here and we can take a bit of shite. I can be sophisticated, silly, and downright stupid at the same time. Don't judge smn just because he uses the word masturbate. We have disagreements but we all love the same thing and we all want it to improve no matter what our views are. Even though I often disagree I do not mind it, that's what it is about, being different. I'm drunk now and I thing this is has gotten silly.

19. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Shut the f up or piece of sh is just unnecessary language that person just because he does not like a view and it has happened many times.

I challenge you to find one time I posted profanity here.

He is constantly raging about Sacki or myself hoping he gets a response so he can get into an online fight.

It is just not necessary here.

20. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Just think, it could be worse. Imagine we were Milan fans

21. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Sorry, got carried away. I just cant stand these two assholes. They love being right much more than Napoli doing well.

22. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I don't know, it cannot hurt me. I have heard people talk but the talk is just a prelude, the actions are what matters. Expressing how you feel should be the priority, even if it isn't a great display of argumentative power, and I kind of find it normal here. I understand Richard's anguish sts, as you do not seem to care or notice or admit how you come off as sts.

Moreover, there are times when talking nicely and shit is ten thousand times more ugly than the use of silly profanity or vulgarity. I think that sophist arguments are the clearest example of the aforementioned in this paragraph, and I am sorry to say this though I must, but I find some of your arguments precisely of that category, for the reasons that I have stated before, those being that football is not analogical to the strict observations, measurements, and predictions of science; furthermore, even those often fail to satisfy the conclusion of the scientist when the principles come under closer and clearer scrutiny, Therefore, I simply cannot accept smn claiming absolute veracity in football.

Anyway, let's all be friends and look forward to how Gattuso will kick and bite and spit at our ladies during the game tomorrow. Let's have our recording devices ready and make it last forever!

23. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Napoli - Barcelona

ahahhahah we have no luck man

lyon - juve
    atalanta - valencia

24. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We should have finished first in the group. We threw it away against Genk and Sazlburg at home.

Atalanta can probably go further than us.

25. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    #725 Bedelcigil, Dec 16, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    atleti-liverpool.Uefa are a joke.even figc are better than uefa

These are fixed i'm %100 sure about that. Leipzig-spurs ? city -real?