News: Sports Data Provider Suggestion

Discussion in 'Business and Media' started by Berk Semi, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Berk Semi

Berk Semi New Member

vefaspor
    Germany
    Jul 13, 2018
    Hey guys,

I'm searching for free sports data api or sports data widgets for a website that is gonna be starter level. I did my research and found some options but I need more alternatives.

Some providers like Opta or Sportradar offers a lot as sports widgets but they give no clue about pricing options. I cant calculate a budget and they all look like they are designed for big companies.

I've managed to find only one provider with clear prices and a free trial option;

www.broadage.com

They have lots of widgets like livescore or matchcenter, the widgets look fine and need little effort to create a sports page.

I'm about to create an account to try sports data of Broadage. What do you think about it? Any comments?

Do you know any other provider like Broadage to try widgets or use sports data?

Thanks

2. Eric_77

Eric_77 New Member

Jan 7, 2019
    Hi mate, did you try any products from STATSCORE? They have some useful solutions, especially these ones you wrote about.

There are a lot of customizable widgets, minisites and match centres. You can find also 'free trial' versions of all products so you can check them without payment and if you'll like it, you can make a decision. I see that you wrote about free solutions but it was some time ago so maybe your website grown and became bigger business :) If not, maybe these prices will not be prohibitive.