Spider-Pig, does whatever a Spider-Pig does... - NSROT [14 - R]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    It's my last first day of highschool. Wow.

2. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    It's still unreal to me how early US skool starts, both annually and daily!
    I want me a "Holy Nuts Batman" t-shirt!
    Had my first (and only that I can play in) pre-season friendly yesterday, me and my partner in sporting crime absolutely rap*d the opponents defence- we played a mixture of our 1st, 2nd and 3rd teams so I started and he was on the bench (so not to overload with 1st team players), we had rolling subs so he came on for me after 30 mins, then for the last half hour (we we're 1-1) they played us both-4 goals between us and he literally injured 2 of their players as they both lunged in to hammer him, he jumps out the way and they clatter each other!
    So we're 5-2 up with a goalkick, the ref tells a player there's only a minute left. I decide I gotta shoot no matter what, then the goal kick comes straight to me in the air on the halfway line- I was forced into a corner and my hands were tied, I had no option but to attempt a overhead bicycle from the half! Nice r4oation, timed it well but just didn't quite have the legs, landed around the peno spot and the keeper (who'd been laying down in protest when Id decided to do this!) gathered it comfortably, basically calling me all sorts and trying to start a fight with me just for attempting it against him!!!

Gotta luv it, I've missed this ish

3. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    does that mean youve started 11th grade

4. Skizz

Skizz Guest

You see a hot girl at a party and decide to walk up to her. You say, "I'm incredible in bed!" That's DIRECT MARKETING.

You see a hot girl at a party with a bunch of friends, but you get one of her friends to talk to her and tell her that you're incredible in bed. That's ADVERTISING.

You see a hot girl at a party, walk up to her, get her number, then phone her the next day to tell her you're incredible in bed. That's TELESALES.

You see a hot girl at a party, walk up to her, offer to pour her a drink, give her a ride home after the party, then open her front door. Then slip in the fact that - by the way - you're incredible in bed. That's PUBLIC RELATIONS.

You see a hot girl at a party, but she walks up to you and whispers: "I hear you're fantastic in bed!" That my friends, is BRAND RECOGNITION. :D

5. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    positive rep for that biggsy

6. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    12th.

7. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA

i started three weeks ago

8. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    so how long was your holiday term

9. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    :eek::eek:

Bigg, that's one crazy party u went too;)

10. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I had registration for HS today I start my senior year next Thursday

11. TheLastLineMonster

TheLastLineMonster New Member

Jul 31, 2007
    Carolina
    your just now doing registration? our first day was today. my schedule is waaay messed up. i am trying to change it so that i get Advanced Functions and Modeling, Psychology, Archery, and French instead of the bogus classes they gave me. i have 6 classes that are right though.

12. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    My schedule was good.. until my library science teacher told me I can't take her class again because I've already taken it, and I won't get credit for it. I told her I didn't care that I didn't get credit for it (we end up graduating with 4 extra credits), it was the only thing that fit with my schedule, because the other side of it is AP French 5..

So now I have to try and find something to fit 3rd block on A Day.. which is almost impossible.. and I'm peeved. I might end up dropping French 5 just so it doesn't screw up the rest of my perfect schedule.

13. TheLastLineMonster

TheLastLineMonster New Member

Jul 31, 2007
    Carolina
    ap french 5???? i dont have any language creds yet... im fluent in a couple languages but none are offered at my school... library science? the science of sorting books?? what a random class!!

14. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Library science is basically a bullshit class that acts as a filler if you don't have a filler for an A day B day class. PRetty much, you get stations *circ desk, fiction, non fiction, reference, etc*, and sit around and do whatever you want, unless something has to be done *books shelved, a worksheet every two weeks, check out a book, etc*.

Pretty much amazing class, which I took last year because it was the filler for French 4.

But our school district is retarded, and won't let anyone have spares. CMS *my school district* caters to the people who don't care to work or go to school, and who fail everything. It's ridiculous, and I'm so glad I'm almost finished.

15. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    yeah my aunt used to teach in the cms system and all we ever heard was what a load of crap it is

but i'll tell you my system isnt much better either...there seems to be a shortage of high school teachers that have mastered the tricky skill of speaking english

16. Mr Vexed

Mr Vexed New Member

Jun 23, 2006
    The Endz, LDN
    no penalty at old trafford?

what a suprise...

17. Skizz

Skizz Guest

[​IMG]

Antonio Puerta has died three days after collapsing on the field during Sevilla's match with Getafe.

The 22-year-old lost consciousness and fell near his own goal on Saturday, and then collapsed again in the changing rooms.

He was taken to an intensive care unit for treatment and Sevilla later announced he had suffered a heart attack.

Puerta was given assisted ventilation but the Virgen del Rocio hospital said in a statement on Tuesday that he was in a 'very critical' condition.

It has now been confirmed that Puerta, who earned one cap for Spain, has died.

The second leg of Sevilla's UEFA Champions League qualifier against AEK Athens, scheduled to take place on Tuesday, has been postponed.

The game will now be played next Monday.

R.I.P. Antonio...his wife was also expecting. Terrible tragedy.

18. wxcblue

wxcblue Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Cardiff, Wales
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    mad that is, i was watching the game too, the guy walked off the pitch after collapsing the first time

19. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wow he was 22

20. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    This is THE most surprised I've been by a player's death - I'm in complete shock. He was a player I watched often...and liked:eek:

My sister is really bummed about it as well.

21. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    it's tragic. it was gut-wrenching to see the game and watch his teammates reaching in his mouth to apparently keep him from swallowing his tongue.

22. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    On a similarily sombre note, yet with a pleasing twist, ********ING HELL YEAH to Liverpool FC, anfield and all the fans at the stadium tonight. Having a tribute like that to the 12yr old Everton fan, an immaculately observed silence whilst Z Cars was played, pure, pure class. Shows the majority of scousers are far above the filth that were involved in the sad incident and how quite frankly they are simply put as good a set of fans as any in world football, can't see that happening at ibrox/parkhead etc etc!

23. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    what is ironic is that the killer may unfortunatly be standing in that stadium for the silence.

24. BlackKratos

BlackKratos New Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Moscow right now.
    HOLY CRAP.22? Heart attack?WOW.Poor, poor man.

Skizz:I feel for you. Hope you mend up soon. And for your sake, slow down on the quick twists and turns. I've had many patients like you. No pressure on that leg, alright?Cheers.

25. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA

are you a soccerdoc?