SPORTING CP - THE LEGEND WILL NEVER DIE

Discussion in 'Sporting CP' started by ---Z---, Aug 28, 2012.

1. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The last couple of days I have seen alot of disrespect towards this great club called SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL...

Yes, we lost to rio ave, yes we have not won any games yet.. yes we very well may not finish in the top 3 yet again, with strong teams like FC Porto, Benfica, and Sporting Braga.

our failures bring joy and happiness to thousands across Portugal and the Lusosphere...
    who hate us ,
    hate our glorious history, our success, and what we represent...

But form is only temporary, and class is permanent.

We will be back, I say Sportinguistas must stick together.. better days will come

the others should respect the club that built Portuguese football, the club that builds the national team single handedly, if it wasnt for us there would be no Portuguese football.

even Braga is named in honour of us ffs.

and yet certain people think they are great? greatness cant be bought with bribes or fruta da noite,or with a couple of qualifications to the champions league, or with millions of illiterate retarded low-class fans who can not name 5 players on their own team.

greatness is something innate, something you are born with,

like Sporting was on that fabled day in 1906.

2. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Tell your club to stop giving away your young talent, stop buying mediocre players,stop hiring noob coaches and get 5 new violinists.

3. Meazza84

Meazza84 New Member

AC Milan
    Italy
    Oct 1, 2019
    Hello Sporting fans! I need information on the 1999/2000 team that won Primeira Liga! Could anyone tell me what formation they played and who the first team were? What tactics did they use? Thanks in advance. :)