Pre-match: SPAL vs Napoli @Wherever Spal plays

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Insigne4BalonD'or, Sep 22, 2017.

1. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I was just wondering why he seemed glued behind the wall he built. It made no sense what Reina was doing on that FK

2. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Also want to add that Maksimovic played well today compared to what we are used to seeing

3. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    1. Ghollum world class
    a) He needs to renew.
    b) We really need a right back like him

2. Reina needs to go
    He was responsible for both Shaktar goals. He was responsible for the goal we conceded against Lazio and today. That is 4 goals in 2 weeks

3. Rog is world class
    But he needs to ********ing calm down. What the ******** is he doing jumping like in idiot in such a dangerous area

4. Diawara
    He was good. But with Hamsik and Zielinski midfield is light. Also we are comparing him against the best midfielder in the world which is Jorginho. It is hard to look decent in comparison

Milik is damaged and we wasted 29 million on him. At best we will recover 10. I hope in January we get a keeper, right back and striker. And please not Inglese. He has been garbage this season.

tripwire repped this.
  4. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He picked up in second half. First half was horrible. He needs confidence.

5. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We need a fast striker with good feet and agility. Mertens provided the blueprint that works best with our team.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  6. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    if that was the case they shouldve been called offside. It was never a freekick either since it was a clear dive. Inter, Milan, Juventus they all get "home refs" even at away games - we get refs who I feel have an agenda or something against us - why cant they just at least act positive?

7. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Or someone with quality like Cavani and Pipita.

8. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Still Rog acted retarded and Reina was an idiot.

I don’t get the point of VAR. No longer used.

9. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    No use in complaining about refs as it wont change, we need to win despite them, so far we have done that. The bs comes when we play Juventus

10. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Not sure why you hate Milik so much, he came on and created a ton of space and we were back to dominating for that stretch. The save the goalie had cut off the angle really well and it was a good stop. If that was a "sitter", Mertens missed a sitter as well. He needs confidence and he'll get it, not saying he is definitely the answer but hes not awful with no quality, perhaps he needs to play in a two man strike system as he is more of a second striker, he looks more comfortable when he is not the main guy to put away goals.

Sacki repped this.
  11. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    we trashed serie a and our CL group last year with milik on top, explain that. Hopefully he isnt out long, he still has an ability to get to chances which in itself is world class.

12. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Basically

13. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    He has ability but he will be outshone by Mertens every time. That does not help his confidence which he's lacking atm. Like what happened to Gabbiadini for instance

14. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don’t hate him. But he is clumsy and had many chances this season. He laso had a header today which should have been a goal. We just don’t have the time for him to get confidence to see if he has it or not.

Anyway he seems to be out and I think it is a blessing in disguise to get a better striker.

And I don’t like the Mertens comparison. Mertens is world class. For every miss we see a few world class goal. From Milik for every miss we see another one.

15. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I said it when we bought Milik and when we sold Gabi. Gabi is much better than Milik.

16. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yeah he warms the bench for southampton and is a lazy fuk in general how we got 20 mill for him is beyond me. At least Milik makes it to the chances despite not having played much football for a year.

17. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Rog almost cost us the game and he was world class

18. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    for anyone who cares Napoli will announce the severity of Milik's injury tomorrow

19. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He did a stupid mistake which is down to Sarri not playing him. But he showed his talent today.

Reina should still have saved it.

20. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Let’s hope it is not serious.

21. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He didn’t do shit other than foul players.

22. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Baselli sent off against rube after 24 mins for something he tried avoiding and its pjanic who runs into him inn the first place, this should be taking into context if u're gonna sent someone off that early

no need to say more, we have VAR to avoid shit like this but not if it goes against juventus. pjanic should win an oscar for that perfomance as well

23. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He almost created a goal but Milik missed it.

He also was great in midfield after the foul incidence. He needs to be more polished but can become world class.

Sarri needs to play him more. He is not treated well.

Retrosword and Sacki repped this.
  24. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    You have to give him more than a few games before you crucify him man. He isnt Mertens but that doesnt make him a bad player. Lets not forget he is coming back from a torn ACL, thats not an easy injury to come back from for anyone. That all being said, let's see if we can get Cavani haha

25. jakeryan021

jakeryan021 Member

May 5, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We looked way better as soon as Sarri brought on Milik and switched to 4231. Would like to see more of that. Would also give Milik minutes which I think all he is lacking right now. Hope he is OK.

Reina should have been sold as soon as we qualified for CL. ADL crapped his pants on that one.